BiG JeW BiG JeW is offline   Thread Starter  
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
BiG JeW Switched from TOUCH to DIAMOND

Well guys after much anticipation and waiting, today my diamond has arrived. I havent yet activated it, just waiting on it to charge up. I will continue to make another ROM that I was working on for the TOUCH, but will need some beta testers to run it. That will be my last ROM for the Touch. I will be working in the near future on making ROMS for the Diamond and Touch Pro as the kitchens are released. In any case, it is what it is, and what it is, is this! DIAMOND!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 05:50 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: BiG JeW Switched from TOUCH to DIAMOND

HAHA Jew you have to give us your break down of the Diamond after you play with it. Ill be getting it week also cant wait......
The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

good for you brother..... im holding out....contebt with my touch till pro drops...I miss a friggen keyboard....lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaos For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 06:19 PM

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

good for you brother..... im holding out....contebt with my touch till pro drops...I miss a friggen keyboard....lol
AGREED HANDS DOWN!! i wil do a 30day model exchange on my diamond when touch pro drops. Trust me , I aint worried,

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 06:33 PM
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ima wait until i get my scholarship money aka 4 weeks then i might buy it or a brand new laptop... but yeah keyboard all teh way !!
o and some fcked up lookn dude already offered me 300 cash for my mogul modded. so that will be nice if i do it
Old 09-24-2008, 06:40 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congrats jew and btw the kitchen for the diamond has already been released :>
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 08:34 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you can't front with me, i super upgraded my touch for a samsung a900 WHAT?!? lmao

Congrats bro, i hope to see a video on you new toy
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 08:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by Mike20PR View Post

you can't front with me, i super upgraded my touch for a samsung a900 WHAT?!? lmao

Congrats bro, i hope to see a video on you new toy
Bro..... I swear the thing is still on the charger.....not even active on my acct yet. Video release date is TBA

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 08:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View blink182fka6's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blink182fka6's Photo Album Add blink182fka6's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

AGREED HANDS DOWN!! i wil do a 30day model exchange on my diamond when touch pro drops. Trust me , I aint worried,
im doing the same thing!! cant wait, is there any charge since the touch pro is more expensive? plus you def need to make a big jew kick ass rom cuz juicys just isnt doing it for me.

The Following User Says Thank You to blink182fka6 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2008, 09:11 PM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well, while waiting for the pro to drop, it seems like us touch users are getting left in the dust...i ain't hating tho, i can't friggin wait to get my shit going...the pro is getting so close to release...

Jew, we'll miss ya (seeing as how you've moved on to the even darker side...but at the same time...i ain't gonna be here for long...as soon as pro drops, i'm there (the DARKEST side of the force) lmao....

The Following User Says Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2008, 11:18 PM

Well guys after 24hrs of the device on my account, I am sad to say that this HTC device is the BIGGEST piece of SHIT I have ever seen. Sprint is sending me a replacement as they feel this is Manufacturer DEFECT! Shit it has to be. After putting music, pictures, and a few videos, my phone is junk!! HORRIBLE response time on touch. LAGGGIG when apps are runing. CONSTANTLY CRASHING and widows wants to sent error reports. All in all.... going to activate my touch untill Sprint sends out the new device. I have a few co-workers that have the device and insist mine is a DEFECT! (lemon) They dont experience the same issues I do. They played with my phone for 5min and insisted there was something wrong with the device as well as Sprint. In ay case, thats my review from what I can enounter. I hope HTC didnt fail Sprint users when they go to push the devices capabilities to the limit. (using internal memorey for Music, pics and videos) WHOOPDEY DOO!! BiG Deal its not like a MODDED it!!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 12:00 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

Well guys after 24hrs of the device on my account, I am sad to say that this HTC device is the BIGGEST piece of SHIT I have ever seen. Sprint is sending me a replacement as they feel this is Manufacturer DEFECT! Shit it has to be. After putting music, pictures, and a few videos, my phone is junk!! HORRIBLE response time on touch. LAGGGIG when apps are runing. CONSTANTLY CRASHING and widows wants to sent error reports. All in all.... going to activate my touch untill Sprint sends out the new device. I have a few co-workers that have the device and insist mine is a DEFECT! (lemon) They dont experience the same issues I do. They played with my phone for 5min and insisted there was something wrong with the device as well as Sprint. In ay case, thats my review from what I can enounter. I hope HTC didnt fail Sprint users when they go to push the devices capabilities to the limit. (using internal memorey for Music, pics and videos) WHOOPDEY DOO!! BiG Deal its not like a MODDED it!!!!
wow i hope you feel better lmfao! but you got a lemon trust me bro me and venum are loving it :>
Old 09-30-2008, 01:17 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Diamond
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View Royalty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Royalty's Photo Album Add Royalty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Was able to snatch this new Diamond for a nice $300 so I'm leaving the htc touch world
But you gotta admit, the diamond makes the touch look talentless sucking on it's little htc cube. Htc Diamond all the way. Join the movement
The Following User Says Thank You to Royalty For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
big, diamond, jew, switched, touch