Notices

Sprint Touch Pro $199.99 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 12-14-08!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-13-2008, 03:49 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sprint Touch Pro $199.99 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 12-14-08!

I just saw the flier for next week best buy ad and the Touch Pro for sprint is $199.99!!

There is a 30 day price match so im going there and getting my $100 back on Sunday.

Proof:

And entire next weeks ad:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17245499...8-pp-01-48.pdf
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2008, 04:38 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch Pro $199.99 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 12-14-08!

Damn thats cheap I bet we get a few more TP users here soon

Old 12-13-2008, 05:47 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sprint Touch Pro $19999 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 121408

damn i wish i would have waited another month for my upgrade to get this....the vogue works for me but damn a pro would have been mind blowing!!!
Old 12-13-2008, 05:48 PM
Mobile Model: T.O.U.C.H P.R.O
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT SPEED

View Fatal_Error's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Fatal_Error's Photo Album Add Fatal_Error's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How long have you had it ?????

Old 12-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Diamond
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View XDreamzX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View XDreamzX's Photo Album Add XDreamzX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Do you need to have the data pack in order to get this offer??
Old 12-14-2008, 01:47 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by XDreamzX View Post

Do you need to have the data pack in order to get this offer??
i dont think that you would have too, but whats the use of having a ppc when you cant use the data....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 05:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey everyone,

I was going to price match the Touch Pro advertised from Best Buy at my local Sprint Store this week but because I'm trying to work with Sprint Retentions to get me a better deal I'm gonna need more time, so I decided to Google next week's Best Buy ad and it is still advertised for 199.99 after instant savings, so if you can't go this week, you still have next week! I have attached the ad for you all, it is on page 41.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ActionPlyr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2008, 11:04 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch by HTC(VOGUE)

View Mistergabe's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mistergabe's Photo Album Add Mistergabe's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
does the instant savings already include the rebate or are those the sales and first time new contract savings ? also wit this price bein lower than sprints I would guess they should offer a discounted price from retentions? cuz I been work.n with them and they won't budge on the price?

“ Originally Posted by ActionPlyr View Post

Hey everyone,

I was going to price match the Touch Pro advertised from Best Buy at my local Sprint Store this week but because I'm trying to work with Sprint Retentions to get me a better deal I'm gonna need more time, so I decided to Google next week's Best Buy ad and it is still advertised for 199.99 after instant savings, so if you can't go this week, you still have next week! I have attached the ad for you all, it is on page 41.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:08 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that's sick, cause best buy doesnt even do mail ins

The Following User Says Thank You to VenumX For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View ActionPlyr's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ActionPlyr's Photo Album Add ActionPlyr's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Mistergabe View Post

does the instant savings already include the rebate or are those the sales and first time new contract savings ? also wit this price bein lower than sprints I would guess they should offer a discounted price from retentions? cuz I been work.n with them and they won't budge on the price?

Instant Savings means exactly that, no mail-in-rebates, no garbage that you have to send away for, etc. Also, I'm pretty sure that this isn't only for NEW customers, it is for existing as well so if you're nearing your contract extension, Sprint will honor it. But even if you aren't almost out of contract, it can't hurt to try and trick Sprint to price match it anyway.
The Following User Says Thank You to ActionPlyr For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2008, 03:26 PM
previously codydavis22
Mobile Model: Motorola Droid
Mobile Carrier: Verizon

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HELP! So after complaining a lot I was offered to be upgraded early like a month ago.....but I didn't want that, I wanted a swap so I declined. Now I call and talk to a supervisor in retentions and they tell me that they don't have that capability. I call best buy and he says that he can never get them to budge on that. I am elegible in 10 days....but the sale ends today and who knows if they will have the same one again. What should I do? I need to figure it out fast because the closest Best Buy is an hour and a half away.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0501 --------

[QUOTE=codydavis22;323115]HELP! So after complaining a lot I was offered to be upgraded early like a month ago.....but I didn't want that, I wanted a swap so I declined. Now I call and talk to a supervisor in retentions and they tell me that they don't have that capability. I call best buy and he says that he can never get them to budge on that. I am elegible in 10 days....but the sale ends today and who knows if they will have the same one again. What should I do? I need to figure it out fast because the closest Best Buy is an hour and a half away.[/Quote

Anybody have any ideas?
Old 12-20-2008, 04:31 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[QUOTE=codydavis22;323115]HELP! So after complaining a lot I was offered to be upgraded early like a month ago.....but I didn't want that, I wanted a swap so I declined. Now I call and talk to a supervisor in retentions and they tell me that they don't have that capability. I call best buy and he says that he can never get them to budge on that. I am elegible in 10 days....but the sale ends today and who knows if they will have the same one again. What should I do? I need to figure it out fast because the closest Best Buy is an hour and a half away.

“ Originally Posted by codydavis22 View Post

HELP! So after complaining a lot I was offered to be upgraded early like a month ago.....but I didn't want that, I wanted a swap so I declined. Now I call and talk to a supervisor in retentions and they tell me that they don't have that capability. I call best buy and he says that he can never get them to budge on that. I am elegible in 10 days....but the sale ends today and who knows if they will have the same one again. What should I do? I need to figure it out fast because the closest Best Buy is an hour and a half away.[/Quote

Anybody have any ideas?
If you really want the pro and have the cash accepted it and go get that pro but first call and see if there in stock though and good luck

The Following User Says Thank You to 1mrlcb For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2008, 04:45 PM
previously codydavis22

View V I P's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View V I P's Photo Album Add V I P's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[QUOTE=1mrlcb;323129]

HELP! So after complaining a lot I was offered to be upgraded early like a month ago.....but I didn't want that, I wanted a swap so I declined. Now I call and talk to a supervisor in retentions and they tell me that they don't have that capability. I call best buy and he says that he can never get them to budge on that. I am elegible in 10 days....but the sale ends today and who knows if they will have the same one again. What should I do? I need to figure it out fast because the closest Best Buy is an hour and a half away.

If you really want the pro and have the cash accepted it and go get that pro but first call and see if there in stock though and good luck
They have them in stock....I already called. The problem is that they sale ends today and I'm not eligible to upgrade until Jan 1st. I called and retentions said that they couldn't upgrade me early.....but I called back and I am on the phone with telesales right now....so hopefully they will agree to upgrade me.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0559 --------

[QUOTE=codydavis22;323135]

“ Originally Posted by 1mrlcb View Post

They have them in stock....I already called. The problem is that they sale ends today and I'm not eligible to upgrade until Jan 1st. I called and retentions said that they couldn't upgrade me early.....but I called back and I am on the phone with telesales right now....so hopefully they will agree to upgrade me.
They offered to upgrade me...but only if I bought a phone through them.......I hope that this sale is still going after New Years...

--------- New Post Merged on 20/12/2008 at 0615 --------

I just found out that the same sale will be going on this next week until Dec. 27th.....and hopefully after that also.
The Following User Says Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2008, 09:57 PM
previously codydavis22

Re: Sprint Touch Pro $19999 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 12-14-08

I called Best buy today and asked the clerk if there were any TPs in stock and he goes yeah we have a couple and told me not to worry because they are not that popular.....I just laughed at him
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V I P For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2008, 10:11 PM

Re: Sprint Touch Pro $19999 with 2/yr upgrade or new BESTBUY 12-14-08

I called Best buy today and asked the clerk if there were any TPs in stock and he goes yeah we have a couple and told me not to worry because they are not that popular.....I just laughed at him
wow he has no clue lmao.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
2 or yr, bestbuy, pro, sprint, touch, upgrade