Can I Play My Music In The Car.

General Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-06-2008, 11:06 PM
djembefola djembefola is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: 6800 Mogul

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View djembefola's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djembefola's Photo Album Add djembefola's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Can I Play My Music In The Car.

Question, is it possible to play the music on my mogul in my car? I have been trying to figure this out. I thought I was making the right approach by trying to connect the tape deck connector in the adapter, but it doesnt fit? What am I doing wrong?
Old 03-06-2008, 11:21 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View dskrtnsanity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dskrtnsanity's Photo Album Add dskrtnsanity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Can I Play My Music In The Car.

u need an adapter like this sprint/touch headphone adapter

Old 03-06-2008, 11:25 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by djembefola View Post

Question, is it possible to play the music on my mogul in my car? I have been trying to figure this out. I thought I was making the right approach by trying to connect the tape deck connector in the adapter, but it doesnt fit? What am I doing wrong?
you would have to get an adapter from the sprint store or you could also use it through blietooth if your receiver is bluetooth compatible.
Old 03-07-2008, 12:43 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i got a touch/mogul adapter that allows you to plug in your miniusb/headphones/touch/mogul adapter to it its really cool lets me charge and play music at the same time !

Old 05-26-2008, 10:10 AM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View i8papaleone's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View i8papaleone's Photo Album Add i8papaleone's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I have the adapter for playing in my car allows for charging and the tape adapter to be plugged in. The only problem is it will not allow music to come out. The phone works as far as ringing through the speakers. I feel like it is some kind of setting but i have looked everywhere for it. So in summery i have an adapter but it only allows phone calls through it not music.
Thanks for the help.
Old 05-26-2008, 01:12 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by i8papaleone View Post

I have the adapter for playing in my car allows for charging and the tape adapter to be plugged in. The only problem is it will not allow music to come out. The phone works as far as ringing through the speakers. I feel like it is some kind of setting but i have looked everywhere for it. So in summery i have an adapter but it only allows phone calls through it not music.
Thanks for the help.
hmmmm no clue since i dont use one but heres a free bump for the thread and hopefully someone that uses this will see the thread and help ya out.
Old 05-27-2008, 03:37 AM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by i8papaleone View Post

Thanks for the help.
which adapter are you using? what are you using to play music (wm, audiomanager...etc)?

Old 05-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint Speed
Mobile OS: 6.1

View matrixmain78's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View matrixmain78's Photo Album Add matrixmain78's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I use the Bluetooth Receiver M100 SonyEricson adapter, works really nice, your tape adapter has the stereo plug just connect any bluetooth receiver and you will hear your music or you can use the standar stereo adapter that came with your phone but you need to buy the 2.5mm 3.5mm 2.5 3.5 Stereo Adapter 4 MP3 Player, is like
$2.00 on ebay.
Old 05-28-2008, 09:04 PM
Mobile Model: Mogul

View i8papaleone's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View i8papaleone's Photo Album Add i8papaleone's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thanks for all the help i am going to get an adapter with a mike circuit. I hope that clears up the problem. I will let you all know. I hope to be able to have XM and pod casts in the car while I am using my 6800 for navigation. Push it to the MAX
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
car, music, play