Old 08-20-2009, 12:02 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: TF7X-by-PROBEX

“ Originally Posted by debu View Post

this forum sucks, no proper tutorial how to install a theme.

the tutorial is to the point and no one has issue installing it.Maybe you have issues reading and comprehending it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-20-2009, 12:13 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by debu View Post

this forum sucks, no proper tutorial how to install a theme.
instructions in first post, video tutorial in tutorial area on how to install, written tutorial in tutorial area with pictures....... what more do you want? we aint gonna walk over to your house and install for you.... so whos the one that sucks now? grow up and you may get more help in the future if you ould learn to use the search feature and loose that attitude.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2009, 10:00 AM
bigchico68
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View bigchico68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View bigchico68's Photo Album Add bigchico68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

HI try whit different browser and you also need at least 15 post to download.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
Yep sometimes IE gives me issues so I just use firefox and have no troubles.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bigchico68 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 04:03 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by deeppcore View Post

Yep sometimes IE gives me issues so I just use firefox and have no troubles.
Hi you need to make new members introduction and why do you copy the same text as above posted? stay on topic you dont need to repeat what somels posted or your post will be deleted

CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2009, 06:14 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View sinxinx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sinxinx's Photo Album Add sinxinx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i was wondering about the TF3d Config. i have a copy but it never really works, i always get this error. does anyone have one that actually works. i think i saw somewhere its the easiest way to install themes.
The Following User Says Thank You to sinxinx For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2009, 06:15 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sinxinx View Post

i was wondering about the TF3d Config. i have a copy but it never really works, i always get this error. does anyone have one that actually works. i think i saw somewhere its the easiest way to install themes.
did you read the ifrst psot of thast app and throguh that thread.... the threads and the typing on the posts are for a reason read them... also there is a video that you could ahve watched and that shows you right in that video in the config tools thread that you hasve to delete the config file from program files with the opera O next to it named tweaks than open the app and you will be good to go.....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2009, 05:00 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile Carrier: alltel

View x1ggy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View x1ggy's Photo Album Add x1ggy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i am also having trouble with the theme, i have a cdma phone but i just cant get it to work... i have searched forums but to no avail.....any suggestions?
The Following User Says Thank You to x1ggy For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2009, 05:17 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by x1ggy View Post

i am also having trouble with the theme, i have a cdma phone but i just cant get it to work... i have searched forums but to no avail.....any suggestions?
What are the troubles ur experiencing bro ?Plz give us more info .

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2009, 05:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by x1ggy View Post

did you follow the instructions in the first post correctly? are you runnning a rom with touchflo3d on it and not touchflo3d2 or touchflo3d 2.1?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 10:30 AM
mzlady26
Mobile Model: Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT

View mzlady26's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mzlady26's Photo Album Add mzlady26's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Probex U DA MAN! You do an EXCELLENT job
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mzlady26 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO 2
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.1

View yellows2k's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View yellows2k's Photo Album Add yellows2k's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

running the theme right now looks fantastic
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to yellows2k For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 06:01 AM
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View jrowe1977's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrowe1977's Photo Album Add jrowe1977's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok first I love this theme its nice clean and well put together but I have one problem. In landscape mode my application shortcuts are not working is there a fix. If I can get that fixed I will extremely happy with this theme also I am looking for a shut down skin either touch off or xpshut will work thanks for your help.
The Following User Says Thank You to jrowe1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 06:36 AM

Thanked 2,355 Times in 750 Posts

View tlpalmer01's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tlpalmer01's Photo Album Add tlpalmer01's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i believe that there is a skin floating around this site for something very similar to that theme just look under the skins and the shutdown part......
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tlpalmer01 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 08:52 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

View cyorke's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cyorke's Photo Album Add cyorke's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Ok so I am new to this whole smart phone thing. I have heard about different themes and found this one. I like the way it looks and all but am having trouble downloading it. I jsut hav e aquestion or two. DO I need to save it directly to my device and then open the zip file from there or do I save it to my PC then move it to the phone? I ask this because I am having trouble opening the .zip file. I download and have tried to run it and save it. Either wya I get an error message that the file is not a valid file. Am I using the incorrect zip program or something like that. I dont know if matters but I am using Vista 64 Home Premium.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I am a complete noob at this. I had a Q9c for about three months and then traded it for a TP and would like to make some changes but not having much luck yet.
The Following User Says Thank You to cyorke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 08:57 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cyorke View Post

Ok so I am new to this whole smart phone thing. I have heard about different themes and found this one. I like the way it looks and all but am having trouble downloading it. I jsut hav e aquestion or two. DO I need to save it directly to my device and then open the zip file from there or do I save it to my PC then move it to the phone? I ask this because I am having trouble opening the .zip file. I download and have tried to run it and save it. Either wya I get an error message that the file is not a valid file. Am I using the incorrect zip program or something like that. I dont know if matters but I am using Vista 64 Home Premium.

ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Like I said I am a complete noob at this. I had a Q9c for about three months and then traded it for a TP and would like to make some changes but not having much luck yet.
What u need to do is download to pc...then extract file with winrar..once extracted youll end up with a cab file, put cab file to phone and then click on cab on phone...before installing disable tflo3d then install cab file will take a while to install be patient soft reset then enable tfo3d and your good...hope this helps

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 11:36 AM

“ Originally Posted by jrowe1977 View Post

Ok first I love this theme its nice clean and well put together but I have one problem. In landscape mode my application shortcuts are not working is there a fix. If I can get that fixed I will extremely happy with this theme also I am looking for a shut down skin either touch off or xpshut will work thanks for your help.
no as stated in the thread already there wasa bug not allowing it to work thus the exclamation mark picture........ how often do you wanna scroll through apps in landscape mode though anyways? way too much scrolling for me.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 12:31 PM

View cyorke's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cyorke's Photo Album Add cyorke's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

What u need to do is download to pc...then extract file with winrar..once extracted youll end up with a cab file, put cab file to phone and then click on cab on phone...before installing disable tflo3d then install cab file will take a while to install be patient soft reset then enable tfo3d and your good...hope this helps

the winrar must be where I am having the problem. I assume the zip program that is included in Vista is not goint to work for unzipping it. So I guess I am doing it right so far i jsut have to get winrar so I can unzip. I will give it a shot again tonight when I get home from work and see waht happens. Thanks.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cyorke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2009, 03:16 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the winrar must be where I am having the problem. I assume the zip program that is included in Vista is not goint to work for unzipping it. So I guess I am doing it right so far i jsut have to get winrar so I can unzip. I will give it a shot again tonight when I get home from work and see waht happens. Thanks.
Winrar is a program specializing in extracting file..u could find that app here at SPJ just do a quick search...hope this helps

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to parna1973 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 12:08 AM

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

Winrar is a program specializing in extracting file..u could find that app here at SPJ just do a quick search...hope this helps

Well I must just be an idiot. I downloaded the trial version of winrar. when I extract I just get a file. THere are no .cabs in the extracted files. I have tried saving the .zip files and then extracting and I have tried opening it straight from the download. I have no idea what is going on. I tried the white version and the black. with the white i kept getting an error saying the extract was cancelled.

so again any help is greatly appreciated. Like I said in an earlier post I am a complte noob at this stuff.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cyorke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2009, 05:13 PM

Well I must just be an idiot. I downloaded the trial version of winrar. when I extract I just get a file. THere are no .cabs in the extracted files. I have tried saving the .zip files and then extracting and I have tried opening it straight from the download. I have no idea what is going on. I tried the white version and the black. with the white i kept getting an error saying the extract was cancelled.

so again any help is greatly appreciated. Like I said in an earlier post I am a complte noob at this stuff.
redownload and try again.... they do work and there are cabs when you download......... they are already in cab form so if there are many random files insidee the zip just drag that whole thing over sicne that is just a cab file than run on your phone.... if you right click and go to properties than advanced it will tell you what type of file extension it is...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 12:57 AM

First off I want you to know how much I appreciate the help. Second I am still not getting this to work. I am going to walk through the steps I am taking to extract these files. If I am wrong let me know.

1. download and save the file/files.
2. open Winrar and choose said file.
3. click extract to on Winrar toolbar
4. choose location to save extracted file
5. extracted file should be the .cab included inthe .zip
This is where the problem comes in. I explain what I am getting in the following paragraphs.

I hope I am not doing something so obviously wrong it is stupid I cant figure it out. This is all great if I am doing it correctly however once I extract the file and check the properties as Dash had recomended it jus states it is a file. there are no cab in the file. This is for the SPrint only zip.

FOr the white font I do the same thing but when it starts to extract I get an error saying it has stopped unexpectedly. I have the option of closing it. I do this and then there is a .cab named godzson or something to that affect. so I assume that is what you are talking about Dash. however I can not get it to save to anywhere on my computer so I can then copy it over to the device. I have also gotten an error when trying to unzip the white file that says it is damaged or corrupt.

I believe at this point it isnt really that important to have the theme. As much as I would love to customize my phone three nights of this is getting tiresome.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:28 AM

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

First off I want you to know how much I appreciate the help. Second I am still not getting this to work. I am going to walk through the steps I am taking to extract these files. If I am wrong let me know.

1. download and save the file/files.
2. open Winrar and choose said file.
3. click extract to on Winrar toolbar
4. choose location to save extracted file
5. extracted file should be the .cab included inthe .zip
This is where the problem comes in. I explain what I am getting in the following paragraphs.

I hope I am not doing something so obviously wrong it is stupid I cant figure it out. This is all great if I am doing it correctly however once I extract the file and check the properties as Dash had recomended it jus states it is a file. there are no cab in the file. This is for the SPrint only zip.

FOr the white font I do the same thing but when it starts to extract I get an error saying it has stopped unexpectedly. I have the option of closing it. I do this and then there is a .cab named godzson or something to that affect. so I assume that is what you are talking about Dash. however I can not get it to save to anywhere on my computer so I can then copy it over to the device. I have also gotten an error when trying to unzip the white file that says it is damaged or corrupt.

I believe at this point it isnt really that important to have the theme. As much as I would love to customize my phone three nights of this is getting tiresome.
hi do you have pocket rar installed on your tp jf you do drag all files to you storage card whitout using winrar then use pocket rar on your tp extrat to a folder then install all cabs tfd3 must be disabled try it like that

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 07:38 AM

I do not have pocketrar. I guess there is some zip program that came factory loaded but I guess that wont work. I will mess with it again tonight maybe.
Old 09-04-2009, 07:50 AM

I do not have pocketrar. I guess there is some zip program that came factory loaded but I guess that wont work. I will mess with it again tonight maybe.
HI just google it pocket rar download and install on your ppc easy then try i like posted above

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2009, 06:14 PM

SO after much trial and error I am partially up and running. Iended up downloading everything over the air onto my device and then unzipping it straight from there. Earlier I was trying to dowload to my laptop and then move it over to the device. After dowlaoding straight to the phone (thank goodness for unlimited data) I was able to unzip and load all the cabs from what i can tell.

I dont have time to explain what is going on now but will alter this evening.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to cyorke For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2009, 07:49 AM

View jrowe1977's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jrowe1977's Photo Album Add jrowe1977's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

no as stated in the thread already there wasa bug not allowing it to work thus the exclamation mark picture........ how often do you wanna scroll through apps in landscape mode though anyways? way too much scrolling for me.
I do like to from time to time. Do you know if he is going to try to fix this or not because I have went though all the tf3d2 themes I could find and this one I like the most and would like everything to work. I also liked the HD theme but because of all the garbage that happened over their I no longer have that option. So at least for now I will use this them and I will be really happy with it if he got this one glitch fixed. Thanks
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jrowe1977 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2009, 06:02 PM

“ Originally Posted by jrowe1977 View Post

I do like to from time to time. Do you know if he is going to try to fix this or not because I have went though all the tf3d2 themes I could find and this one I like the most and would like everything to work. I also liked the HD theme but because of all the garbage that happened over their I no longer have that option. So at least for now I will use this them and I will be really happy with it if he got this one glitch fixed. Thanks
with all he has on i doubt he will get back to figuring that out..... but look out for his new stuff on the tp2 and wvga screen resolutions..... will even be in the wm marketplace the day it opens.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:27 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Alltel

View SkiFatCity's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View SkiFatCity's Photo Album Add SkiFatCity's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

where does it show this? on s2u2, touchflo, etc?

Sorry It has taken me so long to get back to you regarding my question

It shows up in the Touch Flow over the "history" tab

Only when I have a missed phone call it shows two 1's over the top.

when I have a text it does not do the same thing it only is with the phone calls.

So far that is still the only issue that I have had with the skin.

Other than that it is still absolutely beautiful. Ez on the eyes and fun to impress the friends!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SkiFatCity For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Mobile Carrier: tmobile

View DirtyDre84's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View DirtyDre84's Photo Album Add DirtyDre84's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hello guys probex great theme thank you..........................i want to go back to my original taskbar but cant seem to be able to remove the blue taskbar help please how to i go back to my original taskbar
Old 09-07-2009, 01:54 PM
Mobile Model: TP/MOG/950
Mobile Carrier: sprint/boost CDMA

View sdwyz74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sdwyz74's Photo Album Add sdwyz74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

this is really nice just got it installed and it's pretty tight BIG UP's PROBEX THANKS
Old 09-09-2009, 12:10 AM
Mobile Carrier: T-mobile

View dy2105's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dy2105's Photo Album Add dy2105's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Does this work with T-mobile HTC Touch Pro 2?
Old 09-09-2009, 03:29 AM

“ Originally Posted by dy2105 View Post

Does this work with T-mobile HTC Touch Pro 2?
Hi and now this will not work on tp2 since thats wvga screen this for vga and tfd3 its cleary stated in the thread BUT 6 OKTOBER THIS THEME WILL BE ON THE MARKET PLACE MS MADE BY PROBEX FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 OK

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ

Old 09-24-2009, 10:10 AM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CYBER WEESJE View Post

Hi and now this will not work on tp2 since thats wvga screen this for vga and tfd3 its cleary stated in the thread BUT 6 OKTOBER THIS THEME WILL BE ON THE MARKET PLACE MS MADE BY PROBEX FOR THE TOUCH PRO 2 OK

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
He just sold me the touchpro2 version lol o man im rocking this theme ,hey guys what will happen if i install this taskbar will it make a huge diff since its vga and not wvga

Old 09-24-2009, 01:39 PM

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

He just sold me the touchpro2 version lol o man im rocking this theme ,hey guys what will happen if i install this taskbar will it make a huge diff since its vga and not wvga
test it and find out..... i dont think it will display right but i could be wrong..... the worst that it will do is cause you to do a hard reset...... let us know if you decide to try and hell yeah aint it sexy!!! hahaha the ladies first isnt bad either, but what im waiting to get my hands on is the naughty by nature one when he releases it.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:08 PM
Mobile Model: toucch pro

View inkjammer's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View inkjammer's Photo Album Add inkjammer's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TF7XbyPROBEX

I tried this on SSS Rom and when installed it takes away alot of features and even when you go to start > Settings the settings will not work cant get to anything to un-install it. Cant get to clear storage or anything. Click on Weather tab and it pulls up the settings but nothing will work in settings. I don't know why it wont work on this rom but it doesn't but wish it did cause I love this theme.
Old 10-06-2009, 12:55 PM

Re: Re TF7XbyPROBEX

“ Originally Posted by inkjammer View Post

I tried this on SSS Rom and when installed it takes away alot of features and even when you go to start > Settings the settings will not work cant get to anything to un-install it. Cant get to clear storage or anything. Click on Weather tab and it pulls up the settings but nothing will work in settings. I don't know why it wont work on this rom but it doesn't but wish it did cause I love this theme.

uninstall using sktools... and yes this is universal so if you have sprint tv tab and such they wont be skinned. i like just the basic 12 or so personally.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:01 PM

View XxAntneyxX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View XxAntneyxX's Photo Album Add XxAntneyxX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Okay, I have been reading in some of the people that are have the same problem that im haveing but i still havent seen the problem solved..(must be a super NOOB) okay The Zip files are not extracting. and i have no ideal on how to get this to work .. But the CAB are just fine ??? Probex could you help this super nooby out Bro?.. I have tried extracting from the computer and nothing is working, I saved the ZIP file straight to my HTC touch pro from active sync and tried to open from my phone and nothing ??.

Help a bro out.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by XxAntneyxX View Post

Okay, I have been reading in some of the people that are have the same problem that im haveing but i still havent seen the problem solved..(must be a super NOOB) okay The Zip files are not extracting. and i have no ideal on how to get this to work .. But the CAB are just fine ??? Probex could you help this super nooby out Bro?.. I have tried extracting from the computer and nothing is working, I saved the ZIP file straight to my HTC touch pro from active sync and tried to open from my phone and nothing ??.

Help a bro out.
been answered everywhere.... you are using internet explorer guarnteed..... ie has troubles with downloading attachments..... use firefox and you will have no troubles.
Old 10-10-2009, 01:43 PM

View XxAntneyxX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View XxAntneyxX's Photo Album Add XxAntneyxX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TF7XbyPROBEX

Wow, I never knew that IE was so limited like that, Thank you Dash that was a great help.... and Thank you Probex for a the wonderful work that you do.... Im hookin you up wit a donation.
Old 10-10-2009, 02:54 PM

“ Originally Posted by XxAntneyxX View Post

Wow, I never knew that IE was so limited like that, Thank you Dash that was a great help.... and Thank you Probex for a the wonderful work that you do.... Im hookin you up wit a donation.

did the firefox thing work for ya buddy?
Old 10-10-2009, 06:44 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

OH MAN AWESOME!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!! I had serious problems Downloading the 3 files that look like zips. I read and read until finally i saw just a post or two up from this one where the admins were saying not to use IE. Sure enough that was the problem. I was trying Pocket RAR and everything. But All i needed to do was use FIreFox.

I thnk im still missing a cab. Because I cant see my fonts for txt messages. installin the highlight grey cab next should take care of that im guessing.

This was the longest skin ever to install because of all the reading i had to do. But well worth it. Keep up the amazing work!!

PS: Works with Mighty ROM
Old 10-10-2009, 06:46 PM

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

OH MAN AWESOME!! YOU'VE DONE IT AGAIN!! I had serious problems Downloading the 3 files that look like zips. I read and read until finally i saw just a post or two up from this one where the admins were saying not to use IE. Sure enough that was the problem. I was trying Pocket RAR and everything. But All i needed to do was use FIreFox.

I thnk im still missing a cab. Because I cant see my fonts for txt messages. installin the highlight grey cab next should take care of that im guessing.

This was the longest skin ever to install because of all the reading i had to do. But well worth it. Keep up the amazing work!!

PS: Works with Mighty ROM
yuppers and be sure to use the mighty taskbar too
Old 10-10-2009, 08:07 PM

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re TF7XbyPROBEX

yuppers and be sure to use the mighty taskbar too
AH I GOT IT!! I needed to install the WHITE-TF7X.cab! LOL I literally installed every cab 4 in the fonts and the other 4. But my battery icon went back to 4 White bars instead of a blue icon showing the %, So i installed the BlueMightyTaskbar.CAB again and now i got the blue battery Icon back.

I figured thats what it was since that was the first cab i installed while i was reading page after page tryin to figure out why all the zip files were invalid. Now i just needd to hit my 80 posts so I can DL s2u2 lol.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:28 PM

AH I GOT IT!! I needed to install the WHITE-TF7X.cab! LOL I literally installed every cab 4 in the fonts and the other 4. But my battery icon went back to 4 White bars instead of a blue icon showing the %, So i installed the BlueMightyTaskbar.CAB again and now i got the blue battery Icon back.

I figured thats what it was since that was the first cab i installed while i was reading page after page tryin to figure out why all the zip files were invalid. Now i just needd to hit my 80 posts so I can DL s2u2 lol.

you do realize that you can get s2u2 from google it is a freeware.
Old 10-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re TF7XbyPROBEX

you do realize that you can get s2u2 from google it is a freeware.
lol ain' t that right , you can find just about anything threw google lol.

Old 10-11-2009, 05:31 AM

Google S2U2 lol!! For the last year this has basically been my one stop place for everything. From the Idea to Dye my cover (which came out freakin awesome) to my APPS (b4 the 80post cap) to my ROMS. Didnt even think to look elsewhere or that it was free.Thanks "AGAIN" Dash.
(sorry this is off topic now)

Been using this skin all night. ONly prob I found was with the programs icon (Error opening shortcut) when the qwerty is out. But im sure this is addressed somewhere in the 16 pages.
My personal opinion this is even better then the Alien theme. You've out done yourself again prob
Old 10-11-2009, 11:44 AM

Google S2U2 lol!! For the last year this has basically been my one stop place for everything. From the Idea to Dye my cover (which came out freakin awesome) to my APPS (b4 the 80post cap) to my ROMS. Didnt even think to look elsewhere or that it was free.Thanks "AGAIN" Dash.
(sorry this is off topic now)

Been using this skin all night. ONly prob I found was with the programs icon (Error opening shortcut) when the qwerty is out. But im sure this is addressed somewhere in the 16 pages.
My personal opinion this is even better then the Alien theme. You've out done yourself again prob

yea that was a problem that was never figured out this the exclamation mark picture on the icon when it is in landscape mode.
Old 10-12-2009, 08:21 AM

Oh... Thanks for that Dash. Its hard to find time to read through everything. I thought maybe there was a Fix for the short cut to open your programs when in landscape "Shield with Exclamation mark". I was about to hunt through these pages trying to find the fix. I guess I dont have to since there isnt one.

I dont know anything about making Skins. But wouldnt you just link the "Shield with Exclamation mark" icon to the same file in windows that would normally open All Programs? The file that when the phone is closed and you slide to Programs and the left soft key says "all programs".. ALthough I'm sure its not that easy. But its pretty minor bug anyway. I can only imagine how long it took phobix to make this skin for us all. ++REP
Old 10-12-2009, 07:44 PM

Oh... Thanks for that Dash. Its hard to find time to read through everything. I thought maybe there was a Fix for the short cut to open your programs when in landscape "Shield with Exclamation mark". I was about to hunt through these pages trying to find the fix. I guess I dont have to since there isnt one.

I dont know anything about making Skins. But wouldnt you just link the "Shield with Exclamation mark" icon to the same file in windows that would normally open All Programs? The file that when the phone is closed and you slide to Programs and the left soft key says "all programs".. ALthough I'm sure its not that easy. But its pretty minor bug anyway. I can only imagine how long it took phobix to make this skin for us all. ++REP
hahahah word he has around 33-35 hours on this but you could give it a shot i tinkered with it some but not much for the mere fact that i dont look through my programs in landscape mode ever hahaha too much scrolling for this guy
Old 10-29-2009, 11:31 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch

View jvjr06's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jvjr06's Photo Album Add jvjr06's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Probex
This is the best theme i have seen and thanks for your hard work !
i bet this took some time make too thats why it runs so smooth and looks great.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
tf7xbyprobex