Post New ThreadReply

Old 07-17-2008, 02:46 PM
csmartycssmarty csmartycssmarty is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View csmartycssmarty's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View csmartycssmarty's Photo Album Add csmartycssmarty's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
palm treo 800w... sprint released

im a sprint rep and we just got the new 800w in the store a couple days ago. i took it home and pushed its limits a little. runs a little slower than its htc counter part due to a 333mhz processor versus a 400 on the mogul. had no problem putting plugins on it like the ultimate launcher, mobile shell, and throttle launcher... it is running windows 6.1 with the evdo rev a speed for internet and also has the wifi capability so it went beat for beat next to my mogul in these three areas... just took a little longer on the application loading!!! gps of coarse did awesome also!!! good job to palm for bridging the gap between palm and windows on this one... much better than its first try!!! hit the thanks button if this was helpful!!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to csmartycssmarty For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2008, 03:14 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: palm treo 800w... sprint released

“ Originally Posted by csmartycssmarty View Post

im a sprint rep and we just got the new 800w in the store a couple days ago. i took it home and pushed its limits a little. runs a little slower than its htc counter part due to a 333mhz processor versus a 400 on the mogul. had no problem putting plugins on it like the ultimate launcher, mobile shell, and throttle launcher... it is running windows 6.1 with the evdo rev a speed for internet and also has the wifi capability so it went beat for beat next to my mogul in these three areas... just took a little longer on the application loading!!! gps of coarse did awesome also!!! good job to palm for bridging the gap between palm and windows on this one... much better than its first try!!! hit the thanks button if this was helpful!!!!
cool thanks for the review bro.... i was curious on this.
Old 12-30-2008, 04:18 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Mogul
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

View stparker's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stparker's Photo Album Add stparker's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: palm treo 800w sprint released

I had the Mogul and it kept having to be replaced due to crashing so they gave me a Treo 800w (to my opposition as I felt I should've received the Diamond or Touch Pro). I am glad to hear that this phone is as good as Mogul. I have played around with it and am quite satisfied. Wasn't sure about the downloads though, so thanks. Your comments were quite helpful.
The Following User Says Thank You to stparker For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
800w, palm, released, sprint, treo