puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Gold Member Sneak Peek

well guys just letting you know what ptech will offer for the vip members unlimited programs. I can get you pretty much any software that are hard to get if i don't have it i will hunt it down for you
now with all of the drama going on with moto and nextel this will be hosted for a limited time upon request. This how it works when you subscribe as a gold member you'll be entitle to the programs rather it's hosted or not we have a request section that you can post, after that i host the files i will post it in the right section and it will be good for 7 days, reason for to protect ptech from any liability from moto and nex.tel. All subscription that comes in goes towards site maintenance and up keeping, which is very costly i do not and will not profit from any of this or any programs at all . It's all for you for free.Why it's in the vip section? well previously other iden sites that hosted this for members for free was taking advantage of it and someone or members will notify nexte..l or moto of illegal programs that are given away and or because they weren't able to get it them self or they may abuse the programs and create certain programs that moto created and they assume that they are the sole creator and moto caught on to it and decided to go after anybody that is profiting on the program that they created. so that's why i will keep it in this section for paying members and away from leechers. Ptech offers several subscription for your budget take a look in the vip blinking subscription tab and chose which ones you can afford and subscribe. and also read the the instructions when you request certain programs and please follow the rules.

thank you puertotech
should you have any question send me a pm

Old 02-22-2007, 08:30 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Gold Member Sneak Peek

cool cool...awesome...thanks puerto!!!
Old 02-24-2007, 07:57 AM

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View test's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View test's Photo Album Add test's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Gold Member Sneak Peek

“ Originally Posted by puertotech View Post

well guys just letting you know what ptech will offer for the vip members unlimited programs. I can get you pretty much any software that are hard to get if i don't have it i will hunt it down for you
now with all of the drama going on with moto and nextel this will be hosted for a limited time upon request. This how it works when you subscribe as a gold member you'll be entitle to the programs rather it's hosted or not we have a request section that you can post, after that i host the files i will post it in the right section and it will be good for 7 days, reason for to protect ptech from any liability from moto and nex.tel. All subscription that comes in goes towards site maintenance and up keeping, which is very costly i do not and will not profit from any of this or any programs at all . It's all for you for free.Why it's in the vip section? well previously other iden sites that hosted this for members for free was taking advantage of it and someone or members will notify nexte..l or moto of illegal programs that are given away and or because they weren't able to get it them self or they may abuse the programs and create certain programs that moto created and they assume that they are the sole creator and moto caught on to it and decided to go after anybody that is profiting on the program that they created. so that's why i will keep it in this section for paying members and away from leechers. Ptech offers several subscription for your budget take a look in the vip blinking subscription tab and chose which ones you can afford and subscribe. and also read the the instructions when you request certain programs and please follow the rules.

thank you puertotech
should you have any question send me a pm
yea son i hear ya...well lets see for what i understand iden community is kinda shrinking with other newer technology i guess we need to upgrade the board,some how with newer stuff and stay up to date.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
gold, member, peek, sneak