Used Car Value Guide Program

General Questions

Post New ThreadReply

Old 12-18-2007, 12:19 PM
stealth-twinturbo stealth-twinturbo is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View stealth-twinturbo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stealth-twinturbo's Photo Album Add stealth-twinturbo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Used Car Value Guide Program

I got to auctions to buy cars for our dealership, and there is a program from Black Book Auto Value, on PPC that displays what the value of the car is based on miles, year, and so on. I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that I can use that is similar or will work without having to pay $400 per year for it!!

THANKS

Will

.Touch.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Used Car Value Guide Program

“ Originally Posted by stealth-twinturbo View Post

I got to auctions to buy cars for our dealership, and there is a program from Black Book Auto Value, on PPC that displays what the value of the car is based on miles, year, and so on. I was wondering if anyone knows of a program that I can use that is similar or will work without having to pay $400 per year for it!!

THANKS

Will

.Touch.
i havent seen one at this pont right now ill keep an eye out for one and all but you can use the internet and go to kellybluebook.com
Old 04-10-2008, 03:28 PM
MENACE
Mobile Model: IPhone 3G
Mobile Carrier: AT&T
Mobile OS: IPHONE

View TOUCHED's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TOUCHED's Photo Album Add TOUCHED's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yeah I am In the same business get your dealership to pay for it instead of the car,truck books. Manheims program is good to as you may already know to see similar autos and what they are bringing on the fly. Black Book is a constant upload of new info so that alone makes it tough to get around paying.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:18 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by TOUCHED View Post

Yeah I am In the same business get your dealership to pay for it instead of the car,truck books. Manheims program is good to as you may already know to see similar autos and what they are bringing on the fly. Black Book is a constant upload of new info so that alone makes it tough to get around paying.
damn glad im not the only one i do the same and have a dealers license. i just got my plates in the mail today!!!!!:toothy12:
Old 04-11-2008, 03:24 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch

View dskrtnsanity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dskrtnsanity's Photo Album Add dskrtnsanity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

lol, i got my license too.. i use to buy the cars @ auction in fontana and we use to use KARPOWER for pricing.

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
car, guide, program