Post New ThreadReply

Old 08-11-2009, 04:46 AM
only1penny only1penny is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: tpro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
opening mail

i don't think this is tpro specific but this is the phone i have. i'm running nfsfans latest rom. my problem is when i go to my hotmail account, i can't open mail. i have it set as a favorite in opera. that takes me to my hotmail home page. i click on my inbox and can see all the mail, but can't open any of them. if i click on the something it does highlight, i can check the box, but i can't open the mail. i do the same thing with my gmail account and it works fine. any ideas guys? plz & thnx
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 08:59 AM
jroyalty7
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Cricket

View jroyalty7's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jroyalty7's Photo Album Add jroyalty7's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: opening mail

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

i don't think this is tpro specific but this is the phone i have. i'm running nfsfans latest rom. my problem is when i go to my hotmail account, i can't open mail. i have it set as a favorite in opera. that takes me to my hotmail home page. i click on my inbox and can see all the mail, but can't open any of them. if i click on the something it does highlight, i can check the box, but i can't open the mail. i do the same thing with my gmail account and it works fine. any ideas guys? plz & thnx
do you zoom in 1st? double click on the screen to zoom in, then you should be able to click on links etc.... otherwise it will jus highlight the link but not open it, at least thats how operas always worked for me.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jroyalty7 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 11:28 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

why dont you just set hotmail up through a client like 7mail or something and have it pushed right from your phone without any logging in to see email..... you can also do this through windows live or the built in email client too.... makes life a lot easier and than you can manually have it check for messages or check how long inbetween log ons that it will check and download any messages..... i get mine as they receive and couldnt be easier.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-11-2009, 03:39 PM

View only1penny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View only1penny's Photo Album Add only1penny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post

do you zoom in 1st? double click on the screen to zoom in, then you should be able to click on links etc.... otherwise it will jus highlight the link but not open it, at least thats how operas always worked for me.
yes i zoom, like i said it works for my gmail account. thanks for the idea though.

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0407 --------

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

why dont you just set hotmail up through a client like 7mail or something and have it pushed right from your phone without any logging in to see email..... you can also do this through windows live or the built in email client too.... makes life a lot easier and than you can manually have it check for messages or check how long inbetween log ons that it will check and download any messages..... i get mine as they receive and couldnt be easier.
which of these options do you suggest? thnx
Old 08-11-2009, 05:39 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by only1penny View Post

yes i zoom, like i said it works for my gmail account. thanks for the idea though.

--------- New Post Merged on 11/8/2009 at 0407 --------

which of these options do you suggest? thnx
i know that me and pb have both used seven mail ofr a long while and still use it to this day. neither of us have had too much trouble with it at all and works great.... installs on every rom without troubles and love it myself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-12-2009, 02:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i know that me and pb have both used seven mail ofr a long while and still use it to this day. neither of us have had too much trouble with it at all and works great.... installs on every rom without troubles and love it myself.
thanks dash always appreciate the knowlege.

--------- New Post Merged on 12/8/2009 at 0418 --------

i googled it and followed the links to the sprint.com site. would this be the right place to get this? thnx
The Following User Says Thank You to only1penny For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mail, opening