Notices

How to Make Your Mogul Look Like A HTC Diamond Pro (Interface )

Review

Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-18-2009, 08:14 PM
puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
How to Make Your Mogul Look Like A HTC Diamond Pro (Interface )

Well like the title say! I have been playing around with my old mogul and figured to try out the few programs that are available on the net. and installed it, though making it look like a Diamond Pro interface Using a HTC Mogul Device.Using TouchFlo2d Programs and more !!!

First you have to install a cooked rom which i suggest to use ">>Kaos Mogul Hybrid Take 5 wm 6.1 gps & Reva<<" Out of all the roms out there this cooked rom seem to be better and stable and no internet problems or connections like the others that i was facing.Not only that its light weight.I must tell you that the default pagepool is 6 but i changed it to 4.Which i can uploaded providing that the author of the rom approves of me doing so.It runs sweet.

I have not tested this on a stock rom.

Because its been a long day i will put up the basic images and video so you can see and i will later compile the program and list them so it can work for you on your mogul.

I will tell you that i had no problem getting this to work.I will not be responsible to whatever happens to your phone.Use at your own risk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvmAVQGGhvI

Note: If this been done before will i didn't know and i decided to do this on my own....and though to share.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to puertoblack2003 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-24-2009, 06:17 PM
NOOB 4 EVER
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Thanked 1,370 Times in 335 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View gadget945's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View gadget945's Photo Album Add gadget945's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: How to Make Your Mogul Look Like A HTC Diamond Pro (Interface )

So sorry if I am bumping something that is covered elsewhere. Did you ever post a listing for this somewhere else?

I'd like to take a look at that list if it is available.

Thanks again,
Gadget

Post New ThreadReply

Tags
diamond, htc, interface, make, mogul, pro