Post New ThreadReply

Old 09-09-2009, 07:28 PM
reebis44 reebis44 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Free TP2

Hey guys. I've seen many threads on here about you guys getting the latest and greatest phones for free by complaining about your current ones. Well here's my story, let me know what you think:

I had a Mogul and the keyboard messed up, and since they weren't carrying them anymore they forced me to take a TP, which I didn't want. I don't like this phone at all and I was planning on keeping my Mogul until the next HTC phone (after TP) was released. Well the TP arrived and the keyboard stopped working altogether. They sent another and it did the same. They sent another and it did the same. And again. Im on my 4th TP. And not too long ago the keyboard stopped working on it, but worked again after a reset, but that was a symptom on the last ones before they gave out permanently.

Do you guys think I have a case here to demand a new TP2 for free, or maybe at a drastically reduced price? (I know I'm eligible for upgrade but I don't wanna restart a contract and STILL have to pay $350, I've been out of contract for over 2 yrs.)

Also, since I'm on an old employee plan I pay less than $45/month for 3000 anytime minutes, unlimited everything else, and $50 worth of free DLs/subcription each month. So i'm thinkin threatening to terminate wouldn't be too strong a threat. What do you guys think?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to reebis44 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2009, 07:37 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Free TP2

as soon as you renew your off employee plan. tehy will catch it. as for 2yr and pay 350...fight...I got mine for 150.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:40 PM
Tallest Member
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.1

View spivey8's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spivey8's Photo Album Add spivey8's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i dont think they will do it, but who knows.... i wish my keyboard would stop working lol im on my 6th tp but this refurb they sent me is all jacked up and they wont send anymore. lol

i took it in to the sprint store and they said they cant replace it because of the screen so im just gonna wait till the keyboard stops working again.... i know it will lol

Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 PM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I would keep calling customer service and complain. I had the instinct phone and it kept freezing up on me. I had to take it to the Sprint store 5 times in one week. I was so sick of them I kept calling and complaining about it. I told them that I wanted to drop my plan from the unlimited everything to the cheapest plan that they had or cancel my contract, they got a supervisor from tier 3 (I think) on the phone and she talked to me for an hour and got me the phone I wanted. It took me a month to get them right and to get what I wanted. They don't like happy customer's so you are going to have to fight for it cause that is what I had to do. GL!
Old 09-09-2009, 08:57 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just call and explain the troubles to them and than see what they can do for you.... if you dont get the answer that you are looking for than hang up and try someone else.
Old 09-10-2009, 12:45 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

Thanked 1,017 Times in 393 Posts

View ronaldsdv's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ronaldsdv's Photo Album Add ronaldsdv's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

+1 on DASH suggestion !
Old 09-11-2009, 07:39 AM

View reebis44's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View reebis44's Photo Album Add reebis44's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I called and made a fuss. I told them I'm on my 4th TP cuz the keyboards keep goin out and I dont want a TP anymore and the dumb girl keeps recommending to connect me to tech support to troubleshoot. What part of "dont want a TP anymore" suggests let's try to get it working again. She basically hung up on me (transferred call while I was still talking). Escalations called and left a message still suggesting I contact tech support. These ppl just don't get it. So I emailed eCare. No response yet. We'll see where this goes.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:00 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by reebis44 View Post

I called and made a fuss. I told them I'm on my 4th TP cuz the keyboards keep goin out and I dont want a TP anymore and the dumb girl keeps recommending to connect me to tech support to troubleshoot. What part of "dont want a TP anymore" suggests let's try to get it working again. She basically hung up on me (transferred call while I was still talking). Escalations called and left a message still suggesting I contact tech support. These ppl just don't get it. So I emailed eCare. No response yet. We'll see where this goes.
make the grand threat, let me talk to retentions im gonna cancle my line, than explain to them they are the ones that have the power and actually LISTEN to the customer 99.9% of the time.
Old 09-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

For all u junkies looking to get a discount for ur tp2 look here lots of members already have their success stories im gonna have to try it cant hurt to try and by selling my tp for 1500 or 200 will just get me closer to a tp2 ,

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83833

Old 09-11-2009, 09:44 PM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

For all u junkies looking to get a discount for ur tp2 look here lots of members already have their success stories im gonna have to try it cant hurt to try and by selling my tp for 1500 or 200 will just get me closer to a tp2 ,

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=83833
im surprised they are allowing that since it is insurance fraud..... they are against warez but insurance fraud is a ok with them.... how does that work? hahaha
Old 09-12-2009, 12:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

make the grand threat, let me talk to retentions im gonna cancle my line, than explain to them they are the ones that have the power and actually LISTEN to the customer 99.9% of the time.
This is what they told me...

"Let me take this opportunity to assist you. Your phone has qualified
for all the rebates including the $150.00 instant rebate. You can buy
any phone at the online price which is equivalent to the cost of
activating a new line. For example, the regular price of HTC Touch Pro2
phone is $599.99; after instant saving of $180.00 and mail-in rebate of
$100.00 this phone will cost you $349.99."

This is what I replied...

"No, this is not an acceptable solution. As I noted in my email I WILL NOT ENTER BACK INTO CONTRACT so I will not use my eligibility for upgrade. Also I will not PAY more money to receive a working device when I have already paid for a device I should be able to expect to work properly. If I wanted to do that I could purchase the device from and move my service to T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless and purchase the for that amount or less, and also not deal with a company that expects its customers to pay more to get a reliable device when they are sold bad ones. Once again, I am requesting that you swap my Touch Pro for a Touch Pro 2. If I have to enter into a CONTRACT and PAY for the device, IT WILL NOT BE WITH SPRINT."

I'm waiting for their reply to that.

But like I said in the first post, I pay less than 45/month for unlimited everything so I'm not sure how afraid they are of losing me.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:46 AM

This is what they told me...

"Let me take this opportunity to assist you. Your phone has qualified
for all the rebates including the $150.00 instant rebate. You can buy
any phone at the online price which is equivalent to the cost of
activating a new line. For example, the regular price of HTC Touch Pro2
phone is $599.99; after instant saving of $180.00 and mail-in rebate of
$100.00 this phone will cost you $349.99."

This is what I replied...

"No, this is not an acceptable solution. As I noted in my email I WILL NOT ENTER BACK INTO CONTRACT so I will not use my eligibility for upgrade. Also I will not PAY more money to receive a working device when I have already paid for a device I should be able to expect to work properly. If I wanted to do that I could purchase the device from and move my service to T-Mobile or Verizon Wireless and purchase the for that amount or less, and also not deal with a company that expects its customers to pay more to get a reliable device when they are sold bad ones. Once again, I am requesting that you swap my Touch Pro for a Touch Pro 2. If I have to enter into a CONTRACT and PAY for the device, IT WILL NOT BE WITH SPRINT."

I'm waiting for their reply to that.

But like I said in the first post, I pay less than 45/month for unlimited everything so I'm not sure how afraid they are of losing me.
prolly wasnt strit enough and you would be better off saying you will pay 150 for the device straight out without agreement.
Old 09-13-2009, 10:05 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Whats up everybody....i was able to get one for 319 but on my other line they keep tryin to get me for full price ... i wonder if i report it lost and pay the difference for the tp2.. would they allow that???? or do you guys have any other suggestions .. Def not payin 600... man i can get a car for that price

Old 09-13-2009, 12:26 PM

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

Whats up everybody....i was able to get one for 319 but on my other line they keep tryin to get me for full price ... i wonder if i report it lost and pay the difference for the tp2.. would they allow that???? or do you guys have any other suggestions .. Def not payin 600... man i can get a car for that price
naw they wont let you pay the difference they will just give you a refurb
Old 09-13-2009, 04:19 PM

prolly wasnt strit enough and you would be better off saying you will pay 150 for the device straight out without agreement.
hmm...mite try that if this fails. They haven't gotten back to me yet. I'm assuming its because it as the wkend. Hopefully I know something tomorrow.
Old 09-17-2009, 05:00 PM

Man, this is going nowhere. I just spoke to a retentions person who actually told me that Sprint DOES NOT replace phones for different devices without extending contracts, tho i personally have seen it happen many times. They even did it for me before! Then I spoke with her supervisor, who was more cordial, who actually told me Sprint would rather lose a customer than swap a device! REDICULOUS!

Do you think Assurion might be willing to do something about it since they're the ones who keep sending me the Touch Pros?
Old 09-17-2009, 05:08 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Man, this is going nowhere. I just spoke to a retentions person who actually told me that Sprint DOES NOT replace phones for different devices without extending contracts, tho i personally have seen it happen many times. They even did it for me before! Then I spoke with her supervisor, who was more cordial, who actually told me Sprint would rather lose a customer than swap a device! REDICULOUS!

Do you think Assurion might be willing to do something about it since they're the ones who keep sending me the Touch Pros?
no ........ sad to say. sprints turning into jack arrses....
Old 09-17-2009, 05:37 PM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

hahahah get out why you can, or jsut wait until they piss you off by taking away all the perks on your account kaos, i could just imagine what you would do than lmao hahahahaah that service rep would have many new assholes to take a shit from hahaa
Old 09-17-2009, 05:45 PM

Yeah, Asurion is a no-go. The seemed more than willing to help but they just don't offer the TP2 at all yet. She says if they have it in the next month or 2 I can call back and its already set for them to send it to me. And yeah, I'm finding Sprint is chocked full of a-holes. If I didn't have such an unbeatable plan I'd be out of here so fast...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 PM

hahahah get out why you can, or jsut wait until they piss you off by taking away all the perks on your account kaos, i could just imagine what you would do than lmao hahahahaah that service rep would have many new assholes to take a shit from hahaa
they do that ill take out their damn website.......for good. every time they redo it...
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45 PM

they do that ill take out their damn website.......for good. every time they redo it...
hahhahahaha thats hilarious i could just see it now
Attached Thumbnails
1.jpg  
Old 09-17-2009, 06:46 PM

hahhahahaha thats hilarious i could just see it now
are you in my home????
Old 09-17-2009, 06:51 PM

are you in my home????
obviously i watch you in your sleep hahaha
Old 10-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View zillanilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zillanilla's Photo Album Add zillanilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The HoFos and PPC geeks have threads discussing a free upgrade to the TP2, effective yesterday...good luck!
Old 10-09-2009, 06:39 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by zillanilla View Post

The HoFos and PPC geeks have threads discussing a free upgrade to the TP2, effective yesterday...good luck!
and so are we......................

Old 10-09-2009, 06:54 PM
Supporter
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro/HERO

View forty01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View forty01's Photo Album Add forty01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Free TP2

This thread was a question back on 9/9. Search for the other thread actually discussing what you're referring to here as PB stated already. Thanks.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:36 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View zillanilla's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View zillanilla's Photo Album Add zillanilla's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by forty01 View Post

This thread was a question back on 9/9. Search for the other thread actually discussing what you're referring to here as PB stated already. Thanks.
My bad...post the link and lock this one up!
Old 10-09-2009, 10:40 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re Re Free TP2

My bad...post the link and lock this one up!
what ya talking about !!!! no need to lock it up stay's open for discussion

Old 10-10-2009, 04:38 AM
FLipper
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO

View pipiriche1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View pipiriche1's Photo Album Add pipiriche1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

my TP cracked so i need to call but is it possible that i can get a TP2
Old 10-10-2009, 07:55 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by pipiriche1 View Post

my TP cracked so i need to call but is it possible that i can get a TP2
Your a go on that crack screen...just make sure to take it to a sprint store near you...and should be replace with the touch pro 2...hope they do good luck...
Old 10-19-2009, 01:46 PM

Re Re Free TP2

Already posted this on another thread, but since this is my own thread guess I should provide some closure. Sprint has ordered my TP2, should be here in a few days.

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

Your a go on that crack screen...just make sure to take it to a sprint store near you...and should be replace with the touch pro 2...hope they do good luck...
As far as that screen crack, not too sure that will cut it. Sprint is replacing TP's for people who have been through at least 3. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't upgrade for a crack or else everyone would just break theirs on purpose. Think it has to be a manufacturing/software issue. Maybe if u've already cycled thru a few already u can just let them know that when you take it in and they mite go ahead and do it. Well, good luck.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:16 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro 2

View inity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View inity's Photo Album Add inity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

call and ask for the retention department. once you get them on the line state your complaint.....they are there to help and regardless of being on an employee plan they dont want to loose a customer.... a good friend of mine just got the blackberry tour inplace of the pro because the pro 2 is on back order.....
Old 10-21-2009, 08:33 PM

Re Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by inity View Post

call and ask for the retention department. once you get them on the line state your complaint.....they are there to help and regardless of being on an employee plan they dont want to loose a customer.... a good friend of mine just got the blackberry tour inplace of the pro because the pro 2 is on back order.....
back order? i just got mine yesterday...i think they fed him a bs line...
Old 10-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Mobile Model: Alltel Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View demonblade's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View demonblade's Photo Album Add demonblade's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Free TP2

I just got a free upgrade to the TP2 today...I was having some problems with my TP for the last few months...finally went into the verizon store yesterday last thursday(I have an alltel phone/contract) and they didn't even argue with me about sending me a new TP. Actually he brought me over to the counter looked up my information and said well your new TP should be arriving monday. I was amazed lol. Well I got the new one in and it worked great for 2.5 days and I went back today and they said to call the 1800 number so I did and they couldn't find the alltel TP anywhere and the system showed the phone I should get instead as the verizon TP2 so she set it all up and my new TP2 should be here monday xD. I tried to get her to send me the droid...she laughed and said I was cute but said she knows they're not released yet lol. I'm pretty excited.
Old 11-01-2009, 07:24 AM
Mobile Model: imagio+pro 2
Mobile Carrier: verizon

View illwillmatic09's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View illwillmatic09's Photo Album Add illwillmatic09's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Free TP2

got my tp2 as a free upgrade from vzw and had them mail me an imagio for the return of my tp2 but i never mailed it back no charges were issued 2 my account and its been about a month.
Old 11-01-2009, 12:18 PM

Re: Re Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by illwillmatic09 View Post

got my tp2 as a free upgrade from vzw and had them mail me an imagio for the return of my tp2 but i never mailed it back no charges were issued 2 my account and its been about a month.
i would be careful with that they can tack that on when the find the error
Old 11-01-2009, 02:10 PM
It just business...
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2 / Unlock

View BucksFloBx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BucksFloBx's Photo Album Add BucksFloBx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Free TP2

i would be careful with that they can tack that on when the find the error
Well I got my TP2 for free. Reason why is I had 5 replacement of TP1. So I call Asurion ( Sprint insurance ) and I explain to them that once again my first 3 row of my Key-Board does not function and my phone is over heating. So they offer me HTC TP1 ( Yeah Right ) BB Tour ( Eww BlackBerry! ) and HTC Snap ( Bootleg Moto Q ). Reason is she compare to the TP1. Well there no Touch screen and no sliding Key Board. So I compare TP1 and TP2. She place me on hold and said "Mr . Bucks I be happy to send you a New TP2 for free"
Old 11-01-2009, 02:18 PM

Re: Re Re Free TP2

“ Originally Posted by BucksFloBx View Post

Well I got my TP2 for free. Reason why is I had 5 replacement of TP1. So I call Asurion ( Sprint insurance ) and I explain to them that once again my first 3 row of my Key-Board does not function and my phone is over heating. So they offer me HTC TP1 ( Yeah Right ) BB Tour ( Eww BlackBerry! ) and HTC Snap ( Bootleg Moto Q ). Reason is she compare to the TP1. Well there no Touch screen and no sliding Key Board. So I compare TP1 and TP2. She place me on hold and said "Mr . Bucks I be happy to send you a New TP2 for free"
hahaha very nice you cant ***** there and thats what i just did for my buddy the other week.
Old 11-01-2009, 03:51 PM
Mobile Model: sprint htc touch

View bill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bill's Photo Album Add bill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i have never got a free phone but i did get them to drop the mail in rebate so instead of paying 200 i only paid 100 it was alright i didnt have to wait 8 weeks for my money
Old 11-23-2009, 10:38 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View jeep77's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jeep77's Photo Album Add jeep77's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi, i just experienced a similar situation with Sprint, i had the Mogul...and took it into the Sprint store...they gave me 3 back to back to back dudd/defective refurbished moguls. i finally got tired of the BS, ( i was actually happy w/my mogul and just wanted a working one)....anyways...i was connected to a department called PREMIERE CARE---after telling the rep my story she stated that by signing a new 2 yr agreement i can get any phone of my choice FREE. Needless to say i picked the TP2.

so, i think if you get poor service and repeated defective phones from Sprint you can finagle the same deal i did.
Old 11-25-2009, 11:52 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond

View blackmo0n's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blackmo0n's Photo Album Add blackmo0n's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I took my Touch pro in last week friday for repair and was told they would be replacing my phone. To my surprise, when i picked up my phone last night it was a TP2.
Old 11-25-2009, 04:21 PM

“ Originally Posted by blackmo0n View Post

I took my Touch pro in last week friday for repair and was told they would be replacing my phone. To my surprise, when i picked up my phone last night it was a TP2.
congrats and looks like they are finally starting to truely wanna get everyone off of the defective touch pros.... good choice and as the stock of tp2 gets larger they will be replacing more and more people.
Old 11-26-2009, 06:30 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View 2LoWw7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 2LoWw7's Photo Album Add 2LoWw7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My phone is starting to act up. I have not taken it to a Sprint store yet but was wondering if I could bypass that and just talk to CS about my phone resetting at night while charging and today it was froze and I had to hard reset to get it back functioning. Worth a shot??
Old 11-26-2009, 09:13 PM

“ Originally Posted by 2LoWw7 View Post

My phone is starting to act up. I have not taken it to a Sprint store yet but was wondering if I could bypass that and just talk to CS about my phone resetting at night while charging and today it was froze and I had to hard reset to get it back functioning. Worth a shot??
no as stated in the other threads here and i think this one maby too you will have to have 3 or more replacements to have a chance at getting a tp2 and the last has to be seen is store by a tech and they may offer you jack diddly like almost everyone else... you could give it a shot and i would recommend going to store since you will have it documented for sure once again in your notes
Old 12-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View CrAshTaH's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CrAshTaH's Photo Album Add CrAshTaH's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm another that the store just switched to a tp2 with all the programs I was having with the tp.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
free, htc, pro 2, touch pro2, tp2