Old 11-30-2009, 04:52 PM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
BE Polite Comes to HTC Sense 21 on Touch Pro2 Diamond2

hi guys i dont take credit for this found on ppcgeeks

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=98408

For those of you who have modded and tweaked your HTC Touch Pro2 and Diamond2 to run the Sense 2.1, the special ringer customization called Be Polite is now made to work with that build of 2.1. Be Polite is an HTC customization that uses the accelerometer to detect motion and will turn down the ringer once you pick up the phone so your Windows phone won't be screeching at the top of its lungs once it senses it has your attention.

Be Polite made its way to Sense 2.5--Sense is what HTC is calling its new version of TouchFLO 3D for Windows Mobile to keep the UI consistent between Android and Windows Mobile. Now, some modders at PPC Geeks has made Be Polite visible under the Settings tab in Sense 2.1. 2.1 is preferred on use on non-Leo hardware as it is a bit faster due to the non-optimized hardware on the Touch Pro2 and Diamond2, both of which lack the Snapdragon processor.

To enable Be Polite, download the CAB and install it onto your device; there have been mixed reports of it working on various devices and ROMs.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJES
SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2009, 05:38 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re BE Polite Comes to HTC Sense 21 on Touch Pro2 Diamond2

this program is retarded. lol i always disable it. it silences the phone from any movement not just being picked up. so say your walking ...yup it silences. driving. hope its not bumpy casue it will silence it.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:02 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re BE Polite Comes to HTC Sense 21 on Touch Pro2 Diamond2

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

this program is retarded. lol i always disable it. it silences the phone from any movement not just being picked up. so say your walking ...yup it silences. driving. hope its not bumpy casue it will silence it.
lol its made for when ur in office, I wish they had an app for the ringer to get louder when the mic detects theres alot of noise where your at..now that would be sweet.
Old 11-30-2009, 06:04 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re BE Polite Comes to HTC Sense 21 on Touch Pro2 Diamond2

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

lol its made for when ur in office, I wish they had an app for the ringer to get louder when the mic detects theres alot of noise where your at..now that would be sweet.
i know what its for. but honestly when has kaos been polite.lol
Old 11-30-2009, 06:10 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re Re BE Polite Comes to HTC Sense 21 on Touch Pro2 Diamond2

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

i know what its for. but honestly when has kaos been polite.lol
hmmm.....never!!! lol yea I use it while at the office, but when im outside at wall street, i switch it off and put vibrate on b/c u wouldnt hear anthing anyway, I hear everything thru my bluant q1..thank god for that lovely thing.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond2, htc, polite, pro2, sense, touch