Old 11-09-2008, 04:00 PM
Bralgar Bralgar is offline   Thread Starter  
<--Yea, that's me
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Bralgar's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Bralgar's Photo Album Add Bralgar's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Can Sprint track #s that you text

Not the contents of the text, but the phone # you are texting. I'm talking about like the detailed call list on your bill?
I have 3 phones on my plan and just want to be able to, uh, keep tabs on my 12 year old's texting habits.........and my wife's. (long story)
Old 11-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Can Sprint track #s that you text

i don't think so..If it is possible i think you would need law involved..I know from past experiences trying to get these..Impossible.
Old 11-09-2008, 05:31 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Bralgar View Post

Not the contents of the text, but the phone # you are texting. I'm talking about like the detailed call list on your bill?
I have 3 phones on my plan and just want to be able to, uh, keep tabs on my 12 year old's texting habits.........and my wife's. (long story)
if the bill is in your name than you have legal rights to know what numbers are called and which are texted...i know that my bill shows the number that were called and the numbers that the text messages were sent to and recieved from...i would call your service provider and see what they can do for you

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2008, 05:41 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

you iwll have to fight to get the info but they do have to give it to you. blocked numbers on the other hand they dont without a police order...... if you want send me an email to iamdasht19@ mail2web.com (spaces so bots dont get my phones email) and i will look into it today at work and see if i can get it switched over so they will print on your bill :> i would just need the name and the number on the account.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2008, 07:00 PM
•crzy_dmnà ¢â‚¬Â¢
Mobile Model: иoиε
Mobile Carrier: spriиt or at&t

Thanked 2,115 Times in 720 Posts

View NINE'SICKS's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View NINE'SICKS's Photo Album Add NINE'SICKS's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so if i dont want incomming private numbers what do i tell the cops/sprint so they can add that to my account?? thats a major reason why i switch numbers so much..
Old 11-09-2008, 07:21 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by NINE'SICKS View Post

so if i dont want incomming private numbers what do i tell the cops/sprint so they can add that to my account?? thats a major reason why i switch numbers so much..
right you can have them blocked with a police order leading to valid reasons on doing so.... you can also with a police order get the private numbers traced to who is making the calls. if they asre ridiculous amounts just bring your phone down to the local police station ansd sit it in front of them for a little bit. becuase by law blowing up someones phone like that is a form of harassment that you do have the right to press charges upon if wanted.....
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
sprint, text, track