Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-13-2009, 08:44 PM
thetinman25 thetinman25 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View thetinman25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View thetinman25's Photo Album Add thetinman25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
erroe code 67hh

I am running the psyki rom with the telus radio. I work out of town with very little or no service any service i do get is roaming. I am getting an error 67 pcs vision username passy incorrect. When i was running stock rom i called sprint they had me call the *3282** or whatever it was and updated my somthing and it fixed it. I called them earlier today to do the same thing but my phone wouldnt go to the edit screen so sprint guy was asking a bunch of questions anyway is there a way for me to fix this myself? Also i like this rom and everything with it but it seems to EAT up the battery any ideas?

--------- New Post Merged on 13/10/2009 at 1025 --------

also i cant seem to be able to purchase from the sprint store to my phone bill anything to fix this? thank u in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to thetinman25 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2009, 09:30 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re erroe code 67hh

“ Originally Posted by thetinman25 View Post

I am running the psyki rom with the telus radio. I work out of town with very little or no service any service i do get is roaming. I am getting an error 67 pcs vision username passy incorrect. When i was running stock rom i called sprint they had me call the *3282** or whatever it was and updated my somthing and it fixed it. I called them earlier today to do the same thing but my phone wouldnt go to the edit screen so sprint guy was asking a bunch of questions anyway is there a way for me to fix this myself? Also i like this rom and everything with it but it seems to EAT up the battery any ideas?

--------- New Post Merged on 13/10/2009 at 1025 --------

also i cant seem to be able to purchase from the sprint store to my phone bill anything to fix this? thank u in advance
You can't get into Edit cause your msl code probably changed to get into your to edit , you will BafGrabber it will give the code so you can go in an edit what the rep tells you. An i would flash to different lot of them have great battery life NRG , GSS , Demolition. Just go threw and people post you will find a rom you like or flash them all lol....

Old 10-14-2009, 09:09 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: erroe code 67hh

Updating the profile is where you need to start. If that fails, Enter ##DATA# (3282) and choose the restore option restore soft reset when finish. After done update profile again and soft reset.. If it doesnt work wait bout an hour and try again and should work....good luck
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
67hh, code, erroe