Notices

Smartphonejunkie.com is hands down the best!!!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-03-2008, 09:29 PM
Walterpierce99 Walterpierce99 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC MOGUL
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Walterpierce99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Walterpierce99's Photo Album Add Walterpierce99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Smartphonejunkie.com is hands down the best!!!

Hey, what's up everyone. Just wanted to drop a line or two to give props to DASH, CODERZ, BIG JEW and everyone else on staff for putting up a great site and awesome themes. I have a Sprint Mogul skinned with Diamond Theme, Resco File Explorer, SPB menu and a few other apps; thanks DASH for the vids on youtube!!! Great work. I haven't figured out all the tweaks with the programs and memory is a bit low but it's well worth it. I look forward to learning more as I spend more time with the phone than on it! I'm hooked!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Walterpierce99 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Smartphonejunkie.com is hands down the best!!!

“ Originally Posted by Walterpierce99 View Post

Hey, what's up everyone. Just wanted to drop a line or two to give props to DASH, CODERZ, BIG JEW and everyone else on staff for putting up a great site and awesome themes. I have a Sprint Mogul skinned with Diamond Theme, Resco File Explorer, SPB menu and a few other apps; thanks DASH for the vids on youtube!!! Great work. I haven't figured out all the tweaks with the programs and memory is a bit low but it's well worth it. I look forward to learning more as I spend more time with the phone than on it! I'm hooked!!!
it's nice to hear you love it here. we're all here to help each other out

The Following User Says Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:34 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Walterpierce99 View Post

Welcome to SPJ. You have came to the right place for all your PPC and Smartphone needs. Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with the side menu to your left and the search feature in green below the main banner of the site. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the respective thread, if not currently threaded feel free to ask in the help desk area from the side menu. Once again welcome to SPJ and hope to see you around here in the future

D/\SH
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:37 PM

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

Welcome to SPJ. You have came to the right place for all your PPC and Smartphone needs. Please take a moment to make yourself familiar with the side menu to your left and the search feature in green below the main banner of the site. If you have any questions feel free to post them in the respective thread, if not currently threaded feel free to ask in the help desk area from the side menu. Once again welcome to SPJ and hope to see you around here in the future

D/\SH
lol dashy, he's not introducting himself. he's thanking you haha you must be too tired to read.

Old 09-03-2008, 09:38 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

lol dashy, he's not introducting himself. he's thanking you haha you must be too tired to read.

hahaha i thought he saw the join date i let him be once he get posting...it's whatever

The Following User Says Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2008, 09:40 PM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

hahaha i thought he saw the join date i let him be once he get posting...it's whatever
haha yeah. i'll let him be...

Old 09-04-2008, 12:46 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TweetyBear View Post

haha yeah. i'll let him be...
hahahaha yea long day at work because i was fighting a virus on my computer for 6 hours and finally got it working good again....... thus why i havent been on today and tired.......... but hahahaha i guess i read over that.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
hands, smartphonejunkiecom