Mobile Freeware Programs (VIP)

Old 11-27-2009, 06:42 PM
mon3ymotivated mon3ymotivated is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View mon3ymotivated's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mon3ymotivated's Photo Album Add mon3ymotivated's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Sexy Girl Dialer Can someone make this DIALER SIN

Hello guys. I downloaded dialer skin that someone on here created about a year ago. It was for a mogul and now i have a touch pro. anyways i tried to install it on the touch pro but it didnt work.Anyways i was wandering if someone can help me make this dialer skin for a touch pro. I attached the cab. It is the same cab file that i downloaded from smartphonejunkie. Thank you guys so much!!!!!
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
The Following User Says Thank You to mon3ymotivated For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2009, 09:05 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Sexy Girl Dialer Can someone make this DIALER SIN

“ Originally Posted by mon3ymotivated View Post

Hello guys. I downloaded dialer skin that someone on here created about a year ago. It was for a mogul and now i have a touch pro. anyways i tried to install it on the touch pro but it didnt work.Anyways i was wandering if someone can help me make this dialer skin for a touch pro. I attached the cab. It is the same cab file that i downloaded from smartphonejunkie. Thank you guys so much!!!!!

to start, the reason that it didnt work on your touch pro is because the mogul is qvga resolution and the touch pro is vga resolution. and sorry there isnt a designer program aid made for this so it means will be time consuming with decompressing and finding the images manually than get them back in the correct format and drag over after renaming and overwriting..... so unless sometihng pops up will make it hard, especially since on the touch pro and such you have soooo many different versions of dialers that it would be impossible to skin for them all or make a program for them all. so as of right now the answer is sadlly no on doing the request.

Tags
dialer, girl, make, sexy, sin