A tale of the lost mogul!

Random Community Topics

Post New ThreadReply

Old 03-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Psycho Psycho is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
A tale of the lost mogul!

You guys remember the problems that I had with the vogue? The fact that It had 0 Signal everywhere? well, I emailed the corporate office about my problems hoping that they would send me a mogul, and they didn't respond for 2 days, so I decided to do an insurance claim. Well I got an email a few days after the claim from sprint that they were sending me a mogul, and the next day, I received 2 moguls! Well, I was happy that I got 2 moguls, but I had a bad feeling that I would have to send one back Well I decided to send the touch back and see what happens... Yesterday my bill came, and it said that I owed 625$. I'm thinking man, gotta send the other one back. Well I called sprint asking what had happened, and they said that it looked like I bought the phone outright, so I explained that the mogul was a replacement phone, and that I sent the touch back. They looked in their computers and seen that they did receive the touch back. Well they never mentioned anything about the insurance claim, and the 50$ deductible that I was supposed to be charged disappeared! So now I am the proud owner of 2 moguls for 300$ (price I paid for the vogue on ebay)... well they also are making me pay the taxes on the mogul... a whopping 30$.... (atleast its better than the 50$ deductible )

My question is, should my conscience be bothering me about this? Cause it sure ain't The magical mogul that was lost by sprint! (please don't ask for this phone to be sold, I have a friend that already wants to buy it...)
Old 03-15-2008, 11:00 PM
Mobile Model: Htc Touch Pro 1 & 2
Mobile Carrier: Kaos
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 3,590 Times in 1,164 Posts
Uploads: 1

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: A tale of the lost mogul!

lol and i was going to ask you if you wanted to sell or trade for a 360 and some cash.being to me..lol
cool cool be careful thought...i had it happen and got hit 933 dollars......after 1 hr on the phone got it dropped thankfully.....it might slip through for now....but when he activates esn can come back and bite you....
Old 03-15-2008, 11:02 PM

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

how long should I wait to activate it? I just went to phonehistoryreport.com and got a report back on it. Clear esn... if that makes a difference, oh yeah, and I already have a 360 elite that I don't play much (christmas present...) and a ps3 that I use to watch blu-ray movies... I mainly use my pc to play games, such as crisis
Old 03-15-2008, 11:14 PM

View kaos's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View kaos's Photo Album Add kaos's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

how long should I wait to activate it? I just went to phonehistoryreport.com and got a report back on it. Clear esn... if that makes a difference, oh yeah, and I already have a 360 elite that I don't play much (christmas present...) and a ps3 that I use to watch blu-ray movies... I mainly use my pc to play games, such as crisis
lol i don't know...mines a halo3 elite as well.....but i know i got 2 as well..got nervous sent 2nd back...they gave me basically 2 free month of service for both my lines....so i basically saved like close to 300 bucks...
Old 03-15-2008, 11:18 PM

wow, thats awsome that they did that for you! 300$ would cover me for 7 months, with 20$ to spare! (i love my plan!)
Old 03-15-2008, 11:23 PM

wow, thats awsome that they did that for you! 300$ would cover me for 7 months, with 20$ to spare! (i love my plan!)
ya i have a few lines with everything on them. under one account....I honestly think the lady screwed up...i told her my bill was on there and that the reset was a over charge for the replacement mogul and the accidental 2nd they sent.....she said please hold came back and said i adjusted your balance to 0...thank you for being honest and choosing sprint...guess honest cause they didn't know about the second mogul....lol.. so i kept quit...they wanna give me free months ill take it...i know when to shut up...lmao
Old 03-15-2008, 11:49 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by kaos View Post

ya i have a few lines with everything on them. under one account....I honestly think the lady screwed up...i told her my bill was on there and that the reset was a over charge for the replacement mogul and the accidental 2nd they sent.....she said please hold came back and said i adjusted your balance to 0...thank you for being honest and choosing sprint...guess honest cause they didn't know about the second mogul....lol.. so i kept quit...they wanna give me free months ill take it...i know when to shut up...lmao
lol as kaos said though be careful since it could bite you in the ass.
Old 03-15-2008, 11:51 PM

are you sure that it would bite me in the ass, and my friend?
Old 03-16-2008, 12:03 AM

are you sure that it would bite me in the ass, and my friend?
consider this....when they sent both to me ...both had tracking numbers....even though they didn't know about second...I am sure sooner or later it would have flagged a pc some where in there offices...then most likely charged to me...especially if they seen it activated...
Old 03-16-2008, 12:05 AM

ok i will be careful then, thanks for the tips
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
lost, mogul, tale