Notices

new sprint touch & I'm PC MORON don't even know how to post a thread!

Noob Area

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Honey Honey is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: sprint touch HTC

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Honey's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Honey's Photo Album Add Honey's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
new sprint touch & I'm PC MORON don't even know how to post a thread!

Well I bought it...I think I love it, or at least will once I figure the thing out. I just figured out how to put my music in the storage card, now I want to know how to do everything else!!!! lol
Are there hacks out already for this thing? Anyone know if there is a flash player for it and oh I have no money so were do I find and how do I Download games, themes, and movies for nuthin?
Like I said I'm a computer idiot, so I will need soooooo much help!! Anyone with a boat load of available time? Thanks !!
Old 12-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: new sprint touch & I'm PC MORON don't even know how to post a thread!

“ Originally Posted by Honey View Post

Well I bought it...I think I love it, or at least will once I figure the thing out. I just figured out how to put my music in the storage card, now I want to know how to do everything else!!!! lol
Are there hacks out already for this thing? Anyone know if there is a flash player for it and oh I have no money so were do I find and how do I Download games, themes, and movies for nuthin?
Like I said I'm a computer idiot, so I will need soooooo much help!! Anyone with a boat load of available time? Thanks !!
alright tthis one will be a fun response let me make sure i cover everything.
1. there are many hacks for this phone already (thank god) just go to the help desk from the side menu to your left and than go to the touch area than dashs touch mods with links in red. (also read the other threads sicne alot has beem discussed on moddign of the touch.
2. yes there is a flash player but i would recommend using TCPMP which can be found like anything else on the site by using the local search tab in the dark blue taskbar below the banner.
3. to find apps and games go to the side menu to your left than go to downloads and the top two threads from there are going to be your apps and games. for the themes go to the side menu again to your left and than go to mobile themes and than to ppc themes and you will find the ones that you are looking for there. and everythign on the site is FREE with no exclusions besides the CIP area. i know you may be seeign programs that you normally have to pay a high price for listed on here (like all of them) they are cracked which means they are actually configured to be free and work just like the real thing.
4. and for movies you can go to the customization tab from the side menu to your left than go to mobile videos and there is a selesction under there.
5. as always all the questions are asked under the help desk in the correct area and all requests are made in the request thread which is located under each section of the site. so meaning to request games go under the games area and for apps go under the apps section, etc... also check out the ringtones sections and all the other great areas we have on the site. i hope this help you on your journey and most importantly WELCOME TO SPJ!!!!!! ENJOY YOUR STAY!!
Old 12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: new sprint touch & I'm PC MORON don't even know how to post a thread!

Aught welcome bro and dash about covered everything except a few so here it is::
1] if you happen to find a thread useful then on the bottom of each post you will see a thanks button click that and that is the way of thanking people for there useful. Info on the site
2] read thourly throu the noob section of the site so you can get a better understanding of the terms we use but most importantly welcome to sph and have fun nodding your phone FOR FREE
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
moron, post, sprint, thread, touch