Old 01-07-2008, 10:35 PM
Tigerz Tigerz is offline   Thread Starter  
Tech-O-Shock
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Tigerz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Tigerz's Photo Album Add Tigerz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Blackberry Navigation = Metro Maps for the Blackberry

Metro Maps for the Blackberry

Find you way through complicated metro in major cities. The developer is currently giving away 3 metro city maps from major cities. I'm sure more maps will be available as his work progresses with the development of the software. The software works great with my blackberry, so far I was able to test out the New York Metro Map. It came really handy when my wife kept asking me how to get to shopping areas in city which I was able to do with very little trouble.

Key Features:
- Scroll support (use shift key for horizontal scroll) NEW v1.1
- Only local stored maps, no GPRS trafic.
- Quick locator by station name

http://rapidshare.com/files/82124742...v1.1a.zip.html

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
blackberry, maps, metro, navigation