VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
PDANet 1.80 ShareFree

Name: PDANet 1.80

Description: The latest version of PDANet that allows you to connect you phone to your computer and use it as a modem without having to pay the extra money to your service provider for the phone as modem feature. I do suggest you have some kind of data plan as it does use your data connection. In this version you can even use your phone as modem through bluetooth to your pc!!

Installation: Just download and install setup.exe on your home PC and it will automatically install it to your device through activesync. Very easy to use! Comes Cracked!

Old 12-01-2007, 12:26 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: PDANet 1.80 ShareFree

nice bro thanks for this it is great!!!!
Old 01-06-2008, 09:39 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch

View stealth-twinturbo's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stealth-twinturbo's Photo Album Add stealth-twinturbo's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I downloaded the PDAnet from here the free ware verision that is susposed to be registered, it has been working fine for about 2 weeks then when i signed in today on it, it said the user name and password was no longer valid becuase of privacy issues, or whatever i'm assumning that PDAnet found out it was a cracked version. But it forces you to register every 5 min or so then it log's you off and won't let you back on. Wondering if there is any fix or anyway to crack a new registered verision!
Old 01-07-2008, 02:58 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by stealth-twinturbo View Post

I downloaded the PDAnet from here the free ware verision that is susposed to be registered, it has been working fine for about 2 weeks then when i signed in today on it, it said the user name and password was no longer valid becuase of privacy issues, or whatever i'm assumning that PDAnet found out it was a cracked version. But it forces you to register every 5 min or so then it log's you off and won't let you back on. Wondering if there is any fix or anyway to crack a new registered verision!
i answered your question in the help desk area you dotn have to ask it twice we will get to it and answer it for you.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:45 AM
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile OS: 6.1

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

try uninstalling it and reinstalling it that may help...

Old 04-09-2008, 07:24 AM
Mobile Model: Touch by HTC

View jaylove74's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jaylove74's Photo Album Add jaylove74's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just installed this program and it seems to work great but just how good does this works. Does it work good enough to cancel my service from the cable company and use this?
Old 04-09-2008, 10:12 AM
VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by jaylove74 View Post

I just installed this program and it seems to work great but just how good does this works. Does it work good enough to cancel my service from the cable company and use this?
depends what phone you have...the mogul with rev a works great as a modem, however something slower might not be what you're looking for. I'de say it depends on your use, if you are just browsing the web and talking online, doing a bit of downloading maybe then you will be all set, but if you are going to try to play video games online with it...you may have an extremely high ping if you dont have a rev a capable phone. Another factor would be if you are in a rev a or EVDO area...if not you are in a 1x zone which would be even slower! so a lot of factors to take into consideration its not really a simple yes or no :P

Old 04-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Staff Team HTC
Mobile Model: Blackberry

View TAR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TAR's Photo Album Add TAR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I used to use this on my apache when i had this. No all my classes had wireless internet so i used this program. it was funny b/c some students would try and fix their wireless just b/c they saw me on the internet.
Old 04-09-2008, 11:32 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero
Mobile OS: Android

View schroder08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View schroder08's Photo Album Add schroder08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sounds like a neat prog to have but I'm using an x64 version of Vista, so I needed to get it from http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/x64.php. I downloaded and installed, seems to work for me though I expect it would just be a trial from them. Would it be possible to get that cracked too? Thanks for your time.
Old 04-09-2008, 05:52 PM

“ Originally Posted by schroder08 View Post

Sounds like a neat prog to have but I'm using an x64 version of Vista, so I needed to get it from http://www.junefabrics.com/pdanet/x64.php. I downloaded and installed, seems to work for me though I expect it would just be a trial from them. Would it be possible to get that cracked too? Thanks for your time.
i can see what i can do for you did you also do a search to make sure we dont already have it?
Old 04-09-2008, 09:57 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Hero
Mobile OS: Android

View schroder08's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View schroder08's Photo Album Add schroder08's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

i can see what i can do for you did you also do a search to make sure we dont already have it?
Thanks for looking into it for me. I hadn't (assuming this was the only 1.80 thread, which it wasn't), but after searching I only found one other 1.80 that you had posted. I tried that and it also told me it was the 32 bit version, not 64. No easy answer that way at least. *shrug*
Old 04-10-2008, 12:39 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yo dash, just letting u kno this app, expires like 15-20 minutes into its use, says the registration expired......
Old 04-10-2008, 12:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by brol1k View Post

yo dash, just letting u kno this app, expires like 15-20 minutes into its use, says the registration expired......
i didnt post this and dont use it so you would have to talk to venum on that topic.
Old 04-10-2008, 12:45 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i didnt post this and dont use it so you would have to talk to venum on that topic.
k np, thought u knew....ill talk to venum thanks
Old 04-25-2008, 02:15 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint TP

View sracercelica's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sracercelica's Photo Album Add sracercelica's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I keep getting disconected after about 15 minutes of use with this program. Does it have to do with registration?
Old 04-25-2008, 02:32 PM

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

I keep getting disconected after about 15 minutes of use with this program. Does it have to do with registration?
it still works fine when i used it. but i switched over to wmwifi router and works great im at a hotel right now and they want 4 bucks for internet access for the night and im not gonna pay that and this is speedy quick and reliable!!!!!! you have the mogul and since you have the wifi switch you will be good to use it...... EXCELLENT PROGRAM!!!!!
Old 04-25-2008, 06:50 PM

it still works fine when i used it. but i switched over to wmwifi router and works great im at a hotel right now and they want 4 bucks for internet access for the night and im not gonna pay that and this is speedy quick and reliable!!!!!! you have the mogul and since you have the wifi switch you will be good to use it...... EXCELLENT PROGRAM!!!!!
damn, this chick must be special being that your stayin tthe whole night....lol its cheaper for the four hour stay bro lmamoooo
Old 04-25-2008, 07:59 PM

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

damn, this chick must be special being that your stayin tthe whole night....lol its cheaper for the four hour stay bro lmamoooo
lol naw up at university of michigan ofr my sister graduation and to visit a couple of my boys n the football team and basketball team. kevin and calvin grady. went to school with them.
Old 04-26-2008, 10:01 AM
Mobile Model: HTC HERO

View sevendoc's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View sevendoc's Photo Album Add sevendoc's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by sracercelica View Post

Ive been using this program 4 about 4 months and every 2 weeks U have 2 uninstall + re-install. Simple as that. I'm using it right now, great to have on the road if u use a lap top like me!
If Ur having trouble from the beginning I suggest U uninstall and start over!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:11 AM
Mobile Model: xv6900

View valetudo025's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View valetudo025's Photo Album Add valetudo025's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just wanted to say thanks for this software, i luv this website!
Old 05-17-2008, 01:15 AM

“ Originally Posted by valetudo025 View Post

just wanted to say thanks for this software, i luv this website!
hahaha glad you like it...puertoblack2003, I, and the staff have put countless hours of hard work into this baby and BOYYYYYYYYYYYYY has it grown fast
Old 05-25-2008, 04:56 PM
Mobile Model: mogul 6800

View mstacyi's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mstacyi's Photo Album Add mstacyi's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

ok this might be stupid, but after i install the setup.exe on my phone, how do i get the internet on my PC, do i use an usb cause my PC does not have wireless connection?

thanks.
Old 05-25-2008, 04:59 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch
Mobile Carrier: Bell

Thanked 1,491 Times in 532 Posts

View raybond25's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View raybond25's Photo Album Add raybond25's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mstacyi View Post

ok this might be stupid, but after i install the setup.exe on my phone, how do i get the internet on my PC, do i use an usb cause my PC does not have wireless connection?

thanks.
yes you can do it via USB cable
Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro & Diamond

View moneybaggs24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moneybaggs24's Photo Album Add moneybaggs24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Whats up guys? why when i plug my phone up to my labtop and connect to this. it connect then it unconnect and say your device is not connected? so i uninstalled it then installed it again it still saying the same thing. what's wrong with it?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:08 PM

“ Originally Posted by moneybaggs24 View Post

Whats up guys? why when i plug my phone up to my labtop and connect to this. it connect then it unconnect and say your device is not connected? so i uninstalled it then installed it again it still saying the same thing. what's wrong with it?
did you soft reset the device after you installed?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:30 PM

View moneybaggs24's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moneybaggs24's Photo Album Add moneybaggs24's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Yes i did even reset my labtop and the same thing was happening.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:41 PM

Yes i did even reset my labtop and the same thing was happening.
huh i would try an uninstall and than a reinstall......
Old 06-19-2008, 03:49 PM

okay i'ma try it again and let you know how it turn out. thanks homie
Old 06-19-2008, 03:50 PM

okay i'ma try it again and let you know how it turn out. thanks homie
no problem let us know.
Old 06-19-2008, 09:43 PM

Well guys I uninstalled it and installed it back then I reset my phone. and it's still doing the same thing I don't know if it's my labtop or what
Old 06-19-2008, 11:08 PM

Well guys I uninstalled it and installed it back then I reset my phone. and it's still doing the same thing I don't know if it's my labtop or what
could be your laptop it works fine on my touch,
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
180, pdanet, sharefree