puertoblack2003 puertoblack2003 is offline   Thread Starter  
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Downtime

well guys as always when we thought everything was going smooth,And then it happened.Well must of you on Friday had experience some lagging and slow response on the server.after investigating i found two components that was on its last stages of destruction.Well trying to save couple of dollars i choose the easy way to fix one issue and the second component died.Which i was forced to fix it.

We lost one day of hard posting only no attachments..THANK GOD.. i know dash..hahaha

But we are back up now there might be few errors on the broad i try to get all that i can i need your cooperation if you see any errors i need you guys to either take a snap shot of the error so we don't have any guessing game or copy and paste the error to this post. and i will attend to it as fast as possible, time permitting.

i will show phots of my adventure..pleas edon't send me pm or emails about the errors i get at about 100 email or pm a day so its easier when i see it posted... thanks and enjoy (TEAM HTC)

puertoblack2003

Old 03-24-2008, 03:56 PM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Downtime

thanks for all your efforts and work on getting the issue resolved... i will keep in eye out for any errors and will do what you requested!

Thank You puertoblack2003 and SpJ TEAM!
Old 03-24-2008, 03:59 PM
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: Sprint

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

no errors yet just no submit button when editing users profiles on the mod CP...

Old 03-24-2008, 04:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

no errors yet just no submit button when editing users profiles on the mod CP...
thanks pb for the hard work on getting us back up it is much appreciated by not only me but all the members of SPJ.
Old 03-24-2008, 06:14 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Diamond

View CODKill's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CODKill's Photo Album Add CODKill's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

The only error that I have come across is that when I try and access any application thread it says, "You don't have permission to view threads in this forum." But this is the first time I have ever come across this message. I double checked to make sure I was still registered to the group that allows that and I am still a member.

Old 03-24-2008, 06:24 PM
OG Member

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by CODKill View Post

The only error that I have come across is that when I try and access any application thread it says, "You don't have permission to view threads in this forum." But this is the first time I have ever come across this message. I double checked to make sure I was still registered to the group that allows that and I am still a member.
that was a temp error you can try now

Old 03-25-2008, 09:36 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Mogul/Sprint Touch

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

thanks for taking the time to bring the website back up and running for all of us members and staff i know we appreciate it. i missed the site and the people here while it was down. glad its back up. ill keep an eye out on any errors.

thanks again.

Old 03-25-2008, 10:43 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro

Location: uniontown pennsylvania (30 miles south of pittsburgh)

View Psycho's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Psycho's Photo Album Add Psycho's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

someone needs to take a beginners course in cable management! electric tape is not the way! :
Old 03-26-2008, 02:55 AM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

someone needs to take a beginners course in cable management! electric tape is not the way! :
why say that all it is doing is holding them together no problem there.
Old 03-26-2008, 11:25 AM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by Psycho View Post

don't need a course and who cares it works for me..i don't like using tie wraps around stuff in tight corners...and don't crap this thread with stupid remarks this is to report errors.

Old 03-26-2008, 08:22 PM

View AL_CAPONE_X3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View AL_CAPONE_X3's Photo Album Add AL_CAPONE_X3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hey coders not really sure if this can qualify as an big error on the site or not but its something i noticed.

here is some screen shots. . .as you can see it like shows part of the html code in like all of the adult forum section. . .

Old 03-27-2008, 02:13 AM
OG Member

“ Originally Posted by AL_CAPONE_X3 View Post

hey coders not really sure if this can qualify as an big error on the site or not but its something i noticed.

here is some screen shots. . .as you can see it like shows part of the html code in like all of the adult forum section. . .

lol not really an error it just a code that is missing something thanks for letting me know...

Old 03-27-2008, 02:47 AM

“ Originally Posted by puertoblack2003 View Post

lol not really an error it just a code that is missing something thanks for letting me know...
lol ya i know thats how come i said sorta an error i know its an code missing something. its missing the begining. probable the "
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
downtime