Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-18-2008, 12:31 PM
keithtoxic keithtoxic is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Htc Touch
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View keithtoxic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View keithtoxic's Photo Album Add keithtoxic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint and asurion are driving me crazy

Last friday I had my replacement phone ordered, I'm supposed to be receiving the HTC touch, and I payed for the rush delivery, was supposed to be here by tuesday at the latest. I called yesterday and it hasn't even been shipped! I get ahold of someone and they give me a run around saying that on tuesday one of their centers was hit by a hurricane. So I say that's terrible, but you're missing the point that my phone should have been shipped friday and been in michigan on tuesday, so how exactly does the hurricane affect me at all? She than says some crap about not being able to control mother nature and as I ask once again, how does a hurricane that hit yesterday affect a phone that should have been in my state by than. She gives me no answers, so I decide to contact sprint.

First sprint was very helpful saying they'd get me my phone in 3-5 days, they're sorry for the inconvenience, and ask for my accounts password. Than as soon as I give them my password it gets turned around and they tell me because of a natural disaster my phone hasn't been shipped yet and that asurion would love to help me. I just spoke to 3 different asurion people and they all got me nowhere!

Is there something I'm missing, or are they just trying to screw me over for them not shipping my phone the day they should have...or the next day...or the day after that. It could have been shipped even saturday or monday and avoided the hurricane, so theres NO excuse it should be delayed.
Old 09-18-2008, 06:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View BostonBull's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BostonBull's Photo Album Add BostonBull's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint and asurion are driving me crazy

I went through the same thing, except mine was a snowstorm.
they suck! I wrote 2 letters to the ceo with no respoonse. no wonder these jackasses can't keep customers.

when they try to make you use asurion (for a refurbished model!) tell them that's insurance fraud since YOU didn't lose or damage your phoone they did!

goos luck. I wish I knew the email or # of someone who would respond......?
The Following User Says Thank You to BostonBull For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2008, 07:50 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro check the threads... we have all kinds of DIRECT NUMBERS TO SPRINT, chances r ull find what ur looking for there..just PLEASE DO A SEARCH!
Old 09-18-2008, 08:04 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

bro check the threads... we have all kinds of DIRECT NUMBERS TO SPRINT, chances r ull find what ur looking for there..just PLEASE DO A SEARCH!
heres the link bro... i will try to get new numbers up soon :>
https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...direct+numbers
Old 09-18-2008, 08:13 PM

View keithtoxic's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View keithtoxic's Photo Album Add keithtoxic's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

That doesn't help me though, and I have talked to sprint directly. I'm not looking for help, as no questions were asked. I've spoken directly to sprint and asurion, sprint no matter what I do just directs me to asurion as it's an insurance claim and tells me there's nothing they can do. Asurion keeps BS'ing around the fact that the hurricane that hit after my phone should have been here somehow affects me.
Old 09-18-2008, 08:51 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by keithtoxic View Post

That doesn't help me though, and I have talked to sprint directly. I'm not looking for help, as no questions were asked. I've spoken directly to sprint and asurion, sprint no matter what I do just directs me to asurion as it's an insurance claim and tells me there's nothing they can do. Asurion keeps BS'ing around the fact that the hurricane that hit after my phone should have been here somehow affects me.
call asurion and threaten to call the BBB (better Business bureau) and that should get them moving.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2008, 09:19 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

call asurion and threaten to call the BBB (better Business bureau) and that should get them moving.
Thats actually a really good idea. They told me to call back on the 19th(tomorow) to check on the status of my order(but that it might not even be shipped until october 1st) so I'll call tomorow and tell them either ship it today or deal with the BBB.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:20 PM

Do you think if I call back tomorow and complain enough I'd be able to get upgraded to a diamond? After watching all these youtube videos on how amazing it is I REALLY want one! ahah
Old 09-19-2008, 12:09 AM

Do you think if I call back tomorow and complain enough I'd be able to get upgraded to a diamond? After watching all these youtube videos on how amazing it is I REALLY want one! ahah
hahahha trust me it feels so nice in the hand too!! not all cheap like the touch or the mogul. and its worth a shot but slide it in their carefully.
Old 09-19-2008, 01:20 AM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahha trust me it feels so nice in the hand too!! not all cheap like the touch or the mogul. and its worth a shot but slide it in their carefully.
How carefully should I slide it in there? haha. Or how much do you think they'd charge to upgrade to that? I heard of some people being upgraded for like 80 bucks, which isn't bad. I'd call and ask now but their its past their hours of operation.
Old 09-19-2008, 02:21 AM

How carefully should I slide it in there? haha. Or how much do you think they'd charge to upgrade to that? I heard of some people being upgraded for like 80 bucks, which isn't bad. I'd call and ask now but their its past their hours of operation.
yeah nad just make it seem natural or use as a last reort.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2008, 02:43 PM

Wow we threatened with the BBB and cancelling our service as soon as the contracts are up and they actually moved BACK the date and said it might take til october 6th to get here. ****ing rediculous.
Old 09-19-2008, 09:36 PM

Wow we threatened with the BBB and cancelling our service as soon as the contracts are up and they actually moved BACK the date and said it might take til october 6th to get here. ****ing rediculous.
what!!! thats another almost 3 weeks!!!! thats ridiculous... i would cancel the order and than have them reship the shit and give you something... talk to retentions and tell them whats going on and say you want something in return for your wasted time.
Old 09-19-2008, 11:17 PM

After being on the phone practicaly all day, one of the employees told me they'd set it up so I could just go down the street and pick up a new phone, and they'd charge the $50 dollar deductible from my account and I could just go in get it and walk out no problems. I wish I could have gotten upgraded to a diamond for all the shit I've been through, but I'm gonna take what I can get. I'm just glad I'm finally getting my touch.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/9/2008 at 0758 --------

Nevermind my last message! Turns out sprints full of bullshit and wont back up what they told me to do. I tried 2 different repair centers, brought the emails they sent me, even had them talk to customer service people who treated me like I was an idiot for even thinking I could get a phone for my insurance claim. Than they even had the audacity to tell me they were shipping me my old phone and saying that insurance doesn't cover comparable phones, you have to get the same one, even if its the same price. I wrote them a long email telling them that because of all the hell I've been through that the very LEAST they owe me is a comparable phone(the touch) and that I'm outraged with the service I've been given and the fact that after all of this I still have to wait til october to get my damn phone. I also told them that if when my phone DOES come if it is a centro, the second my contract is up I will be cancelling my account and contacting the BBB.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/9/2008 at 1052 --------

So now sprints basically telling me they won't do anything for me, besides take $75 off the purchase of a new phone. I'm not paying $325 for a phone I should be getting anyways. So basically if sprint refuses to give me the touch I'm either going to goto verizon and get a touch(personally I think the look of verizons touch is nicer) and switch to them. Or I'm actually considering going to ATT and getting an iphone, since it's the same price for an iphone as it is a touch.
Old 09-22-2008, 06:28 PM

So weirdest thing. Even though yesterday I was told my phone wouldn't be shipped til the 29th and it'd be a centro...in the mail today was a touch. No accessories besides the charger, but irregardless, I have a touch now...only problem is my text messages aren't leaving the outbox..
Old 09-23-2008, 09:53 AM

So weirdest thing. Even though yesterday I was told my phone wouldn't be shipped til the 29th and it'd be a centro...in the mail today was a touch. No accessories besides the charger, but irregardless, I have a touch now...only problem is my text messages aren't leaving the outbox..
make sure you have good reception where you are at and also that is a stock rom problem...... are you still running the stockey?
Old 09-23-2008, 02:34 PM

Yah I think I'm gonna try changing the rom. Though thats gonna erase all my programs isn't it? Oh well, I can reinstall them.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:22 PM

Yah I think I'm gonna try changing the rom. Though thats gonna erase all my programs isn't it? Oh well, I can reinstall them.
yes you will have to start all over.... and dont you love what threats can do lmao.... when was the phone postmarked as being sent.... your threat might jsut have got them in motion.... especially AT&T since theyhate the company becuase of all the customers they have taken from sprint.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
asurion, crazy, driving, sprint