Old 03-10-2008, 02:24 AM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mogul Official REV A Rom News

sup sup guys. its supposed to be dropping at 9am eastern time today and i will be at work unfortunately. so if someone is up and sees this post it up under the ppc applications area with the direct link and a rapidshare link if possible.... ill be sure to hit the rep if you do. Thanks. and hopefully it gets released today at 9am like it is supposed to!!! :fingers crossed:
Old 03-10-2008, 03:06 AM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Mogul Official REV A Rom News

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

sup sup guys. its supposed to be dropping at 9am eastern time today and i will be at work unfortunately. so if someone is up and sees this post it up under the ppc applications area with the direct link and a rapidshare link if possible.... ill be sure to hit the rep if you do. Thanks. and hopefully it gets released today at 9am like it is supposed to!!! :fingers crossed:
im guessing its going to come off the htc site?

but i should be up since it would only be like 6 in the morning pacific time. so if i find it and get it ill be sure to post it up for all.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:10 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

im guessing its going to come off the htc site?

but i should be up since it would only be like 6 in the morning pacific time. so if i find it and get it ill be sure to post it up for all.
yup heres the direct link... be sure to refresh though in case it doesnt automatically do it. http://www.america.htc.com/support/m...downloads.html
Old 03-10-2008, 03:16 AM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yup heres the direct link... be sure to refresh though in case it doesnt automatically do it. http://www.america.htc.com/support/m...downloads.html
alright thanks. what is the new version going to be?

also im not sure ill be able to upload to rapidshare because i dont have an rapidshare account.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:20 AM

alright thanks. what is the new version going to be?

also im not sure ill be able to upload to rapidshare because i dont have an rapidshare account.
its going to be the official rev and but we have no clue if it is going to be 6.1 have the carousel feature or what.

and you dont need to have a rapidshare account to upload to them.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:25 AM

its going to be the official rev and but we have no clue if it is going to be 6.1 have the carousel feature or what.

and you dont need to have a rapidshare account to upload to them.

oh ok well what i meant lol was like what rom number like the one they have posted right now is. . . 2.17.651.0

and oh alright i didnt know that lol. ok for sure ill download it and upload it but i will not be the one to test it. i still have the very first one that came with my mogul back in august and have not yet to updated it.

Old 03-10-2008, 03:27 AM

oh ok well what i meant lol was like what rom number like the one they have posted right now is. . . 2.17.651.0

and oh alright i didnt know that lol. ok for sure ill download it and upload it but i will not be the one to test it. i still have the very first one that came with my mogul back in august and have not yet to updated it.
damn why the hell you on that pos still lol...... but staying in topic before i have to get ready for work....... it will be something besides 2.17. it might be 3.16 but they might change the radio or summtin making it 3.17 or 3.21 just look for it to change from 2.17 and than you will know that they updated it.
Old 03-10-2008, 03:35 AM

damn why the hell you on that pos still lol...... but staying in topic before i have to get ready for work....... it will be something besides 2.17. it might be 3.16 but they might change the radio or summtin making it 3.17 or 3.21 just look for it to change from 2.17 and than you will know that they updated it.
hahaha idk to lazy to update it i guess dont wanna lose all my info and reinstall it all i guess also because i never have had a problem with it and ive heard many stories that the first one never really works. the version i have on my mogul right now is. . . 1.32.00 i think if thats wat the r stands for at the begining on the sprint start screen.

and alright than so the number will be higher than 2.17

***edit***

ok i looked and the rom version i have on it is 2.09.651.3

Old 03-10-2008, 08:30 AM

well guys its 6:30am pacific time (on the dot)

9:30am eastern time. (on the dot)

ive been hitting refresh for like the past hour or better hoping to see something new on the site and no rom update has been posted yet that i can see or find.

but as soon as i find it (if it comes out 2day) i will have it posted up for you guys.

inless i get offline because im tired of waiting for it to come out thinking it might not even come out than it does come out and someone else beats me to it lol.

AL

Old 03-10-2008, 09:46 AM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just got my hands on what i believe to be it...rom 3.35............posted in applications....downloading then uping to my rapidshare account...as well as flashing and fully testing...wooooooooooo whooooooooo.....god i hope it has carousel.
Old 03-10-2008, 09:50 AM

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

just got my hands on what i believe to be it...rom 3.35............posted in applications....downloading then uping to my rapidshare account...as well as flashing and fully testing...wooooooooooo whooooooooo.....god i hope it has carousel.
well from the sounds of it you beat me 2 it

i have not been able to find it.

Old 03-10-2008, 02:34 PM

well from the sounds of it you beat me 2 it

i have not been able to find it.
lol ha i was right bout the drop lol.
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
mogul, news, official, rev, rom