Post New ThreadReply

Old 04-14-2009, 06:24 PM
dragonfuel99 dragonfuel99 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.1

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View dragonfuel99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dragonfuel99's Photo Album Add dragonfuel99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Is my phone already unlocked

I got my Touch Pro about two days ago through sprint and when I use the phone "application" (for lack of a better word) right across from where it says sprint, it has a phone icon with an open lock. I looked through the guide and I didn't see the icon in there, i could just be over looking it, idk, but i'd really like to flash my phone if it's already unlocked
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonfuel99 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-14-2009, 06:32 PM
SPJ Addict :)
Mobile Model: DaPrettiestTouchPro
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,150 Times in 661 Posts

View littledaisy's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View littledaisy's Photo Album Add littledaisy's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Is my phone already unlocked

no that doesnt mean ur phone is unlocked....you have to unlock it using hard spl tool and then you'll be able to flash ...use the search feature and you will find it with no problems

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to littledaisy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2009, 09:49 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Touch Pro

Thanked 1,567 Times in 480 Posts

View Sh0wNuF's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Sh0wNuF's Photo Album Add Sh0wNuF's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

As daisy said your phone isn't unlocked but unlocking it is easy and follows the same process as flashing a new rom

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sh0wNuF For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2009, 12:13 PM
Mobile Model: touch, pro&diam
Mobile Carrier: sprint
Mobile OS: 5.0

View spidercheck04's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View spidercheck04's Photo Album Add spidercheck04's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

well the ur gonna flash it should say unlock on the screen thats green red and blue lol
The Following User Says Thank You to spidercheck04 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-17-2009, 01:19 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by spidercheck04 View Post

well the ur gonna flash it should say unlock on the screen thats green red and blue lol
If your unlocked the right way its gonna say security unlocked then you will be on a red green blue and white screen ,On the the red line its gonna say

-RAPH800
-SPL-0.37 .cmonex if its sprint - if its verizon its gonna say somehing a lil diff with .cmonex still there .
-MicroP-hermann (LED)

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jr5416 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 12:08 PM

View dragonfuel99's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dragonfuel99's Photo Album Add dragonfuel99's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

WOW!!! Thanks guys for all the help, it paid off. Yesterday, I unlocked my TP, flashed to that awesome new ATR 3.0 rom, and installed Tf3d-2 and the FuzeBerry 2 theme!! I was reaaally paranoid about bricking my phone, but I was really suprised how easy it was. It only took about an hour and a half.

But for some reason, in my programs, I have doubles of all the microsoft office programs. Could they have been cooked into the rom? and is there anyway to remove them?

Again thanks for the help!
The Following User Says Thank You to dragonfuel99 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 12:20 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by dragonfuel99 View Post

WOW!!! Thanks guys for all the help, it paid off. Yesterday, I unlocked my TP, flashed to that awesome new ATR 3.0 rom, and installed Tf3d-2 and the FuzeBerry 2 theme!! I was reaaally paranoid about bricking my phone, but I was really suprised how easy it was. It only took about an hour and a half.

But for some reason, in my programs, I have doubles of all the microsoft office programs. Could they have been cooked into the rom? and is there anyway to remove them?

Again thanks for the help!
glad that you got it all figured out and you will want to get your questions asked in the atr rom thread since thats what this question pertains too....... but they will be able to get you a fix and if not mistaking in that thread there is a fix for that.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2009, 12:33 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

glad that you got it all figured out and you will want to get your questions asked in the atr rom thread since thats what this question pertains too....... but they will be able to get you a fix and if not mistaking in that thread there is a fix for that.
Thanks D/\SH! I'll check it out right now, and sorry too, I was so close to PM'ing you and asking you to do it for me with your new service LoL! I guess this noob has some brains after all xD
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dragonfuel99 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
phone, unlocked