Old 01-22-2009, 03:49 AM
Sh0wNuF Sh0wNuF is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sh0wNuFs latest

Here's what I'm currently running. Using Mike20PR's black diamond theme with a glass flip clock, transparent slider and wallpaper-background in all tabs that I got at either XDA or ppcgeeks(not sure which). I found the wallpaper at

Code

www.deviantart.com
and made some tweaks so it fits the screen nicely...Let me know what you guys think.

Attached Thumbnails
1-22-08.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 11:31 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sh0wNuFs latest

nice, Im feelin that look Show... but i think the white text for the call history and and alarm info on your home screen blends in too much w/ the wallpaper... hard to see... I would try to make it black so itll pop more... but its a really sweet setup u got goin...

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 03:25 PM

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by crazaytalent View Post

nice, Im feelin that look Show... but i think the white text for the call history and and alarm info on your home screen blends in too much w/ the wallpaper... hard to see... I would try to make it black so itll pop more... but its a really sweet setup u got goin...
yeah, right now that is my only problem. I've only had the touch pro for about two weeks and i'm still tryin to learn as much as i knew about the mogul. Any help on editing the font color? I think i know how to change fonts but not the color, anyone feel like pointing me in the right direction?

Old 01-22-2009, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i like it overall jsut not a fan of the dark grays and blacks all in one.... makes it look a little too plain..... i would try to brighten it up or if going greyscale do it through adobe with a sketch look or something to give it a better look. if you want to attach the wallpaper that you used i can get you hooked up here in the next hour or so :>
Old 01-22-2009, 06:31 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i like it overall jsut not a fan of the dark grays and blacks all in one.... makes it look a little too plain..... i would try to brighten it up or if going greyscale do it through adobe with a sketch look or something to give it a better look. if you want to attach the wallpaper that you used i can get you hooked up here in the next hour or so :>
hells yeah d/\sh, thats whats up. I'm just kinda startin to dabble in graphics so any help is definitely appreciated...here's the original and my modded one. I added the black bars in the modded one to fit under the curtains on TF3D
Attached Thumbnails
Samoan_fire_by_Dr_Salvador.jpg   2.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 07:36 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond

View Mystery's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mystery's Photo Album Add Mystery's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I agree with Dash, Looks really good though!

The Following User Says Thank You to Mystery For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2009, 07:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

“ Originally Posted by danielmtz View Post

I agree with Dash, Looks really good though!
yeah it looks a little plain but I have always been into the black taskbars and the dark/black/grey themes. I'm just not a big fan of flashy colors and stuff.
P.S. can't wait to see what dash whips up w/that pic

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
latest, sh0wnufs