ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO

pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO
Attached Thumbnails
showimage.php.jpg   showimag1e.php.JPG  

Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: pics of DIAMOND WITH OFFICIAL SPRINT LOGO

im bustin a nut right now please forgive me!

Old 07-01-2008, 11:08 PM
ICEM/\N ICEM/\N is offline   Thread Starter  
The Man with the Plan!
Mobile Model: Mogul/Touch/IPHONE3G
Mobile Carrier: Sprint,AT&T,T-Mobile

Thanked 4,700 Times in 1,421 Posts

View ICEM/\N's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ICEM/\N's Photo Album Add ICEM/\N's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

im bustin a nut right now please forgive me!
lol

Old 07-01-2008, 11:24 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

really temping!!!!!!! but seriouslly since i hate the screen design (too small compared to the face) im not sure if to get this or the raphael. I love the all screen designs that are out now, iphone (even though id never get one) LG Prada, Samsung Omnia, Instinct (wouldnt trade my touch for it EVER) but that is the kind of design that im looking for, so ill see whats further down the road before i trade my sexy touch

maybe id make an exeption with the raphael for OBVIOUS reasons but now im not sold

Old 07-01-2008, 11:33 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by mike20pr View Post

really temping!!!!!!! but seriouslly since i hate the screen design (too small compared to the face) im not sure if to get this or the raphael. I love the all screen designs that are out now, iphone (even though id never get one) LG Prada, Samsung Omnia, Instinct (wouldnt trade my touch for it EVER) but that is the kind of design that im looking for, so ill see whats further down the road before i trade my sexy touch

maybe id make an exeption with the raphael for OBVIOUS reasons but now im not sold
the only reason i busted a nut is just knowiung that there is definatley proof showing that obviously a beta test cdma on sprint network running the os and interface as the official in the making. Secondly there are testing to probably work out bugs and see if it will be worth to fix them and then produce the phone cdma. Be the looks of HTC Diamond Sprint CDMA Network may be capable!

Old 07-01-2008, 11:36 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by BiG JeW View Post

the only reason i busted a nut is just knowiung that there is definatley proof showing that obviously a beta test cdma on sprint network running the os and interface as the official in the making. Secondly there are testing to probably work out bugs and see if it will be worth to fix them and then produce the phone cdma. Be the looks of HTC Diamond Sprint CDMA Network may be capable!
fosho bro, defenetly pumped that sprint might get the beast!!!! and if they do, then the TouchPro is certain!!!

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, logo, official, pics, sprint