Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-19-2008, 12:05 AM
stanman stanman is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: us cellular
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View stanman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stanman's Photo Album Add stanman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
htc touch or samsung delve

i have the htc, im on it now, but wen i watch youtube withe the only browser (skyfire) that supports flash...it lags, vtap lags an wmp lags for internet vids, an i cant get my phone to play flash gamees straight from the website. now the delve plays youtube with the 3g browser that it comes with, but can u get other Browsers, download music and save pics from the websites you visit? which is better?
Old 12-19-2008, 12:13 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: htc touch or samsung delve

“ Originally Posted by stanman View Post

i have the htc, im on it now, but wen i watch youtube withe the only browser (skyfire) that supports flash...it lags, vtap lags an wmp lags for internet vids, an i cant get my phone to play flash gamees straight from the website. now the delve plays youtube with the 3g browser that it comes with, but can u get other Browsers, download music and save pics from the websites you visit? which is better?
If your gonna get a new phone, get the Touch Pro. Its the best phone out rite now

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would go with a touch but that is just me. Think that is that better phone and on your Touch is it stock or you have a custom rom ?

“ Originally Posted by Superman369 View Post

If your gonna get a new phone, get the Touch Pro. Its the best phone out rite now
Yes have to agree Pro is the best phone out by far and will be for a long time to come lmao

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 12:17 AM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

theres gvga youtube players here, use the search...and i use opera mobile...works great...try it out an see if you like it better.....and like my man supe said. if your going to get a new phone the pro is the way to go.

The Following User Says Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 12:26 AM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the best youtube player for qvga is coreplayer 1.3.0

skyfire is laggy...
HTC Youtube QVGA Sucks in framerate...
youtubeplay looks outdated...

and as for the devices, get the Touch (based on your choices)

but i agree, the touch pro is the god of all PPCs

The Following User Says Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 01:18 AM
stanman stanman is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: us cellular

View stanman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stanman's Photo Album Add stanman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if anything im ading my touch for the delve, i dont wanna spend any more muny on any phones, and whats a custom rom?

--------- New Post Merged on 19/12/2008 at 0234 --------

trading*..................
Old 12-19-2008, 01:25 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if anything im ading my touch for the delve, i dont wanna spend any more muny on any phones, and whats a custom rom?

Hahah, whats a custom ROM? Bro, we got a whole section for noobs to the ppc scene. Its got all the info you'll need to get you caught up. check that area out

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-19-2008, 01:26 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

A Custom rom is a rom built from a kitchen , basically made by someone with there personal touch what they want on the phone. There are lots of them here on the site for the Touch. SPJ Side menu Rom Releases. Kaos hybrid roms are Great!!!!! Um Big Jew has custom rom out there are lot just go threw see what you like , easy to flash the rom also just read how to in MikePR or Supermans signatures Good Luck and have fun !!!!!!

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
delve, htc, samsung, touch