ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Keep My Family in Your Prayers

My mother had some chest pains which started on Tuesday and she went to the hospital on wednesday and found out it was something bigger than we thought...she has been feeling kinda sick since Saturday and refused to go to the hospital but this wednesday me and my father pretty much forced her since she showed much more pain than she thought was some common stomach and chest aches...well yesterday we found out that blood vessels to her heart were clogged and the cardiologists said that the blockage was causing the pain which was actually a heart attack, I think of a heart attack as the general you collapse while holding your hand to your heart or some other type of collapse...my mom never collapsed, but the doctors said it was indeed a heart attack that she had...the cardiologists at University of Pennsylvania hospital said this after some examining with a catheter...they performed an operation early this morning which was called a "stent," and she is back to normal with her heart and I have just gotten home a few hours ago because only one visitor was allowed to stay which was my father...she is resting now and will probably be released on Monday from the hospital...I have never seen my mother in that kind of situation and I just could not stop crying at one point, I love my mother to death and I am totally freaked out at this whole thing because neither of my parents have ever had any serious health problem happen to them and I just hope that God takes care of my mother now and makes sure that she never has an issue with her heart again...and the only reason I share this with you guys is because I really love my SPJ family and just hope that I can count on you to keep my mother in your prayers!

The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Show/Hide list of the thanked
Old 12-06-2008, 12:17 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Keep My Family in Your Prayers

“ Originally Posted by ICEM/\N View Post

My mother had some chest pains which started on Tuesday and she went to the hospital on wednesday and found out it was something bigger than we thought...she has been feeling kinda sick since Saturday and refused to go to the hospital but this wednesday me and my father pretty much forced her since she showed much more pain than she thought was some common stomach and chest aches...well yesterday we found out that blood vessel to her heart were clogged and that she had a heart attack...the cardiologists at University of Pennsylvania hospital said this after some examining with a catheter...they performed an operation early this morning which was called a "stent," and she is back to normal with her heart and I have just gotten home a few hours ago because only one visitor was allowed to stay which was my father...she is resting now and will probably be released on Monday from the hospital...I have never seen my mother in that kind of situation and I just could not stop crying at one point, I love my mother to death and I am totally freaked out at this whole thing because neither of my parents have ever had any serious health problem happen to them and I just hope that God takes care of my mother now and makes sure that she never has an issue with her heart again...and the only reason I share this with you guys is because I really love my SPJ family and just hope that I can count on you to keep my mother in your prayers!

wow, bro sorry to hear that,During the summer that my mom was down here from P.R, i get a freaking phone call late a night at around 11 or 12 at night and my sister calling me freaking the hell out me and i couldn't understand her at all. so that's when i was online trying to get the board done,But my mom was rushed to the hospital and was taken to the northeast at fox chase hospital, and the doctor was telling me that she had suffer a mini stroke.

So i was kinda heart broken becasue my mom is my buddy and not only my buddy but we drink together and have fun.So she just not only my mom, but anyways that gave me a wake up call and i said to my self i have to get ready when the big man on top decide to take her under his wings.So i can feel you bro.

Hope mom gets better bro my prayers are with her.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:19 AM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I hope everythings allright with her bro

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:35 AM
**formerly chris101**
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View BiohaZard's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiohaZard's Photo Album Add BiohaZard's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm praying tonight for you and yours, buddy.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BiohaZard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:46 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

b praying tonite bro.. she b alright
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:59 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

wow bro i am sorry to hear that, i just went through my grandmothers 1 year anniversary of her death from an heart attack. it sounds like she is doing better and she will be in my prayers not for the next days but months and years. keep your head up high and take care of your mom bro :>

we can hold down fort until everything calms down for you
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 01:00 AM
FaNaTiC !
Mobile Model: ToUcH PrO!! ya dig

View jsgeezie's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jsgeezie's Photo Album Add jsgeezie's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Bro I'll be praying for you and I'm a minister at a church and I'll definitely tell other people to be praying for your mother also... and please believe they will... God has u covered bro!!!!!! same thing with u too puertoblack2003!!! Family gotta stick together!!!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jsgeezie For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 01:04 AM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jsgeezie View Post

Bro I'll be praying for you and I'm a minister at a church and I'll definitely tell other people to be praying for your mother also... and please believe they will... God has u covered bro!!!!!! same thing with u too puertoblack2003!!! Family gotta stick together!!!
thanks.and diffidently, got stick together

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 01:07 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro!

View kid414's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kid414's Photo Album Add kid414's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hope all gets better for you! Gonna pray right now. Keep your head up buddy.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kid414 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 01:16 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Telus

View ur_next15's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ur_next15's Photo Album Add ur_next15's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

bro sorry to hear that. i love my mom so much too and i hope everything gets better!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ur_next15 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 02:30 AM
Mobile Model: Pro/Mogul/Apache/iPh
Mobile Carrier: Sprint/AT&T/Verizon

View eljabon2001's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View eljabon2001's Photo Album Add eljabon2001's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ICEM/\N my heart and prayers go to you and your loveones and God bless you for having the courage to share this with us, I'm sue many of us here at SPJ feel your pain, hang in there and God Bless you.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to eljabon2001 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 03:46 AM
Still Learning
Mobile Model: Touch Pro, Hero
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Ahead

View lordhelmet's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View lordhelmet's Photo Album Add lordhelmet's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'll put her in my prayers bro. And we can be thankful that at the very least she's all right and the doctors were able to help her. I'm sure your family will help take care of her and ya'll be all right.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lordhelmet For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 09:34 AM
SPJ Junkie
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

View meansixx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View meansixx's Photo Album Add meansixx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry to hear about that bro, your mom is in my prayers. have faith bro, everything will be alright.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to meansixx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 09:47 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

definitely praying bro... shes in his hands, God knows what hes doing.... How awesome to get such a response from your family here bro too... thank God for the support i know i do, from phones to everything spj is the place to be a part of a good bunch of people supporting each other!!! you rock spj!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 10:00 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Definatly, man... like everyone else on this thread has said we got you... family is definatly one of the most important thing in life we got, and we gotta do all that we can to take care of them. I know what its like to have health issues in the family, and dealing w/ that kind of hardship in pain. You stay strong for your moms so you can be there for her in her time of need and your family and general, and you and your will definatly be in my thoughts and prayers... It's all love here at spj!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 11:56 AM
Mobile Model: XV6900, Omnia, Curve
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now?

View mykela25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mykela25's Photo Album Add mykela25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My mother had some chest pains which started on Tuesday and she went to the hospital on wednesday and found out it was something bigger than we thought...she has been feeling kinda sick since Saturday and refused to go to the hospital but this wednesday me and my father pretty much forced her since she showed much more pain than she thought was some common stomach and chest aches...well yesterday we found out that blood vessels to her heart were clogged and the cardiologists said that the blockage was causing the pain which was actually a heart attack, I think of a heart attack as the general you collapse while holding your hand to your heart or some other type of collapse...my mom never collapsed, but the doctors said it was indeed a heart attack that she had...the cardiologists at University of Pennsylvania hospital said this after some examining with a catheter...they performed an operation early this morning which was called a "stent," and she is back to normal with her heart and I have just gotten home a few hours ago because only one visitor was allowed to stay which was my father...she is resting now and will probably be released on Monday from the hospital...I have never seen my mother in that kind of situation and I just could not stop crying at one point, I love my mother to death and I am totally freaked out at this whole thing because neither of my parents have ever had any serious health problem happen to them and I just hope that God takes care of my mother now and makes sure that she never has an issue with her heart again...and the only reason I share this with you guys is because I really love my SPJ family and just hope that I can count on you to keep my mother in your prayers!
Im so sorry for what you and your parent are going thru. I will definitely keep her in my prayers. I speak from experience when I say she will be fine. My mother went thru the same thing 7 years ago. Actually instead of a stint they had to do a quadruple bypass because 3 of her arteries, including the main artery to the heart, were block up to 80% so to be safe they did a bypass for all 4. It was tough for a while but she pulled thru just fine, just as I know your mom will as well darling. Have faith and much prayer and God will lead you thru it. Be lucky and glad that you and yor dad made her go to the hospital and caught it when u did. I pray she has a speedy and full recovery. If you ever need to talk, feel free sweetheart.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mykela25 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:44 PM
Mobile Model: LG Voyager&Mogul

View dianeofarcadia's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dianeofarcadia's Photo Album Add dianeofarcadia's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Keep positive and know he doesn't give us anything more than we can handle.
Your surrounded by friends/family here - sending strength for the journey (and a hug).
You and your family are in my thoughts.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dianeofarcadia For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:49 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Iceman... my mother went through the exact same thing last year .... She will be oK..... My mother felt like shit for the longest.... after the stent... she feels like lively again... My wishes go out to you and if you need anything feel free to give me shout... im here for ya. best of luck...

Regards,

BiG JeW

P.S. everything the doctors do is for the better and she will be ok... g-d wouldn't take you too, if he can't take you through....

The Following User Says Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 12:58 PM
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hopefully the stents work out and no need for surgery

although unfortunately stents don't have a very high success rate and seem to be a prelimary shot at the moon to hope they don't have to go surgery

prayers go out to you and your mom bro, my uncle had quadruple bypass last year
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 02:42 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

View chauleyb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View chauleyb's Photo Album Add chauleyb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i pray she gets betta bro i been in church all my life and trust and believe GOD is a HEALER a WAY MAKER A COMFORTER ETC...... i can go on and on and there is nothing GOD cant do GOD bless and ur momz will make it thru jus believe bro take care
The Following User Says Thank You to chauleyb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 03:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP

Thanked 2,840 Times in 1,141 Posts

View TweetyBear's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TweetyBear's Photo Album Add TweetyBear's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i'll keep her in my prayers man. hope she ffeels better soon

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TweetyBear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Find Em Hot Leave Em Wet
Mobile Model: TP2, omnia, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Can You Hear Me Now

Thanked 2,677 Times in 807 Posts

View MikeyD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View MikeyD's Photo Album Add MikeyD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

me and my family will light a candle for you brother in hopes your mom gets better soon. You know we will support you in anyway possible. Just dont give up and treasure everyday you got left with your mom (which will be many more) be strong and dont be scared to let the docs do thier jobs. As an emt i deal with this kinda stuff alot so i know it can be hard and none of us can even imagine what you are going unless they have been through it. So stay positve and take care. We all love you here and feel your pain as if you are blood.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MikeyD For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2008, 07:57 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry to hear thatr bro, similar thing happened with my grandma so i know what it feels like to have a loved one in a situation like that, hope all turns out good with you

god bless

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Mobile Model: nuerom/ touch pro

View mrprism133's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrprism133's Photo Album Add mrprism133's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i hope everything works out for the best, god bless you and your family

pete
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mrprism133 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 10:36 AM
Mobile Model: Motorola DROID
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View angiekay's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View angiekay's Photo Album Add angiekay's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thoughts and prayers are with you! hope everything works out, sounds positive if she's to go home on Monday!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angiekay For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 05:59 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

iceman u are in my thoughts and prayers............
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 08:00 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Let me know if you need anything from a fellow philly man brother. I'll be here.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

iceman dont worry your mother is gonna fine now that they found the problem.. it always a good thing to get looked at it now rather then later... my dad had similar situation but he had highblood pressure (like hypertension bad) and long story short he all on pills for the rest of his remaining life to keep it under control.. and whats worse is that its a family thing so i guess im next... (both grandparents from father died from heart problems...)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Evolancer13 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 10:09 PM
The Man with the Plan!

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey guys I really appreciate all the love that you have sent to me and my family...I just left the hospital a few hours ago, because the nurses kicked us out because it was after visiting hours but they let us stay a few hours later...but my mom looks so lively again...during the hours and day after surgery she looked so weak and I was just scared of what was going to happen, but today she seemed upbeat and full of life again...I know God has my back as well as hers and he will continue to see us through. The only thing I worry about is I have always heard people talk about their family illnesses in regards to heart problems and most of them do not turn out good...my father told me after she got her stent that he was glad that was all they had to do because he was in fear that they would have to do some type of heart surgery. We both do not want a surgery that serious to be needed, I just have to make sure that me and my two younger sisters as well as my father take even more closer care to our mother and makes sure that she takes it easy...cause my mom is a workaholic and just does not know when to stop...she is going to have to chill now!!! Doctor's and Family's orders!!!

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2008, 10:11 PM
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that's great to hear bro, glad she was able to pull through
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to raybond25 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2008, 02:01 AM
Smart Phone Junkie!
Mobile Carrier: VZW

View Spr0ckEt's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Spr0ckEt's Photo Album Add Spr0ckEt's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

We are here for you and yours bro. Glad to hear she's doing better.

The Following User Says Thank You to Spr0ckEt For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2008, 01:16 AM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

So glad to hear your mom is doing better. Maybe you could get her hooked and turn her into a junkie so she won't be such a workaholic? O O O, y'all could cook together?!?!? I know kinda what you've been through. My dad doesn't even call me anymore when they take my mom to the hospital. Family history of lupus, she's in and out every few months, getting more frequent. Want to kick her butt all the time for stressing and working too hard, but she's stubborn. At least I come by it honest.... LOL. We tried to find her other things to keep her occupied, and she can do from a laptop and in bed. That was the thing, she hates staying in bed. Put a big TV in her room, that didn't do it. Laptop works. Grandkids work better though, they keep her occupied better. Be strong, he won't give you more than you can handle, it might not feel like it at the time, but it's true.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gadget945 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2008, 09:53 AM
The Man with the Plan!

hey guys...like before, I want to thank all of the warm wishes and prayers that you have sent my way for my mother and my family. No amount of words can say thank you enough to you guys for this...but I just wanted you all to know that my mother went back to her home last night, she is looks like her normal self again and I know she will be ok, I just know that the almighty will keep her safe and healthy from now on...just keep us in you prayers as well...and once again...thanks to all for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to ICEM/\N For This Useful Post:
Old 12-09-2008, 02:47 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey guys...like before, I want to thank all of the warm wishes and prayers that you have sent my way for my mother and my family. No amount of words can say thank you enough to you guys for this...but I just wanted you all to know that my mother went back to her home last night, she is looks like her normal self again and I know she will be ok, I just know that the almighty will keep her safe and healthy from now on...just keep us in you prayers as well...and once again...thanks to all for the support!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
glad to hear it bro, and i will still be praying for a full successful recovery for you :>
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-10-2008, 04:24 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Rizr Z3
Mobile Carrier: Tmobile

View Evolancer13's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Evolancer13's Photo Album Add Evolancer13's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

please feel free to keep us posted... u got another virtual family right here...

Old 12-10-2008, 05:41 PM

“ Originally Posted by Evolancer13 View Post

please feel free to keep us posted... u got another virtual family right here...
virtual family???? i dotn ahve any virtual family... i only got the real thang and that includes everyone here at spj :>
Old 12-10-2008, 05:43 PM
Mobile Model: HTC 6800AL
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View ladytya's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ladytya's Photo Album Add ladytya's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I can understand and relate because I lost both of my parents to heart attacks. I'm glad the stints are working and that you & your father forced her to get checked out. The holidays just wouldn't be right if she wasn't here so rejoice and cherish every extra moment you've been given! I'll be praying for you and your family, keep your head up & stay blessed!
The Following User Says Thank You to ladytya For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
family, prayers