Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-11-2008, 09:04 PM
brooklyn brooklyn is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC TP2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
touch HD

i have read that the touch hd aint comin to usa wtf im tired of these little azz screens already wit da htc phones and now this news so i want to ask is there a way to convince these people that there are many people in the us that want this phone they cant let tmobile get dat phone f tmobile 4 real so how could we get sprint and htc to see the market for dis phone would b huge and to sell us the damn phone already and stop
bsn

Old 10-11-2008, 09:07 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: touch HD

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

i have read that the touch hd aint comin to usa wtf im tired of these little azz screens already wit da htc phones and now this news so i want to ask is there a way to convince these people that there are many people in the us that want this phone they cant let tmobile get dat phone f tmobile 4 real so how could we get sprint and htc to see the market for dis phone would b huge and to sell us the damn phone already and stop
bsn
not sure why we have another thread being made for this but all you could really do is go to freepetition.com and make a petition for it.... make sure it sound professional and all and post the link here..... im sure that many will come out and sign :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-11-2008, 09:34 PM

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

srry bout the new post dash but thanks for the petition advice but there may somebody on here that can sound way more professional than i can im pretty bad when it comes to that think anyone would be willing

Old 10-11-2008, 09:41 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

srry bout the new post dash but thanks for the petition advice but there may somebody on here that can sound way more professional than i can im pretty bad when it comes to that think anyone would be willing
i will get something whipped out for you...... i can be professional when i want to be :>

just give me some detials that you want me to add for sure and i will get done by tomorrow.
Old 10-11-2008, 09:54 PM

well basically im a fan of htc products and i have been itching for an iphone but im really alot more interested in wm and htc but the screen size still has me wanting to get the iphone so if they really wanted to crush iphone here is the chance because wit that screen size being a wm phone and having sprint as yur carrier would have me to neva second guess my decision on sticking wit htc and sprint and i only got the diamond to hold me ova for the hd but now im really debating on returning it and getting the iphone i dont know if these r the deatils u are looking for but i jus told u how i feel about it
srry 4 da novel

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
touch