Old 01-30-2009, 02:38 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: STONE-CHROME-KILLERX by PROBEX

looks and runs awesome bro

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 01-30-2009, 11:10 PM
Creativity Unleashed
Mobile Model: htc pro2 baby!!!!!!
Mobile Carrier: sprint

Thanked 4,467 Times in 1,422 Posts

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

i agree! i just got my pro a few days back, and my first theme was the alienx theme, this is my second, and i love both of them. you are GREAT with the grphics bro! im truly a fan of your work. to be able to create a Full theme for a phone which you didn't have takes much skill. much respect to you Probex. i'll be waiting for that throttle lock and phone skin for this theme. thank you bro.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: Nil
Mobile OS: 6.1

View asemmaher's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View asemmaher's Photo Album Add asemmaher's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hi

What the name of that musical software .

Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to asemmaher For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2009, 11:55 AM
ADMIN-Watch what you say!
Mobile Model: Touch PRO2, Mogul
Mobile Carrier: On the NOW Network

Thanked 6,030 Times in 1,977 Posts

View BiG JeW's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View BiG JeW's Photo Album Add BiG JeW's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by asemmaher View Post

Hi

What the name of that musical software .

Thanks
Umm...what musical software? And what does that question have to do with the title of the thread?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BiG JeW For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:53 AM

View coi3i2a's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View coi3i2a's Photo Album Add coi3i2a's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Hey guys, new to the forums. trying to install the flip clock fix and having issues. When i try to copy the new manila files. i get access denied errors regardless of whether i copy from windows or on the device itself. any suggestions???
The Following User Says Thank You to coi3i2a For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 10:21 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Prizo!!!

Thanked 7,924 Times in 2,668 Posts

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by coi3i2a View Post

Hey guys, new to the forums. trying to install the flip clock fix and having issues. When i try to copy the new manila files. i get access denied errors regardless of whether i copy from windows or on the device itself. any suggestions???
To overwrite manilla files you need to use a program like total commander or resco explorer.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 07:20 PM

View coi3i2a's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View coi3i2a's Photo Album Add coi3i2a's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

that would explain why..... where might i find one of those programs?
The Following User Says Thank You to coi3i2a For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 07:24 PM
Nickel Nickel NINE
Mobile Model: HTC DIAMOND

Thanked 4,383 Times in 1,330 Posts

View TaylorSPJ's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View TaylorSPJ's Photo Album Add TaylorSPJ's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

if you use the search you'll find it right away

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TaylorSPJ For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 07:25 PM

View Superman369's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Superman369's Photo Album Add Superman369's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

here https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...otal+commander
and here https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...resco+explorer

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Superman369 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:09 PM
Mobile Model: diamond
Mobile Carrier: HTC

View moncif200501's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View moncif200501's Photo Album Add moncif200501's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hi there,
i have sprint htc diamond and i have problem. the clock is stuck on 0:00PM can some1 help me fix it please
The Following User Says Thank You to moncif200501 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2009, 09:14 PM

“ Originally Posted by moncif200501 View Post

hi there,
i have sprint htc diamond and i have problem. the clock is stuck on 0:00PM can some1 help me fix it please
Did you follow the steps included for the flip clock? And how did you install? Cab or .theme?

Old 02-08-2009, 05:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View cachamp203's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View cachamp203's Photo Album Add cachamp203's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

How do i assign the pic for my wallpaper. I have searched this site all day and i seen a video but it still didnt make it clear. When i open my wallpaper setting it doesnt even let me choose the pic file. Is this because its a PGN or PNG image file? I have messed with it all day with several photos and nothing works. Also i downloaded the diamond tf3d config tool and now i have 2 of them in my all programs list but when i search my files there is not 2 files their otherwise i would delete one. Is there any way to delete one of them??? Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to cachamp203 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 06:28 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by cachamp203 View Post

How do i assign the pic for my wallpaper. I have searched this site all day and i seen a video but it still didnt make it clear. When i open my wallpaper setting it doesnt even let me choose the pic file. Is this because its a PGN or PNG image file? I have messed with it all day with several photos and nothing works. Also i downloaded the diamond tf3d config tool and now i have 2 of them in my all programs list but when i search my files there is not 2 files their otherwise i would delete one. Is there any way to delete one of them??? Thanks in advance
to assign the pic for your wallpaper all you have to do is go to the settings tab on touchflo 3d and than click on wallpaper, it will ask if you want to use default choose no. once you do that go to the my documents folder and in there you will find the wallpaper.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 10:15 PM
PROBEX PROBEX is offline   Thread Starter  
Shizzile on the WIzzel
Mobile Model: HTC TOUCH PRO
Mobile Carrier: SPRINT phone on MTS

Thanked 2,069 Times in 450 Posts

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

You have to download the wallpaper and put it in your my documents folder for this theme, I was unsure how to include it in the .cab on this one.... I know now tho as D/\SH knows from my O-MY-ORANGEX theme I made for him I learned lots of new tricks for themeing. download wallpaper.zip from first post unzip it active sync to your phone put in my documents folder then do what D/\SH said. )

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch & Pro!!

Thanked 4,891 Times in 1,440 Posts

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post

You have to download the wallpaper and put it in your my documents folder for this theme, I was unsure how to include it in the .cab on this one.... I know now tho as D/\SH knows from my O-MY-ORANGEX theme I made for him I learned lots of new tricks for themeing. download wallpaper.zip from first post unzip it active sync to your phone put in my documents folder then do what D/\SH said. )
Sorry probx... I know this is slightly off topic, but since you brought it up...
is there gona be an official public release of the O-MY-OrangeX or is that specifically for D/\sh only... i saw some pretty sweet sneak peak flix when it was still in development and have been waiting ever since, and then D/\sh last youtube vid really made it shine, and Id luv to rock that... so after reading your post that is made for D/\SH im a bit concerned... should i be disappoint, or is there good news on the horizon...

still, back on topic,... this theme looks pretty kick ass as yours always do.. by far my fav designer in the game... keep up the great work!!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 02:42 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

View PROBEX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PROBEX's Photo Album Add PROBEX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It is up to D/\SH I made it for him as he gave me a Touch Pro to develope skins on, and to me that was a huge gesture. So I felt it was only fair to do something huge for him as well. It will most likey get released down the road but for now it's just for him to enjoy for a while. He is rocking the best most complete skin I have ever made I can tell you that. [So am I... but hell I made it lol] But don't worry I will be maken more skins soon, just need a rest in between. They take so dam much time to do it puts a bit of a strain on the old marrige let me tell ya. Its my own fault cause when I get in the zone I can sit and do themeing for 10 or 15 hours straight at a time for days on end, I get home from the day job and sit sometimes till 4 am then sleep for 3 or 4 hours go to day job and do it all over agian...lol Guess you might say I'm a Junkie or something...hahaha

Now if only I got paid to do this...lol I would be rich.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 11:29 AM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

It is up to D/\SH I made it for him as he gave me a Touch Pro to develope skins on, and to me that was a huge gesture. So I felt it was only fair to do something huge for him as well. It will most likey get released down the road but for now it's just for him to enjoy for a while. He is rocking the best most complete skin I have ever made I can tell you that. [So am I... but hell I made it lol] But don't worry I will be maken more skins soon, just need a rest in between. They take so dam much time to do it puts a bit of a strain on the old marrige let me tell ya. Its my own fault cause when I get in the zone I can sit and do themeing for 10 or 15 hours straight at a time for days on end, I get home from the day job and sit sometimes till 4 am then sleep for 3 or 4 hours go to day job and do it all over agian...lol Guess you might say I'm a Junkie or something...hahaha

hahahhaha for sure!!! you got me promoting and showing off the theme in america and probey in canada! and your right this is by far the most complete theme and loving it!!!! soooo many people are commenting on the skin and the completeness of it when they see my device :>
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-11-2009, 03:10 PM

View crazaytalent's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View crazaytalent's Photo Album Add crazaytalent's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Absolutly bruh... your work is defiantly the most in depth professional looking themes and designs I've seen thus far... if you ask me htc or microsoft, or any of these UI companies should be hiring you to help design their stuff man... I mean, the amount of details you put in these things is absolutly insane (still its kinna cool to have ur stuff as spj exclusives)... Like in the O-my-orangeX vid D/\SH has up... i think thats the first theme ive seen that even had the landscape mode fully designe and skinned, with full color and images... damn... impresive man... seriously...

Matter of fact I think on my next pay check ima try n make a lil paypal donation... donation to probex dsigns... or get the wife some flowers or something to make up for the late night junkie hours...lol!

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

hahahhaha for sure!!! you got me promoting and showing off the theme in america and probey in canada! and your right this is by far the most complete theme and loving it!!!! soooo many people are commenting on the skin and the completeness of it when they see my device :>
Yeah, i just watched the youtube vid again, at the crib, its freakin swwet... when i saw it at the day job I ha no sound, cuz they took speaker off my comp... so when i saw it today, i realized youll have it exclusivly for a while..lol...its good to have friends in high places... you hook him up w/ a pro... he hooks u up w/ a one of a kind theme to rock... its all good tho... Ill wait!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 02-15-2009, 09:51 PM

View Reggz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Reggz's Photo Album Add Reggz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I'm loving this theme. Great job!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reggz For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 05:35 PM
Mobile Model: Touch pro 2 (sprint)
Mobile OS: 6.0

View Jdog1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Jdog1's Photo Album Add Jdog1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Dose anybody know if you can use . file explore extension to move .cab files or dose it have to be total commander or resco. and if so where you point me in the right direction. thk
The Following User Says Thank You to Jdog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by Jdog1 View Post

Dose anybody know if you can use . file explore extension to move .cab files or dose it have to be total commander or resco. and if so where you point me in the right direction. thk
You can use any file explorer if all you wanna do is move a cab file.

Old 03-03-2009, 05:57 PM

View Jdog1's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Jdog1's Photo Album Add Jdog1's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Sorry maybe i didnt understand i wanted to install the theme and didnt know if you could use file exp or do ineed something different . sorry noob and thanks for info on file exp . superman 369 it worked great
Old 03-03-2009, 06:23 PM

Sorry maybe i didnt understand i wanted to install the theme and didnt know if you could use file exp or do ineed something different . sorry noob and thanks for info on file exp . superman 369 it worked great
For a cab file, all you need is reguar file explorer. The other ones will work also, but they are not necessary

Old 03-03-2009, 06:36 PM

dude sorry am a retard i am using stock sprint rom could u give me a little more steps on how to put this theme on my phone. i unchecked tf3d on my today screen now am not sure how to copy manail files over to windows . i know it tells u how but i am still not sure how to.thk
Old 03-03-2009, 06:52 PM
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

dude sorry am a retard i am using stock sprint rom could u give me a little more steps on how to put this theme on my phone. i unchecked tf3d on my today screen now am not sure how to copy manail files over to windows . i know it tells u how but i am still not sure how to.thk
HI BRO CHECK MY SIG for the TFD3 TUTORIAL

GRTZ WEESJE
MODERATOR@SPJ

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:02 PM

do you mean click on you,re pic. I do a little bit as far as tf3d gose but not sure how to do .cab install. I have done .zip,.theme thx.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:11 PM

please re-read through the thread there is even instructions included in the first post on how to do it on a stock rom.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:14 PM

sorry i meant i installed some tf3d .theme and .zip but not .cab sorry to keep bugging . i will read what you said but not sure where to find it .

--------- New Post Merged on 3/3/2009 at 0855 --------

hey dash i did read it but not sure how to move or copy files to windows. I will reread it again.To bad you and superman 369 don't have a vid on it those things help out alot for retards like me lol.
Old 03-03-2009, 07:27 PM
Creativity Unleashed

View PHE-NOM's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PHE-NOM's Photo Album Add PHE-NOM's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

sorry i meant i installed some tf3d .theme and .zip but not .cab sorry to keep bugging . i will read what you said but not sure where to find it .

--------- New Post Merged on 3/3/2009 at 0855 --------

hey dash i did read it but not sure how to move or copy files to windows. I will reread it again.To bad you and superman 369 don't have a vid on it those things help out alot for retards like me lol.
okay man, first download resco file explorer. after that, open the zip, file, in there you will find a clock fix file. open it and copy those files to windows. it will ask to overwrite, press okay for all the files. after that, install the cab. file to the phone. of course your tf3d should be off before doing this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:42 PM

thank you. so do i have to download resco exp or will file exp work if not where can i get a link to where ican download resco exp. i have tried alot of this stuff by reading and watching vid . Because i think you guys are tired of answering same question over again. by the way this is the best website.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jdog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 07:49 PM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

Here it is in .cab form
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:54 PM

Is file explore ext the same as resco explore could i please possible get pointed in right for resco exp
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 PM
SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2

Thanked 6,468 Times in 1,715 Posts

View Mike20PR's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mike20PR's Photo Album Add Mike20PR's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Is file explore ext the same as resco explore could i please possible get pointed in right for resco exp
no it isnt. use the search bar above and you will easily find it

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mike20PR For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 08:58 PM

Thank you bro going to try it right now

--------- New Post Merged on 3/3/2009 at 1055 --------

I used search bar and read through the posts and haven't found link. thank you for all you're guy's help.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:18 PM

I used search bar and read through the posts and haven't found link. thank you for all you're guy's help.
than you arent using the search right.. type the name of the app like for instance for resco file explorer type resco file or resco file explorer or file explorer.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:20 PM
Creativity Unleashed

bro, you gotta learn how to search man. here it is

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/sho...ighlight=resco

it was only in the second page!
anyways, probex made a cab so you can use the regular file explorer that comes with your phone.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:33 PM

thank you .i guess need to learn how to search better. so probex posted a .cab file earlier today was that the .cab file for reg file exp.thank you guys again i probally should leave you guys alone peace out for now lol.
Old 03-03-2009, 09:41 PM
Creativity Unleashed

thank you .i guess need to learn how to search better. so probex posted a .cab file earlier today was that the .cab file for reg file exp.thank you guys again i probally should leave you guys alone peace out for now lol.
the first post on page 9 is the clock fix cab. that probex made just for YOU, just installed that, then the theme cab.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PHE-NOM For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2009, 09:47 PM

Damn probex you rule thank you . josmau you have been a get help. if i can help somebody someday with something i will .lol.

--------- New Post Merged on 4/3/2009 at 0456 --------

josamu, hey bro that thread you sent me i guess i don't have permission to veiw it need to be a member. So how can i do this. were do i join a group?

--------- New Post Merged on 4/3/2009 at 0458 --------

Nevermind just tried to requsted to join a group hopefully i picked the right one .later
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jdog1 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-06-2009, 01:04 AM

View polo5569's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View polo5569's Photo Album Add polo5569's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

just installed it on the latest mighty rom. seems to be working great so far.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to polo5569 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2009, 02:25 PM

hey wat up i have a question when you unzip it on youre computer ididnt see the file marked back up. so i have to copy the sprint back up file to windows and soft reset and it will go back to stock. oh i haven't put on my phone yet just wanted to get this question answered first. looks cool as hell . thanks to who ever can help.
Old 03-09-2009, 03:03 PM

hey wat up i have a question when you unzip it on youre computer ididnt see the file marked back up. so i have to copy the sprint back up file to windows and soft reset and it will go back to stock. oh i haven't put on my phone yet just wanted to get this question answered first. looks cool as hell . thanks to who ever can help.
According to probex's instruction, the .zip file with the back up folder, only relates to the clock fix... its not for the entire theme... after installing the entire theme, and simple uninstall will return you back to your basic theme... with the exeption of the clock, which is what the bak up folder is supposed to restore... if you dont have tha folder in the zip he's provided, i suggest you redownload again just to be sure... may have been a bad download

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-09-2009, 03:52 PM

ok cool thanks. Personaly i like the sprint 2 clock better than the default one. so probally wont change until i get the htc hd or diamond 2 thank you.
Old 03-09-2009, 10:02 PM

ok cool thanks. Personaly i like the sprint 2 clock better than the default one. so probally wont change until i get the htc hd or diamond 2 thank you.
the sprint clock? that thang is ugly ahhhaa.... but thats the best part about the ppc world..... everyone has their own likes.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 12:23 AM

ha ha dash,i am sure there are way better clocks out i was just diappointed when sprint change up the diamond somethings good others bad.dude i really hate to be a pain in the a** but i follwed those steps i thought i did it right? so i highlighted all the manial files move them to windows and overwrite the files . but frist i unloaded tf3d did rest i have the clock ha ha. installed .cab the same one i got my manila files from. i reset and nothing i am probally doing something wrong
Old 03-10-2009, 01:49 AM

ha ha dash,i am sure there are way better clocks out i was just diappointed when sprint change up the diamond somethings good others bad.dude i really hate to be a pain in the a** but i follwed those steps i thought i did it right? so i highlighted all the manial files move them to windows and overwrite the files . but frist i unloaded tf3d did rest i have the clock ha ha. installed .cab the same one i got my manila files from. i reset and nothing i am probally doing something wrong
sounds like you are missing some manila files. back up all important info than do a hard reset and try again..... sounds like something in the windows folder is out of whack. also are you using total commander or resco file explorer? if not no need to hard reset.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 09:42 AM
Shizzile on the WIzzel

There is a .cab file for changing the sprint clock in my TF7X thread so you don't need to drag over any files manually. Just use that, then install the KillerX.cab

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PROBEX For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 10:29 AM

I am using resco explore.oh i thought that you had to copy files over for theme cause i already have the clock.I installed the .cab but nothing happens I am using killerx .cab. But i may have messed up i unzipped that file and moved it to my phone and from there i copied it to windows folder and reset it ect..... still i frist try just to install .cab file nothing happened. i really sure where i went wrong but i gusse ineed to do a hard reset and start all over. thank you DASH and PROBEX.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:39 AM

I am using resco explore.oh i thought that you had to copy files over for theme cause i already have the clock.I installed the .cab but nothing happens I am using killerx .cab. But i may have messed up i unzipped that file and moved it to my phone and from there i copied it to windows folder and reset it ect..... still i frist try just to install .cab file nothing happened. i really sure where i went wrong but i gusse ineed to do a hard reset and start all over. thank you DASH and PROBEX.
Dont think a hard reset is necesarry... if you use the diamond config tool... the apperances tab... theres an option to restore the default tf3d theme, then you can try again, just installing the probex cab, and you should be good to go...

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to crazaytalent For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2009, 12:02 PM

did you soft reset after you installed the cab?
The Following User Says Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
chrome, killerx, probex, stone, stonechromekillerx, tf3d, theme