Old 02-11-2008, 10:23 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HAPPY 1ST Birthday SPJ

THATS RIGHT TODAY SPJ IS ONE JUST LOOKED AT THE STATS!!!!

so that means at this time 1 year ago spj was just born and brought into the existance with 2 members on the board. (iamdasht19 aka D/\SH AND Puertoblack2003 aka puertoblack2003) we built this baby up and im not sure about him but i am amazed and would have never thought that we would ever make it this big and have this many members in my wildest dreams. thanks members since this place wouldnt be here and successful if it wasnt for you. at this time a year ago i was CO-Admin over at puertoblack2003 other site www.puertotech.com ( who recently merged with us) and only after about 1 month of being there total including admin time he gave me an offer that i couldnt refuse. he brought up thepoint of having an extra board that was open and if i had any ideas. i came up with the idea of smartphonejunkie and we together built it from there. this place is huge and everyday is getting bigger. im am very happy with the progress we made in our first year and didnt expect this until at least year 2.
with all that said happy birthday SPJ and year 2 is gonna be huge and even more successful for the site and for the modding of the worlds smartphones and ppc's.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:29 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: HAPPY 1ST Birthday SPJ

happy B-Day SPJ, And to correct what d/\sh said the site sctually really got big when i arrived lol.....

Old 02-11-2008, 10:30 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Tigerz View Post

happy B-Day SPJ, And to correct what d/\sh said the site sctually really got big when i arrived lol.....
hahaha yeah because you were part of the offspring of my first youtube videos that i threw up.
Old 02-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

haha im pretty sure people came to the site cause they forund out i was here lolz jk

Old 02-11-2008, 10:41 PM
Mobile Model: 8925 and 3G Iphone
Mobile Carrier: AT&T

View rico002's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rico002's Photo Album Add rico002's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

happy BDAY SPJ....for real for real mad props to everyone that made this site....and i honestly think spj will be household name to the smartphone world seriously. congrats on the success and more to come!!!

spj fanatic
rico002
Old 02-11-2008, 11:04 PM

“ Originally Posted by rico002 View Post

happy BDAY SPJ....for real for real mad props to everyone that made this site....and i honestly think spj will be household name to the smartphone world seriously. congrats on the success and more to come!!!

spj fanatic
rico002
thanks for the kind words rico. at the beginning to get this place up for the first 7 months it was me and puertoblack2003 running this place and putting in countless hours getting this place up and running in a good order and looking good for the members with quality apps. and now we got the great help from TIGERZ, VENUMX, AND KAOS to help us out with the site. things are going to be great and hopefully as you said we will become a household name in the near future for smartphones and ppc's.
Old 02-11-2008, 11:07 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

SPJ
Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

happy bday SPJ! <3 you guys

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
1st, birthday, happy, spj