Touchpal or spb?

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-28-2008, 10:34 AM
bonezsz90 bonezsz90 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View bonezsz90's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bonezsz90's Photo Album Add bonezsz90's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Touchpal or spb?

Ok. im getting my touch in the mail today finally. im so excited. but i've done some research on spb and theres issuses with it on touch. So then i checked out the touchpal and it looks pretty easy and fast also. Does anyone have any suggestions on rather i should get touchpal or spb? Also if anyone got the serial to the touchpal it would be nice, if i decide to go with touchpal. thanks
Old 03-28-2008, 04:01 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Pouchpal or spb?

“ Originally Posted by bonezsz90 View Post

Ok. im getting my touch in the mail today finally. im so excited. but i've done some research on spb and theres issuses with it on touch. So then i checked out the touchpal and it looks pretty easy and fast also. Does anyone have any suggestions on rather i should get touchpal or spb? Also if anyone got the serial to the touchpal it would be nice, if i decide to go with touchpal. thanks
touchpal is a nice keyboard. takes a lil bit of time to get used to bet after that you will be typing pretty quickly..... and for spb fullscreen some people face errors and some dont. i know tigerz and i never faced any problems when we had it on our touches.
Old 03-28-2008, 07:02 PM
bonezsz90 bonezsz90 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch

View bonezsz90's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bonezsz90's Photo Album Add bonezsz90's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Touchpal or spb?

Yes I hav the spb keyboard oh my touch right now and I have no problem wit it a the mome
Old 03-29-2008, 02:57 AM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View killaatwill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killaatwill's Photo Album Add killaatwill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Where can I get the spb fs keyboard free? I hate my touch because of the stupid touch keyboards it comes with. Unless you have girly little fingers it's useless IMO!
Old 03-29-2008, 06:42 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by killaatwill View Post

Where can I get the spb fs keyboard free? I hate my touch because of the stupid touch keyboards it comes with. Unless you have girly little fingers it's useless IMO!
do a search bro not that hard and is here for a reason!!!!! heres the link but in the future please search... just download the trial from the developers site and than use the 2nd key in the 3rd post. https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...creen+Keyboard
Old 03-29-2008, 12:59 PM
Mobile Model: ppc6800

View killaatwill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View killaatwill's Photo Album Add killaatwill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I did try a search! How come everytime someone asks a question on this site you guys have to be kind of rude about it? If you don't want to waste any extra time on stupid questions then don't waste the extra keystrokes to make people feel like their bothering you. I'm not trying to be rude myself but this forum isn't very friendly to people who aren't wearing a pocket protector! This site really isn't the easiest one to navigate and I am actually in college for network admin. so I'm not completely computer illiterate. And know I don't even know how to spell illiterate, did I guess write? Anyways thanks for the help I do appreciate it, I'm so fustrated with my touch's keyboard. I guess I just have big fingers because I don't ever hear anyone else complaining about the stupid onscrean KB.
Old 03-29-2008, 02:38 PM

“ Originally Posted by killaatwill View Post

I did try a search! How come everytime someone asks a question on this site you guys have to be kind of rude about it? If you don't want to waste any extra time on stupid questions then don't waste the extra keystrokes to make people feel like their bothering you. I'm not trying to be rude myself but this forum isn't very friendly to people who aren't wearing a pocket protector! This site really isn't the easiest one to navigate and I am actually in college for network admin. so I'm not completely computer illiterate. And know I don't even know how to spell illiterate, did I guess write? Anyways thanks for the help I do appreciate it, I'm so fustrated with my touch's keyboard. I guess I just have big fingers because I don't ever hear anyone else complaining about the stupid onscrean KB.
1. we are not rude all i said was to be please search in the future because i did a search for fullscreen keyboard and it came right up as the second one on the list!! so i dont get how we are rude and if anything what you are saying above is ruder than me asking you to please search. how can i get any nicer than saying please
2. welll you better change careers than because this site isnt hard to navigate at all. on the main page we basically have fun and site info below the chat box. than you use the search to search and the side bar to get to the help desk and the mobile program and customization how hard is that?????? sounds pretty easy to me and many other users.
3. you dont have to get cocky and be rude to me with saying illiterate and spelling right trying to insult my intelligence.
4. and now oyu are going to try to be all nice to me after being so rude and expect me to be extremely nice to you afterwards? lets just say that i can play this back on you in ways that you wouldnt believe are happening without banning you. but im not going to do it and be RUDE back to you but in the future get your facs straight and dont be so damn sensative in the future about someone telling you to please search and than going crazy even though they left a link and told you to PLEASE search.

Thanks
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
spb, touchpal