puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Server Change

ok guys this is the deal i 'm having a desbute with the server host that is telling me that i'm using way lot of cpu time which i know is BULL ..i don't have that many people online ..lol..which in a way is good now that i know for future problems..but this is getting sick with dream host they want me to go dedicated which i don't want because this is a free community forum and the cost of running a dedicated server is to high which i'm not going to pay..neverthenless... i got two prospect in mind..i'm working with a good friend that is a web master and when he is done with his project and i decide which server to go to.. he will attempt to transfer everything to our new place..when will this happen not to sure maybe next month..or this month don't know yet day by day my friend will be running a test to see what is it is taking to much cpu when that happens the board will be closed i will remember to leave my aim open just in case if you guys have any question or comment will we resolve this matter this is very trieding for the BULL shit with the host servers. this is my second time first time some how there was a security breach with the scripts that screwed it up and had to start all over which many of you guys know it takes a whole lot of time ...which i don't have time because of my job and other responsiblity..but i will not give up.. life will go on i will be notifying you guys of what is taking place..All i ask of you guys to please be patience and don't forget about this place which i know it will be promising in the long run...check in like you guys do...peace...

Old 12-18-2005, 05:41 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
you will notice the software part for downloads i had to removed them as well till i find another place for them to re upload them back again ....i'm proposing a diffrent server dedicated just for software download..will keep you inform if anybody ask they can't downlaod just let them know that we are aware of situation and working on it..

Old 12-18-2005, 07:04 PM
Strong As War

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Reddick's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Reddick's Photo Album Add Reddick's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
no prom pblack anything you need let me know i'll do what i can..hope that works out well...anything you need hit me up

Old 12-18-2005, 07:13 PM

View test's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View test's Photo Album Add test's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
yea son i heard wat happen that shit is crazy let me know what we have to do to keep this thing right..
Old 12-18-2005, 09:29 PM

View YourFriendWayneD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View YourFriendWayneD's Photo Album Add YourFriendWayneD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
like i always said i got ya back!

Old 12-19-2005, 05:32 AM

View badass214's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View badass214's Photo Album Add badass214's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
i got u to man..........................
Old 12-19-2005, 10:38 AM
OG Member

thanks guys

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
change, server