puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
New Members Only

Welcome New Members,

Ive been getting alot of mass email asking the same questions over and over and over and over. And for now on i'm just going to start deleting without reading it fully.

1. This is a free community forum everything in this forum is free to share and to download except in the premium section.

'FREE' means free of charge no money involved.

2. I have a system in place for a while.When you register you'll be getting an email to confirm your account, once you receive that another email will be dispatch welcoming you to spjunkies with a full details on how to do's and easy way of browsing the forum.That includes how to get into private section section etc, etc... Also you will get a private message just in case you missed your email for some unknown circumstances. If you get an error message about you can't get in to any mod section then go back to your email or pm and read some more all details are there.

3. Donation is separated from premium membership.If you use the donation tab it will not #1 allow you access to any mods or premium section.All donations goes towards site cost and maintenances and many others.

If you want to expand your horizon to other stuff then on the top of the forum theres a premium tab in red click that and choose which premium you would like to subscribe too.And thats the only way you'll have access to other stuff on the board.

4. SUPPORT MY EMAIL---- I will not answer any emails about support on how to do this or how to do that. #1 majority of the questions you are asking may be answered already... thats why we have a community forum.And i do not spoon feed people.Use the SEARCH function to find your answer, and if you feel that you can find it then post a general question to what you are asking in the right section ..another wards don't post any question that is not relevant to the post.All emails regarding support by email and pm's will be deleted.

5.Any staff that wish to add a comment . please do so.

Otherwise enjoy and have fun Modifying....

puertoblack2003

Old 03-31-2008, 07:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: New Members Only

Thanks you pb. i have been getting this quite a bit myself..... and as you stated all the questions have been asked before or to give step by step instructions on how to do this or that. We have it all on the boards already. why send an email and have to wait for the answer when all you have to do is a search (using the search tab in green below the banner) and you will get your answer immediately. Here at SPJ we have an abundance of information and the most apps, games, and any other mods for your ppc...... Enjoy your stay here and follow the rules. If you do you will be golden and will get the most out of the site and i promise that SPJ will become a daily stop for ya.
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
members