Old 09-01-2007, 03:39 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Attention Smartphone Owners

I had posted the program palringo a while ago and still havent seen too many people from here or at our sister sites sign up........ lets get more people signing up at enjoying palringo.... what is palringo you may ask???? palringo is an app that you can use all your major instant messengers with and as if that wasnt enough you can also chat with people from around the world for free via text and voice..... thats right voice or text for free all across the world!!!!!!!!! this is a great app that works overall pretty well and i must say that i am impressed with it... if/when you sign up they will send the verification number in your email and than your good to go!!!!!! get this program while it is still in the so called beta testing process because who knows how long it will be until they start to charge for this..... hope to see you guyz there!!! also join the group smartphonejunkies and thats where the members of this here website can chat to eachother individually or in a group chat which is where you send a message and the whole group can see it........ lets get this up and rolling and hope to talk to you all soon through palringo!!!
Old 09-03-2007, 08:57 PM
Mobile Model: Motorola Q, I860, Nokia770

View Gadgetgirl's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Gadgetgirl's Photo Album Add Gadgetgirl's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Attention Smartphone Owners

I use it; it's a great program!

Old 09-03-2007, 11:02 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Attention Smartphone Owners

hell yeah it is agreat program actually met her through it and got her to come and be part of our community....... i know she is going to spread the word and all so lets get some other users and get our group larger
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
attention, owners, smartphone