Old 12-05-2007, 06:45 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Theme config. on Today Screen

ok i see the problem already your barss arent the correct colors even you need to take the theme in tsk file and drag it to the templates folder under my documents. once in there double click and make sure thats all you do. than go to the top right corner and once you do that it will load and you will be staight try that and tell me what it does for you. all themes have to be installed this way.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:48 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok i can see the problem your bars are blue not the red that comes with the themes. grab the tsk/theme file and drag it over to the templates folder ounder my documnets through file explorer. and than once in there go to start/settigns/home and than click on it. dont click anything in the box that says background image leave that unchecked. than go to the top right corner and click the ok. the theme will load and you will dbe fine. this is all that you have to do for a ll themes
Old 12-05-2007, 06:49 PM

“ Originally Posted by sevendoc View Post

Ok that took a little trial and error.

[IMG][/IMG]
ok i can see the problem your bars are blue not the red that comes with the themes. grab the tsk/theme file and drag it over to the templates folder ounder my documnets through file explorer. and than once in there go to start/settigns/home and than click on it. dont click anything in the box that says background image leave that unchecked. than go to the top right corner and click the ok. the theme will load and you will dbe fine. this is all that you have to do for a ll themes
Old 12-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

View sevendoc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sevendoc's Photo Album Add sevendoc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Theme config. on Today Screen

When I load a theme in my "Today Screen" it loads fine but you can hardly see it almost like the brightness and contrast are turned up to the max.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:55 PM

i can see the problem your bars are blue not the red that comes with the themes. grab the tsk/theme file and drag it over to the templates folder ounder my documnets through file explorer. and than once in there go to start/settigns/home and than click on it. dont click anything in the box that says background image leave that unchecked. than go to the top right corner and click the ok. the theme will load and you will dbe fine. this is all that you have to do for a ll themes
Old 12-05-2007, 06:55 PM
Mobile Model: PPC 6800

View CuzinBucksBx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CuzinBucksBx's Photo Album Add CuzinBucksBx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Which theme you have...it depends which theme you needed
Old 12-05-2007, 06:56 PM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

and try a soft reset dude that might fix it

Old 12-05-2007, 07:01 PM

View sevendoc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sevendoc's Photo Album Add sevendoc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I loaded Dash's elmer fud but any pics I seem to have in my picture book that I can browse on Today screen to does the same thing. Do I need to load Themegence for the pics to come out super crisp?
Old 12-05-2007, 07:04 PM

the picture that you use is all including in the theme make sure that you have the choose this for background or wallpaper summtin like that unchecked. just install the thmee double click and you will be done.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:08 PM

View CuzinBucksBx's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CuzinBucksBx's Photo Album Add CuzinBucksBx's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I loaded Dash's elmer fud but any pics I seem to have in my picture book that I can browse on Today screen to does the same thing. Do I need to load Themegence for the pics to come out super crisp?
try to d/lone of mine n lmk what happen if you want hit me up on aim
Old 12-05-2007, 07:10 PM

this works fine i was sporting it on mine for a whole day with no problems... so its a user problem not a theme problem cuzin
Old 12-05-2007, 07:16 PM

sorry bout the posts in the beginning of the thread heres the answer.... were having some problems.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:17 PM

sorry we are having sme problems withthe posts order lets see if it works this time.

Old 12-05-2007, 07:17 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

this works fine i was sporting it on mine for a whole day with no problems... so its a user problem not a theme problem cuzin
I got it....Go to setting and then go to Blacklight and from there you could lower the bright on your phone....let see if that works
Old 12-05-2007, 07:18 PM
Tech-O-Shock

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

"ok i can see the problem your bars are blue not the red that comes with the themes. grab the tsk/theme file and drag it over to the templates folder ounder my documnets through file explorer. and than once in there go to start/settigns/home and than click on it. dont click anything in the box that says background image leave that unchecked. than go to the top right corner and click the ok. the theme will load and you will dbe fine. this is all that you have to do for a ll themes" quote by dash give him rep

Old 12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Tech-O-Shock

if what dash said dosent work try a soft reset
Old 12-05-2007, 07:27 PM

yeah try that it should work fine oyu might just have the backlight as cuzin said set incorrectly.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:28 PM

I lower the backlight to lowest, went to today screen, browsed to Dash El Fudd and same thing, picture looks like it has a gray film over it.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:31 PM

I lower the backlight to lowest, went to today screen, browsed to Dash El Fudd and same thing, picture looks like it has a gray film over it.
is there anyway to post your today screen here i will like to see
Old 12-05-2007, 07:34 PM
Tech-O-Shock

is your whole phone in grayscale cause your lcd might be brolen lolz

Old 12-05-2007, 07:47 PM

OK this is what I have...
Old 12-05-2007, 07:50 PM

theres nuttin there
Old 12-05-2007, 07:52 PM

No its not gray scale everything else is crisp and clean like new. I tried to attach a pic i just took but didn't go thru.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:54 PM

if it was attached it would have gone through try again and make sure that it shows under attached before you hit submit has to load to the server
Old 12-05-2007, 08:01 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View normb8s's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View normb8s's Photo Album Add normb8s's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

My bad wrong thread. Just think of this as a lil commercial break.

Here yall go. Just unzip and put the do.brn file in your \Windows folder and it will be the background for the 4th side.

and now back to your regularly schedueled program.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 12-05-2007, 08:07 PM

bro what is that for this has nothing to do widthr this dthread whats so ever so please post this in the correct area and a warning has been submitted to you. dont worry just a verbal warning you will get a email from it and next time will start racking up point for suspensions and than ban. thanks for understanding and back to topic on this thread please
Old 12-05-2007, 08:19 PM

Ok that took a little trial and error.

[IMG][/IMG]
Post New ThreadClosed Thread

Tags
config, screen, theme, today