Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-31-2008, 10:24 AM
KashAlp KashAlp is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch (Vogue)
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View KashAlp's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View KashAlp's Photo Album Add KashAlp's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
forums locked?

Hey everyone, sorry i knwo this is in the wrong section but the section im suppose to do it in is "locked" and i can only post here and 1 other section? Not sure whats up, im obviously registered and activated. also i have join a group. Could someone please help explain so i may view/post in other forum sections.

thank you.

New to site.....

Old 08-31-2008, 10:49 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: forums locked?

“ Originally Posted by KashAlp View Post

Hey everyone, sorry i knwo this is in the wrong section but the section im suppose to do it in is "locked" and i can only post here and 1 other section? Not sure whats up, im obviously registered and activated. also i have join a group. Could someone please help explain so i may view/post in other forum sections.

thank you.

New to site.....
have no idea what you mean the forum is open

Old 08-31-2008, 11:06 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

please post a screen shot.........

to do so press your print screen button then open paint and select edit then paste then save.....then upload to say photobucket...also include section you are trying to post too as well,
The Following User Says Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: VZW
Mobile OS: 6.5

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would say, if you are trying to post something, and it says locked, it might be a Mod, or Admin only area for posting. You can still view those as well.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:18 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by KashAlp View Post

thank you.

New to site.....
ok most likely the trouble you are running into is that you are trying to make a release on the site in the release areas like for apps.... these are only for releases not making a thrread with a question since that would go in the help desk.... but look in my signature and go to the last link and sighn up for the group members uploader and than give us time to approve and you will be golden.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if for example your tryin to get into the "Adults Only" section you need to access to that by going here: https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/pro...editusergroups
that help?
The Following User Says Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
forums, locked