puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Launches One of the Industry's Most Customer-Friendly Policies on Pr

today announced details of its new customer-friendly pro-rated early termination fee (ETF) policy, effective November 2, 2008. Under the new policy, Sprint's ETF of $200 will decrease by $10 increments per month beginning in month six of a wireless customer's contract. Nine months later (the 15th month of the contract), Sprint customers have the lowest pro-rated ETF fee in the industry of $100. What's more, the ETF could drop as low as $50 before a customer's contract term expires.

The pro-rated ETF policy applies to all new service agreements beginning on or after November 2, 2008, regardless of whether you are a new customer with a new service agreement or an existing customer who has renewed your service agreement. It does not apply to service agreements entered into prior to November 2, 2008.

"This policy gives customers additional flexibility, as every month of service a customer completes after month six, the amount of their ETF is reduced," said Will Souder, vice president for Sprint operations and business planning. "We are giving wireless consumers more reasons to choose and stay with Sprint by providing the best customer experience in the industry through customer-friendly policies, simplified and industry-leading pricing such as Simply Everything, and the Now Network, which gives customers exceptional communication services in an instant."

In addition to the new policy, Sprint will continue its policy of giving customers 30 days to try Sprint service. With the Right Plan Promise, if a customer is not completely satisfied with Sprint, his or her service, phone or network coverage, the customer can simply return the undamaged phone and deactivate service within the 30 days. Sprint returns the customer's activation fees and waives the early termination fees, and customers are only responsible for charges based on their actual usage. The return policy varies slightly for existing customers. Visit www.sprint.com/returns for specific details.

Today's announcement is one in a series of new or recently launched initiatives and programs designed to improve the customer experience. They include:

[Read More]

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 07:04 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Launches One of the Industry's Most Customer-Friendly Policies o

correct me in im wrong but 'in the state of california' i can cancel my contract free of charge? i heard it was illegal to charge me for a 'ETF', but when i was in the sprint store they told me it would be 150 per line!
The Following User Says Thank You to NINE'SICKS For This Useful Post:
Old 10-31-2008, 07:14 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Mogul (PPC-6800)
Mobile Carrier: Sprint PCS
Mobile OS: 6.1

View legend2700's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View legend2700's Photo Album Add legend2700's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Launches One of the Industrys Most Customer-Friendly Policies o

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

correct me in im wrong but 'in the state of california' i can cancel my contract free of charge? i heard it was illegal to charge me for a 'ETF', but when i was in the sprint store they told me it would be 150 per line!
oh wow! ive never heard of sumthin like that... thats the whole point of signing a contract so they can have the legal advantage
Old 10-31-2008, 08:08 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Launches One of the Industrys Most Customer-Friendly Policies o

“ Originally Posted by legend2700 View Post

oh wow! ive never heard of sumthin like that... thats the whole point of signing a contract so they can have the legal advantage
naw i poste an article about this a couple months back and it was passed in the state of california..... i didnt get the exacts of it but above is true.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
customerfriendly, industry, launches, policies, sprint