Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-19-2008, 10:13 PM
monkeyxiv monkeyxiv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
job promotion

well menz i was chillln at lunch friday and my boss came over and chillaxed with me and he said that they were opening a new division in teh company. this is all normal but the new division is going to be digitizing. basically what it will be is that they will give us a logo or design and we take and convert it to embroidery format. which is basically convering images into stitches. me and my boss have been playing around with this for a few weeks now and he said that if i want to i get the position. basically this will meana big phat job promotion. and all i do alll day long is chillax on computer wait for an emails showing what i need digitized. aka fer the most part chill at home job. not to mention it takes me about 3 minutes to digitize images. ^_^ mmm i can't wait.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeyxiv For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2008, 10:44 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: job promotion

nice! good luck! what do you do? lol.
Old 10-19-2008, 11:08 PM
monkeyxiv monkeyxiv is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View monkeyxiv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View monkeyxiv's Photo Album Add monkeyxiv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

atm i am a logistics manager. i basically spend all day figuring up how many trailers are needed for a set number of boxes or whatever and i figure out whats the cheapest companie and all that.

but the new position will be taking images and converting them into stitches. aka

lets say your company has a logo embroidered on your shirt (where the logo is stitched on your shirt in thread). i will basically be taking and making images to where they can be sewn onto the shirts. its extremely easy work. ^_^
Old 10-20-2008, 12:36 AM
Smart Phone Junkie-ville
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View baines3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View baines3's Photo Album Add baines3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by monkeyxiv View Post

well menz i was chillln at lunch friday and my boss came over and chillaxed with me and he said that they were opening a new division in teh company. this is all normal but the new division is going to be digitizing. basically what it will be is that they will give us a logo or design and we take and convert it to embroidery format. which is basically convering images into stitches. me and my boss have been playing around with this for a few weeks now and he said that if i want to i get the position. basically this will meana big phat job promotion. and all i do alll day long is chillax on computer wait for an emails showing what i need digitized. aka fer the most part chill at home job. not to mention it takes me about 3 minutes to digitize images. ^_^ mmm i can't wait.
hey good luck...nothing better then having a at home job and getting paid alot to do it. congratulations
Old 10-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

congratulations on the job promotion and extra chunk o change :>
Old 10-20-2008, 06:55 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ooohh nice... congrats on ur promotion
Old 10-20-2008, 06:59 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Congrats too you on your pRoMo!!! Goodluck to you!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
job, promotion