Old 09-17-2008, 11:07 AM
scenexkid scenexkid is offline   Thread Starter  
Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View scenexkid's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scenexkid's Photo Album Add scenexkid's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
What Awesome Apps. Do You Run?

ok so in my search for a new rom the topic came up that many of us are running 100's of awesome apps. I myself only run ifonz,pocketplus,sms nuke,SKTOOLS,Sprite Backup,skyfire,SPB Phone suite, Pocket Uno,and AIM. and I know you guys have ALOT better ones that i'd like to hear about so help me out n tell me what you guys run that i could run on my touch thats pretty awesome cause I'd like to see'em Apps,games,anything i can use on my alltel htc touch
Old 09-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What Awesome Apps. Do You Run?

“ Originally Posted by scenexkid View Post

ok so in my search for a new rom the topic came up that many of us are running 100's of awesome apps. I myself only run ifonz,pocketplus,sms nuke,SKTOOLS,Sprite Backup,skyfire,SPB Phone suite, Pocket Uno,and AIM. and I know you guys have ALOT better ones that i'd like to hear about so help me out n tell me what you guys run that i could run on my touch thats pretty awesome cause I'd like to see'em Apps,games,anything i can use on my alltel htc touch
go here and check out some of the top downloaded apps for the touch:

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...d.php?t=152736
Old 09-17-2008, 12:41 PM
scenexkid scenexkid is offline   Thread Starter  
Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View scenexkid's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View scenexkid's Photo Album Add scenexkid's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I keep getting errors with the sympda files do i need those for the cracked ver? or just installing from the rar auto uncracks? cause i keep getting an erros saying "system cannot open NFO file. File maybe corrupt or unrecognoizable"
Old 09-17-2008, 12:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by scenexkid View Post

I keep getting errors with the sympda files do i need those for the cracked ver? or just installing from the rar auto uncracks? cause i keep getting an erros saying "system cannot open NFO file. File maybe corrupt or unrecognoizable"
the nfo file is the info on how to do... you open with notepad.... sympda stuff works great... need more details on whats going wrong with them.
Old 09-17-2008, 01:21 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

htc youtube is my favorite app by far!! Pocketsnes is another kick ass app, super nintendo in your touch is priceles, and s2p is another one of my favorites
Old 09-29-2008, 05:21 PM
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View rev800x's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rev800x's Photo Album Add rev800x's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: What Awesome Apps Do You Run

Weatherpanel with the manila theme kicks ass! I love the animated icons, the windshield wiper for the rain icon is the greatest. If your into weather or need to have up to date weather forecast this is a must have app, hands down!
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apps, awesome, run