[SOLVED] Games without active sync

Noob Area

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 03:05 PM
ownagewith98 ownagewith98 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC PPC 6800

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ownagewith98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ownagewith98's Photo Album Add ownagewith98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[SOLVED] Games without active sync

First off, I would like to start by saying thank you to d/\sh, tigerz (hope thats spelled right), and all the other moderators and posters for a great website.

I have Windows Vista and you can not run active sync with Windows Vista. My only way to get things on my phone is to save them to my computer and then move them to the phone with a USB. I have been searching for over 2 hours and I can not find how to get games on the htc ppc 6800 (or any other smart phone) without active sync. i have saved games to my computer and I can not find a folder to put them in on my phone. If this has already been answered could one of the mods please just delete this thread and i will continue searching. sorry for the trouble
Old 06-06-2008, 04:07 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Games without active sync

“ Originally Posted by ownagewith98 View Post

First off, I would like to start by saying thank you to d/\sh, tigerz (hope thats spelled right), and all the other moderators and posters for a great website.

I have Windows Vista and you can not run active sync with Windows Vista. My only way to get things on my phone is to save them to my computer and then move them to the phone with a USB. I have been searching for over 2 hours and I can not find how to get games on the htc ppc 6800 (or any other smart phone) without active sync. i have saved games to my computer and I can not find a folder to put them in on my phone. If this has already been answered could one of the mods please just delete this thread and i will continue searching. sorry for the trouble
Ummm I have windows vista and dont have any trouble what so ever, but u do know u need to download windows mobile device center, which is active sync for us vista user

Link:http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...icecenter.mspx
Old 06-06-2008, 04:42 PM

View ownagewith98's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ownagewith98's Photo Album Add ownagewith98's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, that didnt work, it got stuck on 0 seconds left for about ten minutes. Thank you for the help and the quick reply though!
Old 06-06-2008, 04:57 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Well, that didnt work, it got stuck on 0 seconds left for about ten minutes. Thank you for the help and the quick reply though!
what do u mean that doesnt work? when u dl it, open the device center and plug ur phone to pc, then it will ask if u wanna sync up.....i dont get it bro. please be more informative
Old 06-06-2008, 05:20 PM

Ok, sorry i restarted my computer and my phone and now it works thank you sooooooooooo much for your help. I should have the games running in no time : )
Old 06-06-2008, 05:30 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok, sorry i restarted my computer and my phone and now it works thank you sooooooooooo much for your help. I should have the games running in no time : )
glad u got it werking ! Marking this Solved BROSKI! Good job!

Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
active, games, solved, sync