Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-10-2009, 02:52 PM
stanman stanman is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: htc touch
Mobile Carrier: us cellular
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View stanman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stanman's Photo Album Add stanman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
can unlock phone or flash it help

my pc is vista. im using vogue unlock .4.1 and 2.3 but both freeze up on a red green blue and white page.

then i gotta take out the battery.

for one thing it sez.....need to do something with spl for ram an jumpspl....no clue what that means

im on my phone now its my source of net
Old 03-10-2009, 03:27 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: can unlock phone or flash it help

“ Originally Posted by stanman View Post

my pc is vista. im using vogue unlock .4.1 and 2.3 but both freeze up on a red green blue and white page.

for one thing it sez.....need to do something with spl for ram an jumpspl....no clue what that means

not sure what your talking about... can u provide more detail

Old 03-10-2009, 04:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Vogue , Mogul
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

View 1LOMOFO's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1LOMOFO's Photo Album Add 1LOMOFO's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well 2.31 is for GPS and 0.40 is no GPS. If i were you, check out D/\SH's article Flashing Roms custom and Stock (print it off and read it) theirs a whole section on just the Touch and it's very easy and step by step.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1LOMOFO For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:27 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

well 2.31 is for GPS and 0.40 is no GPS. If i were you, check out D/\SH's article Flashing Roms custom and Stock (print it off and read it) theirs a whole section on just the Touch and it's very easy and step by step.
yeah i got the link in my siggy... but im not sure his problem is just a basic not knowing what he's doin or if its a specific hardware prob... which is why more detail would be helpful, like how does he know it frozen for sure.. he could be pulling the chord while its doing the normal thing, or it could really be frozen; and what the exact error that he's getting says...

but still as lomo says, check the flashing tut... and make sure your doing evrything right, and if your still having problems ask in that thread...

u really should be usin 2.31 and not 0.41

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 04:36 PM

View stanman's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View stanman's Photo Album Add stanman's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by 1LOMOFO View Post

i did thats where i found the ruu.exe thingy. it doesnt tell you wut ta do when it freezes up and wont unlock
Old 03-10-2009, 05:56 PM

i did thats where i found the ruu.exe thingy. it doesnt tell you wut ta do when it freezes up and wont unlock
mkae sure your phone is connected to your comp through active sync... when the multi colored screen apprears dont do anything, your active sync may look like its disconnected but then itll say usb at the bottom of the multicolored screen on your device... as long as it showing that youll be fine... make sure you pc doesnt run anything else or go into hibernate/sleep mode during this time... try again and let us know how it goes... if it again freezes... soft reset or pull battery and report back w/ your finding...specifics such as what exactly that error said and such, okay?!

The Following User Says Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 07:51 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

the unlocker is an exe you wont use an ruu for the unlcoker.... the rom wont flash unless the hardspl unlocker is installed... wehn you are on the bootloader screen what do the numbers and lines say i nthe top right... the bootloader is the rainbow screen that you mentioned above. also if you need i offer a modding service and will be able to fix it if you cant get it figured out.
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 11:41 AM

k i flashed it finally after having to beat! she the shit outa some things.

k it loaded up i took out the battery let it boot, is the kaos rom for touch supposed to look stock?

everythings basicly how it was when i first got it
Old 03-14-2009, 11:53 AM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

k i flashed it finally after having to beat! she the shit outa some things.

k it loaded up i took out the battery let it boot, is the kaos rom for touch supposed to look stock?

everythings basicly how it was when i first got it
Yes is it , your interface or programs you have download. Only programs you have are what came with the rom. Other than that have fun setting up your phone

Old 03-14-2009, 12:06 PM

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

Yes is it , your interface or programs you have download. Only programs you have are what came with the rom. Other than that have fun setting up your phone
so how do i work the gps on it?...or do i gotta dl a gps program in that case whats the collest one....something like tom tom
Old 03-14-2009, 12:09 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

so how do i work the gps on it?...or do i gotta dl a gps program in that case whats the collest one....something like tom tom

As long as your carrier has gps enabled then just go with what ever one you like. Lol i keep it simple and use google maps does everything i need....

The Following User Says Thank You to GokuSS3 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2009, 03:17 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by GokuSS3 View Post

As long as your carrier has gps enabled then just go with what ever one you like. Lol i keep it simple and use google maps does everything i need....
yup i use google maps so i can get directed easily to a persons house just from the contact info i stored...... but i also have to use the turn by turn using telenav since i love having that feature for long trips so i can avoid traffic jams, and all that jazz. (helps that i get telenav for free to )
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
flash, phone, unlock