puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Site Take Over [phillidentel.com]

ok this is the scoop i thought about it and since i hooked the site for him the owner of the site offered to sell me the site, he told me briefly that he thought he'll be more involved in it but he's has trouble with the law ( and no nothing to do with site) it's federal stuff that came about and is going back in now i thought hard on it because now i have to manage two sites. and mod 2 other site now i may get it because he defaulted to pay to me the rest of the money, he's willing to give me full rights and license this site is basically all software programs that he knows people from dll...which must of you know who they are and gave me access to most of them so i can get them and pass it along to the members i will keep the name as is after talking to the other admin we thought to change it but i guess he wants us to keep the name manly because the people he knows over at dll and requested to keep it so i agree other wise i told him i may change let's see, what i'm going to do is use the link i created in one of the thread and somehow dress it so when you need software you'll go to the site #2 but you may have to register vb doesn't have anything which we can merger as instead of us reregistering but i guess since it's free might as well deal with it....now i'm looking for 1 more admin and a assistance admin to work the board i do not need any slacker with this board we constanly have to build it up with updated programs those that are interested send me a pm trust me i will check your stats with post count and support because i need someone reliable members and let people know this site is only for software.

i will keep you guys inform must probably next time it will be by pm so keep your eyes open...

Old 01-30-2006, 11:00 PM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View YourFriendWayneD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View YourFriendWayneD's Photo Album Add YourFriendWayneD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Ehhh you lost me on the name change its to bad... just dont like the name haha Id rather stay where im comfortable and im home
Old 01-31-2006, 01:12 PM
puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by YourFriendWayneD

Ehhh you lost me on the name change its to bad... just dont like the name haha Id rather stay where im comfortable and im home
na i got you bro ihave the name it's just a request by phillidentel but i did tell him in near future i may change it, it's just something we had agree... i think the deal may go by this weekend..

Old 01-31-2006, 06:48 PM

View YourFriendWayneD's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View YourFriendWayneD's Photo Album Add YourFriendWayneD's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Nicely done bro...but the name would be hot...it would attract more attention....ill wait till u change it to start the designing plans haha! -D

Old 02-01-2006, 01:52 PM

View Akademiks's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Akademiks's Photo Album Add Akademiks's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
hey puerto if u need any help i can help out u know me from idenfusion and how much i worked on the site and i know how to admin and i can also help out making jal programs and im working on learnig some new stuff if u want i can help out its up to you bro.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phillidentelcom, site