Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-21-2008, 01:17 PM
TVDinner TVDinner is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc fuze
Mobile Carrier: AT & T
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View TVDinner's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TVDinner's Photo Album Add TVDinner's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Great Deal on an HTC FUZE until Jan 2

Found this on Tilt Mobility and thought people here would want to check it out also. Looks like it could be a good deal and is a lot less then I paid for my Fuze.

“ Quote ”

Amazon has a deal right now till Jan 2, 2009 on a new Fuze. They list as a $150 Fuze and a Tilt for a penny but if you look at their website it actually has a rebate on the Tilt that makes it -$49.99 (as in they pay you). I'm not sure if they're honoring that, but getting paid to buy a phone is a deal. To get either deal it has to be a new service plan and you must maintain it for 181 days. It appears as though you can be an existing AT&T customer and still get this deal but you should talk to an Amazon representative to clarify the fine print. It appears as though there is a minimum plan requirement but I don't see it. It does state that you have to keep your plan in effect for the entire 181 days and not downgrade it.
If anyone is getting a new phone it looks like it's worth your time to look into this so if it is a deal or if it isn't a deal please post a comment and share with the rest of the community.
check this out.

Code

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=xs_gb_rss_78935/?ie=UTF8&docId=1000322951&ccmID=380205&tag=thedealdigger-20

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TVDinner For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2008, 01:27 PM
SPJ FREAKSTER!
Mobile Model: PRO&DIAMOND!!
Mobile Carrier: Rev a speeeeeddddddd
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,139 Times in 584 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View 1mrlcb's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1mrlcb's Photo Album Add 1mrlcb's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Great Deal on an HTC FUZE until Jan 2

Thanks alot ill have to tell my att buddys about this

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
deal, fuze, great, htc, jan