Notices

ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1/2.

Windows Mobile - COOKED ROM RELEASES

Post New ThreadReply

Old 10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
Mobile Model: Touch P.R.O. 2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 6.5

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View hctr68's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View hctr68's Photo Album Add hctr68's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: |HERM|ROM|65|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23016 | Built Oct 13th | Mani

rom works flawlessly spent tha last three weeks testing out diffrent roms had issues with each and found things i didnt like, till this rom well put together and organized havent had any issues with it.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:49 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.1

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |HERM|ROM|65|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23016 | Built Oct 13th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by Eddiekane View Post

WOW, This Rom is Dope as hell!!!!!!!!!!! I been runnin it for 2 days now and I've actually been tryin to find an issue with it but I can't. I was comparing it to the 2 romes that I have been on and off with for a few months, StarRom and SSS Rom. All 3 are great roms and they all have their advantages but this one seems to stand out because of the functionality, the speed, and the AWESOME organization. The only thing I wish could be changed is the Weather tab. I'm not complaining but since Big Jew put out the Murder Rom with the TF3D weather with every city you could think of, I have been looking for that in every rom but never find it. I guess I have a few questions then. Is there a way to add that myself? I'm not a complete noob but there is always room to learn. Also, can someone explain or post a link for the battery tweaks so I can get more time if possible? Like I said, this thing is Awesome and I am very impressed!!!!!!!!!!!! Keep up the Great work......
I asked the same thing. But It was driving me crazy so finally i just clicked on them. The tbattery isnt a tweak. IT simply shows the temp of your batter, how long its been running ect. But I dont thnk it works to well. It said the temp of my batter was 303.3c I know that cant be right..
Im not sure what the hell Low Battery flight tweak does. But the other battery Icon that says Fast Charge. I would click that if I was you. Becasue That is already turned on. When you click it, it will ask if you like to turn it off. Which I believe you may want to. Apparently it draws more amps or current, cant remember which, when its plugged in with your usb cable to your PC. This allows it to charge faster but warns it may destroy your usb port.

I tried turning on and off the Finger Menus but didnt notice anything change at all. So not sure what those do. But thought I would let you know about the fast chage tweak..

Oh and the weather tab. I know the cities are the same as stock. But I love how you get a update for the next 5 days. Thats a nice add on.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:42 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re |HERM|ROM|65|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23016 | Built Oct 13th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

I asked the same thing. But It was driving me crazy so finally i just clicked on them. The tbattery isnt a tweak. IT simply shows the temp of your batter, how long its been running ect. But I dont thnk it works to well. It said the temp of my batter was 303.3c I know that cant be right..
Im not sure what the hell Low Battery flight tweak does. But the other battery Icon that says Fast Charge. I would click that if I was you. Becasue That is already turned on. When you click it, it will ask if you like to turn it off. Which I believe you may want to. Apparently it draws more amps or current, cant remember which, when its plugged in with your usb cable to your PC. This allows it to charge faster but warns it may destroy your usb port.

I tried turning on and off the Finger Menus but didnt notice anything change at all. So not sure what those do. But thought I would let you know about the fast chage tweak..

Oh and the weather tab. I know the cities are the same as stock. But I love how you get a update for the next 5 days. Thats a nice add on.

mmm the temp thing works fine for me and doesnt have outrageous readings.... you hard reset after flash or try a soft reset? and the flight tweaks makes it so your device will go into flight mode when your battery gets low so it doesnt completely die out...

sorry buddy on this and works great..... he dropped me off some food when i happened to be reeading this thread.... now thats a friend, he knows i had colonoscopy and was starving so he brought some up since i couldnt go anywhere hahahaa damn these drugs are the shit woot woot.
Old 10-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re |HERM|ROM|65|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23016 | Built Oct 13th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

mmm the temp thing works fine for me and doesnt have outrageous readings.... you hard reset after flash or try a soft reset? and the flight tweaks makes it so your device will go into flight mode when your battery gets low so it doesnt completely die out...

sorry buddy on this and works great..... he dropped me off some food when i happened to be reeading this thread.... now thats a friend, he knows i had colonoscopy and was starving so he brought some up since i couldnt go anywhere hahahaa damn these drugs are the shit woot woot.
WHat the hell!! I thought we were supposed to stay on topic in these fourms. Dash you gotta connect the dots for me. Energy ROM + Colonoscopy ??? Im not seeing it LOL.
THanks for the info on the flight tweaks. I dunno why tBattery is way off on readings for me.

Just an Update, Still been using this ROM non stop, And its still flawless except that 1 flaw i found when txting.
And to add to it. When I had a stock ROM i tried PDAnet and mwifirouter to use my phone as a modem. BUt conection speeds werent that great.

As Im typing this im in the car with my GF driving back from the beach and im on this site with my laptop. With this ROM for those who havent DLed it yet, as soon as you connect the USB cable you have thew option "USE PHONE AS MODEM".

Im not sure what its using to make the connection but it seems a hell of alot faster then Pdanet or wifirouter.

Oh and DASH, my GF said you arent supposed to eat anything after a colonoscopy for 24 hours. Shes a Medical Assitant.
And also a fellow Michiginian LOL.. Oh she said Michigander. LOL.
I guess she lived 15 min from where you are. Which is in Clio.
Old 10-25-2009, 10:02 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro
Mobile Carrier: sprint

View djwalter's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djwalter's Photo Album Add djwalter's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Here's my report on the 21864 build of this rom. So far nothing went wrong in my use. No touchflo3d problems like I had before. I have to admit that the battery life is way better in the 9/20 build still. I'll flash the 23071 build today and see what happens over the next couple of days.
Old 10-25-2009, 11:18 AM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro

View fanaticny's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View fanaticny's Photo Album Add fanaticny's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: |HERM|ROM|65|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23016 | Built Oct 13th | Mani

i gave this a try and it was very smooth and stable but i couldn't stand how the progams were organized(i had to guess where things were, try-error sort of thing) so I opted to go back to SsS
Old 10-25-2009, 03:23 PM

View djwalter's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View djwalter's Photo Album Add djwalter's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Tried the 23071 build, very very buggy. There's a 23081 build gonna try it but as far as the newest builds go 21864 is the most stable of the newest builds.
Old 10-25-2009, 04:06 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Diamond

View Mystery's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Mystery's Photo Album Add Mystery's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Oct 25th | Mani

Updated first post with new changelog, etc.

Old 10-25-2009, 07:50 PM
Mobile Model: TP

View blokgang's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View blokgang's Photo Album Add blokgang's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Oct 25th | Mani

well ive been with the energy rom for a while becuase it didnt follow all the other roms with the bottom start bar...the top right used to be the task manager to show what programs were running and to close them to save ram and battery... is there a fast way to look at that that im missing?
Old 10-25-2009, 08:25 PM
Trying to Catch UP

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I just download his 23081 build and I love it so far. Battery issues are much better for me since I started his ROM's a few months ago. I have tried others during that time and keep coming back to NRG's. At least I can make it through a day with his ROM. I had Mighty and was not able to make it through a day. By about 4-5pm on a normal day I would have to charge it. Same usuage with this ROM gets me through the entire day and night.

Hope this helps with the battery questions.

-T
Old 10-25-2009, 09:43 PM

“ Originally Posted by b727pilot View Post

I just download his 23081 build and I love it so far. Battery issues are much better for me since I started his ROM's a few months ago. I have tried others during that time and keep coming back to NRG's. At least I can make it through a day with his ROM. I had Mighty and was not able to make it through a day. By about 4-5pm on a normal day I would have to charge it. Same usuage with this ROM gets me through the entire day and night.

Hope this helps with the battery questions.

-T
Just curious, did you have any problems with taskbar icons showing up? Both the 23071 and 23081 builds had taskbar issues for me.
Old 10-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Trying to Catch UP

View b727pilot's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View b727pilot's Photo Album Add b727pilot's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Looks like there maybe some issues with sending mms. I've had it lock up on me 2 times now. Threefaces over at ppcgeeks may have a fix, but I have not had time to check it out yet. I have sent several mms's and it only locked up on me twice like I said. Will update when I finally get a chance to see if his fix works or not.

-T
Old 10-26-2009, 02:17 PM

Ok, after messing with the 23081 rom, it's better. Still not a fully working custom taskbar yet. I'm still not feeling the start button at the bottom with the taller soft key menu at bottom either. It might just be me but it makes it kinda hard to use total commander. Maybe I'm not ready for the change yet.
Old 10-29-2009, 09:09 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View donovan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View donovan's Photo Album Add donovan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

im having problems withe the dialer i cant flash to other call, any ideas
Old 10-30-2009, 04:02 PM
Mobile Model: HtC ToUcH PrIzZo 2
Mobile Carrier: T-Mobile

Thanked 5,534 Times in 1,710 Posts

View GokuSS3's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View GokuSS3's Photo Album Add GokuSS3's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

“ Originally Posted by donovan View Post

im having problems withe the dialer i cant flash to other call, any ideas
What are your issues with the Dialer ? and what do you mean you cant flash to other call ?

Old 10-30-2009, 06:00 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro
Mobile OS: 5.0

View donovan's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View donovan's Photo Album Add donovan's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Oct 25th | Mani

im mean if another call is coming in i can answer it but cant go back to the original call
Old 10-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Oct 25th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by donovan View Post

im mean if another call is coming in i can answer it but cant go back to the original call
Have u tested his oct 28th one bro should be the fix , im downloading that one right now for my girl, ill come back with some updates

Old 11-04-2009, 11:16 PM
Minion >:(
Mobile Model: Touch PRiiizzzO! 2!!
Mobile Carrier: errr sprint :P

View 1uk3isd3ad's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1uk3isd3ad's Photo Album Add 1uk3isd3ad's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

new release is out over at ppcgeeks with manila 2.5!

Code

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=645
could someone please hook it up and update the thread, thanks for your help guys

Old 11-04-2009, 11:39 PM
OG Member
Mobile Model: Pixel 7 Pro
Mobile Carrier: Metro PCS
Mobile OS: Android

Thanked 10,859 Times in 2,859 Posts
Downloads: 26
Uploads: 152

View puertoblack2003's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View puertoblack2003's Photo Album Add puertoblack2003's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Oct 25th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by 1uk3isd3ad View Post

new release is out over at ppcgeeks with manila 2.5!

Code

http://www.forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=645
could someone please hook it up and update the thread, thanks for your help guys

thanks for the heads up..post updated.

Old 11-05-2009, 09:53 PM
Minion >:(
Mobile Model: Touch PRiiizzzO! 2!!
Mobile Carrier: errr sprint :P

View 1uk3isd3ad's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View 1uk3isd3ad's Photo Album Add 1uk3isd3ad's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | Mani

ive been using the newest version all day today and it is pretty sweet, not as buggy as i thought it would be by far....its fast and stable. Only problem for me is that i am a HUGE texter and text only works through manila which is still kinda buggy and laggy, pretty much a deal breaker for me but overall an amazing ROM that I would definitely recommend trying, cant wait for things to come. BIG thanks to NRG for this amazing piece of work.

Old 11-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro Baby!!!

View deseagle07's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View deseagle07's Photo Album Add deseagle07's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

anyone having Youtube probs? it wont play videos
Old 11-06-2009, 12:18 PM

“ Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post

anyone having Youtube probs? it wont play videos
The YouTube won't play for me either. But I didn't use it much to begin with, so for me that's no biggie.
Old 11-09-2009, 05:09 PM
Mobile Model: htc touch pro wm 6.5

View dizz's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View dizz's Photo Album Add dizz's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | Mani

i ran this when it first came out got scared when i seen all the gsm stuff, but i had a resize issue when i try to load pim the rar had no OK bottom. i use tc dont like that one. so i had to use rescoexplore and on picture mail of coures but i loaded the sprintarcsftm 5.0.82.79 it took away the gsm stuff but still didnt get picture mail. but i like the texting how there picture comes up
Old 11-15-2009, 05:33 PM

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

hello guys... this might sound stupid but i flashed this rom to my phone and i also installed the max manila 25... i did it because i want it to look like that one youtube video somewhere here in the forum... the one titled touch pro + EnergyROM + max Manila 25... but when i installed the max manila it seems like it didn't do anything... did i missed a step or im doint something wrong... need help pls... thanks...
Old 11-15-2009, 05:35 PM

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by rjb9184 View Post

hello guys... this might sound stupid but i flashed this rom to my phone and i also installed the max manila 25... i did it because i want it to look like that one youtube video somewhere here in the forum... the one titled touch pro + EnergyROM + max Manila 25... but when i installed the max manila it seems like it didn't do anything... did i missed a step or im doint something wrong... need help pls... thanks...
Can u post the link to the max manila setup ur using

Old 11-15-2009, 05:37 PM

View rjb9184's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rjb9184's Photo Album Add rjb9184's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | Mani

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Can u post the link to the max manila setup ur using
i dont know now if this is the right one:

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f551/max-manila-251920xx-ultimate-v22-193225/
Old 11-15-2009, 05:44 PM

Re Re Re Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | M

i dont know now if this is the right one:

Code

https://www.smartphonejunkie.org/f551/max-manila-251920xx-ultimate-v22-193225/
OK the one reason y i think it aint working is bc of the rom version , if u see the cabs for max manila 2.5 there are many versions so u have to find the one thats compatible for ur rom! Now from what i see this rom is 21864- and in the max manila link u posted just now there is no cab that works for that rom .

Old 11-15-2009, 05:49 PM

ooooh any suggestions? change my rom to juicy? hehehe
Old 11-15-2009, 05:51 PM

ooooh any suggestions? change my rom to juicy? hehehe
Well that would be my move bro lol let me see what i can find on this and i will report later k, i think u should wait till 2.5 is bug free bro lots of members over at ppcgeeks complaining about this 2.5 rom from energy . id stick witth manila 2.1 for now

Old 11-15-2009, 05:59 PM

Re Re Re |H|ROM|651|WWE| EnergyROM Photon (23081/21864 | Nov 5th | Mani

Well that would be my move bro lol let me see what i can find on this and i will report later k, i think u should wait till 2.5 is bug free bro lots of members over at ppcgeeks complaining about this 2.5 rom from energy . id stick witth manila 2.1 for now

okay... i guess i'll keep this files for now and i'll check back later see if there's any luck... hopefully i dont have to go back... thanks man....
Old 11-15-2009, 06:44 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

much agreed 2.5 seems to be too buggy in my opinion.... too much lag, soft resets, and all the other jazz... ran pretty good overall when you disables the text besides the above issue.
Old 11-15-2009, 07:17 PM

so basically i can't have that look yet for my touch pro... :-( unless i have a touch pro 2 hehe oh wells... thanks guys...
Old 11-15-2009, 07:20 PM

so basically i can't have that look yet for my touch pro... :-( unless i have a touch pro 2 hehe oh wells... thanks guys...
Yea pretty much bro lol ull get there one day grass hooper ( dashs word lol ). And 2,5 on tp2 is buggy as hell as well so dont think that tp2 are lucky bc most of us are running 2,1 still bc of its stabilty and great txting feature

Old 11-15-2009, 07:26 PM

alrighty then masters... i shall flash back to my old ROM... thank you hehe
Old 11-15-2009, 07:32 PM

alrighty then masters... i shall flash back to my old ROM... thank you hehe
My girl is running mighty rom at the time and she has not had any complaints bro , she been running this rom for quit a while now . she hates energy by the way

Old 11-15-2009, 07:37 PM

i kindda like the sSs ROm... hehe
Old 11-15-2009, 07:40 PM

i kindda like the sSs ROm... hehe
Dont talk to me anymore lmao jk jk , nah bro yea evey member has its opinions and u cant blame them , everyone has their ups and downs with every rom ,i really thing that it has to do with the phone on how the rom acts but other members say its the rom and bad downloads of course we will never know the real truth behind this .

Old 11-28-2009, 08:51 AM

View Eddiekane's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View Eddiekane's Photo Album Add Eddiekane's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

There is a newer version of this over at the original site.
Old 11-28-2009, 10:17 AM
VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

yeah, the way he has it set up the links never go out of date, but updated the changelog on our site to match the latest change log.

Old 11-28-2009, 01:44 PM

Re: |H|ROM|653|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877 |Nov27| Sense 21

thanks for the heads up had bookmarked and venum took all care of.

“ Originally Posted by VenumX View Post

yeah, the way he has it set up the links never go out of date, but updated the changelog on our site to match the latest change log.
thanks venum for the update.... beat me to the punch, had bookmarked but ran out of time at work last night as was going to do that once i got caught up on the boards

any reviews on the people that have tried this yet?
Old 11-28-2009, 04:45 PM
VenumX VenumX is offline   Thread Starter  
The VenumX Factor
Mobile Model: HTC Touch PRO

Thanked 3,998 Times in 1,192 Posts

View VenumX's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View VenumX's Photo Album Add VenumX's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |H|ROM|653|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877 |Nov27| Sense 21

thanks for the heads up had bookmarked and venum took all care of.

thanks venum for the update.... beat me to the punch, had bookmarked but ran out of time at work last night as was going to do that once i got caught up on the boards

any reviews on the people that have tried this yet?
i just flashed it to a girl i know's phone, she says its running great so far, but her picturemail isnt working right, granted shes not the more technically savvy girl, imma check it out for her later tonight to see if it is user error or not.

Old 12-03-2009, 06:06 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |H|ROM|653|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877 |Nov27| Sense 21

Which version of this rom has the start button on the top like normal? I love this rom and have been using it since it came out, but the bottom bar it makes Sling Player unusable.

or can someone link to me to his most recent old rom that will work?

Old 12-03-2009, 06:27 PM

Re Re |H|ROM|653|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877 |Nov27| Sense 21

“ Originally Posted by mrpants20 View Post

Which version of this rom has the start button on the top like normal? I love this rom and have been using it since it came out, but the bottom bar it makes Sling Player unusable.

or can someone link to me to his most recent old rom that will work?
Its his other rom bro he has to for the tp2 , on is the leo which is prolli the one u wnat u have it here in the rom section

Old 12-03-2009, 10:18 PM
Mobile Model: Touch & Touch PRO
Mobile Carrier: The Now Network

View mrpants20's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View mrpants20's Photo Album Add mrpants20's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Re Re |H|ROM|653|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877 |Nov27| Sense 2

Its his other rom bro he has to for the tp2 , on is the leo which is prolli the one u wnat u have it here in the rom section
Thanks, but I'm talking about for the TP1, last one I have saved is from August, but was hoping someone had a pre November build.... The hotfile link is all November builds

Old 12-04-2009, 10:13 PM

Re: |R|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Phoenix 2" 28008/21877 ★Dec 4★ Sense 2

updated with newest version
Old 12-05-2009, 12:31 AM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: |R|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 28008/21877 Dec 4 Sense 2.1

Hey dash you updated touch pro 2 rom to touch pro regular....wrong update check again thought i let u know...thnxs

Old 12-05-2009, 12:11 PM

Re: |R|6.5.3|ROM|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 28008/21877 Dec 4 Sense 2.1

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

Hey dash you updated touch pro 2 rom to touch pro regular....wrong update check again thought i let u know...thnxs
thanks but im done dude i cant do this whole rom section by myself and keep updated on things.... i dont even make these threads and im stuck updating roms for everyone.... i will get this done though...

thanks for the heads up.
Old 12-05-2009, 12:18 PM

Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM Phoenix 2 (28005/21877)|Nov27 Sense 2.1/

and fixed.... thanks again for the heads up
Old 12-05-2009, 02:13 PM
Mobile Model: touch pro

Thanked 1,383 Times in 489 Posts

View parna1973's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View parna1973's Photo Album Add parna1973's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re |R|653|ROM|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 28008/21877 Dec 4 Sense 21

thanks but im done dude i cant do this whole rom section by myself and keep updated on things.... i dont even make these threads and im stuck updating roms for everyone.... i will get this done though...

thanks for the heads up.
No biggie i know what u mean kinda hard trying to keep tboards up to date thnxs for your hard bud like always...peez

Old 12-05-2009, 02:46 PM

Re: Re |R|653|ROM|WWE| EnergyROM Phoenix 2 28008/21877 Dec 4 Sense 21

“ Originally Posted by parna1973 View Post

No biggie i know what u mean kinda hard trying to keep tboards up to date thnxs for your hard bud like always...peez
haha no worries just a little vent moment..... just gets built up quick when you cant get to it so its question load, update of roms, normal board work, posting news and other stuff, etc... lots to do and not much time to do so
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
08 or 11, 1st, 20th, 22nd, 29th, 6th, 8 or 6, august, aurora, build, built, date, energyrom, genesis, july, magic, manila, manila21, mercury, photon, sep, warhawk, |herm|65|rom|wwe|, |herm|65|wwe|, |herm|rom|65|wwe|