Old 04-22-2007, 06:32 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Requests

Requests are to be made in the correct already made spots for each type of file. If a request is made through a pm or in the chatbox it will be ignored and be unfullfilled. We the staff including myself, puertoblack2003, and lalo will do out best to get you the program within 12-24 hours. Thanks
Old 04-22-2007, 07:00 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Requests

that is correct this is the only way to help people in a timely manner and please don't ask are you done or do we have it yet...we do have life beside the boards and we are always willing to help so please understand us.. Always request in the right section

thank you

Old 08-22-2008, 01:26 PM
Mobile Model: HTC diamond (alltel)
Mobile Carrier: verizon
Mobile OS: 6.1

View suka4luv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View suka4luv's Photo Album Add suka4luv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just a quick question- am i requesting in the right spots? cuz i have requested 2 albums and 2 movies and havent seen anything yet so i was just wondering.
i dont know if you remeber but you replied to one already. said big jew would get to it. i am not rushing just want to be sure i am requesting in the right place.
i went to the search bar and typed in request or movie or whatever.
just checking?
Old 08-22-2008, 08:01 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by suka4luv View Post

just a quick question- am i requesting in the right spots? cuz i have requested 2 albums and 2 movies and havent seen anything yet so i was just wondering.
i dont know if you remeber but you replied to one already. said big jew would get to it. i am not rushing just want to be sure i am requesting in the right place.
i went to the search bar and typed in request or movie or whatever.
just checking?
bro be the **** patient like we just said we will try our best in that spot.... you requested movies in a thread all of 2 days ago and movies take at least 8 hours or more to upload to rapidshare. and for your albums jew has put in there and you responded to it that until he gets the virus on his computer fixed it will be on delay so chill the **** out dude like the first post even says be patient!!!!

Thread Closed.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
requests