1mrlcb 1mrlcb is offline   Thread Starter  
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Xperia X1 release info

I take no credit for this except for finding but if you like press that rep button.

It looks like those eagerly waiting to get their hands on Sony Ericsson's HTC-made XPERIA X1 can rest a little easier, as the much anticipated apparently is still on track for release in the second half of this year, and not in February 2009 as recently rumored. That word comes straight from Sony Ericsson Corporate Vice President of the Global Communications Aldo Liguori, who told the Unofficial Sony Ericsson Blog that "I can confirm that we will be launching the X1 product in 2nd Half of 2008, as per our announcement of 10th February." That sure is about as definitive as you can get, though we're guessing there's plenty of folks out there that think any date other than tomorrow is too long to wait
Attached Thumbnails
se-xperia-x1-top.jpg  
Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Xperia X1 release info

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

I take no credit for this except for finding but if you like press that rep button.

It looks like those eagerly waiting to get their hands on Sony Ericsson's HTC-made XPERIA X1 can rest a little easier, as the much anticipated apparently is still on track for release in the second half of this year, and not in February 2009 as recently rumored. That word comes straight from Sony Ericsson Corporate Vice President of the Global Communications Aldo Liguori, who told the Unofficial Sony Ericsson Blog that "I can confirm that we will be launching the X1 product in 2nd Half of 2008, as per our announcement of 10th February." That sure is about as definitive as you can get, though we're guessing there's plenty of folks out there that think any date other than tomorrow is too long to wait
Touch Pro > X1

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I think that the touch pro is a much better and looking phone because this ones pretty ugly.
Old 09-09-2008, 11:20 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

I think that the touch pro is a much better and looking phone because this ones pretty ugly.
ill have to agree with you there they tried to do too much
Old 09-09-2008, 12:18 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View blink182fka6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blink182fka6's Photo Album Add blink182fka6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

looks like sony is spending a lot of money on the xperia advertising.

http://www.whoisjohnny-x.com/
The Following User Says Thank You to blink182fka6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2008, 01:05 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

Its not really worth all that just for a phone.
Old 09-09-2008, 01:27 PM
Mobile Model: TP
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

ill have to agree with you there they tried to do too much
my friend says he wants this phone cuz it's not a htc haha that'll show him. i'll have the better phone haha. him showing off with his overseas htc grr now it's my turn!

Old 09-09-2008, 10:17 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!

Yea i think that the moguls a much better phone
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
info, release, xperia