apache on wm6 - landscape screen setting

PPC 6700 Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-05-2008, 05:05 AM
Damager Damager is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Apache

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Damager's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Damager's Photo Album Add Damager's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
apache on wm6 - landscape screen setting

Hi Team

Annoying problem, when i set my screen to be on landscape, it keeps automatically going back to portrait after ive done something like sending an sms etc.

Anyone else with this problem and is there a way to keep it on the landscape setting until i manually change it back in the settings to portrait?

any help much appreciated! thanks in advance
Old 03-05-2008, 05:10 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: apache on wm6 - landscape screen setting

“ Originally Posted by Damager View Post

Hi Team

Annoying problem, when i set my screen to be on landscape, it keeps automatically going back to portrait after ive done something like sending an sms etc.

Anyone else with this problem and is there a way to keep it on the landscape setting until i manually change it back in the settings to portrait?

any help much appreciated! thanks in advance
since oyu are manually doing this and it is switching back in might be conflicting with a app that you have installed. you could try to do a hard reset also because that might be causing it. (all ppc's need these occasionally to keep running good.) but warning a hard reset will delete everything from the phone and return it to the way that it came out of the box, so back up all important info like contacts and email...... alrigth i hope this helps ya a lil. i know installing everything all over agaon isnt fun but trust me since i do alot of flashing of roms and modding phones for the members here on the site for a small fee ive done it many times. also if you havent you could try throwing WM6 on your apache and see if that fixes the problem that you are having if you havent done so yet.
Old 03-07-2008, 08:34 PM

View Damager's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Damager's Photo Album Add Damager's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for that dash. ill try the hard reset and see how it goes! after backing up all my data of course lol
Old 03-08-2008, 07:02 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for that dash. ill try the hard reset and see how it goes! after backing up all my data of course lol
alright yeah fit would be your best bet. also keep us informed on how this goes for you.
Old 03-09-2008, 04:34 AM

hey dash, hard reset done and its working fine now! being its my first foray with pocket pc's ive been hard out installing and modding and stuff so a hard reset was probably due. now that ive had a bit of playing around with some progs, i can go straight to the ones i just need.

thanks again!
Old 03-09-2008, 06:48 AM

hey dash, hard reset done and its working fine now! being its my first foray with pocket pc's ive been hard out installing and modding and stuff so a hard reset was probably due. now that ive had a bit of playing around with some progs, i can go straight to the ones i just need.

thanks again!
np glad that you got it to work and yeah after alot of installing and uninstalling you will need to hard reset...... i did it many of times when i first started out.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
apache, landscape, screen, setting, wm6