Old 12-21-2009, 05:57 PM
iamdasht19 iamdasht19 is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
[ROM] "LeoPazIum Take 2" {12-22-09} By JD

Leopazium 122209

Windows Mobile 6.5 Professional

Warning:

YOU MUST HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED TO USE THIS ......

READ ME: This ROM is designed for everyday use by me for me if you are looking for "eye candy" you will not find that stuff here as it is designed to be as close to HTC T-Mobile Leo stock ROM as possible, the design of this ROM is "as is" please do not ask about adding or removing a feature or program, as I have the "Now Network (Sprint)" this is who the rom is setup for, other carriers may use it but support for other carriers if any will be limited....... Enjoy

Features:
HTC Sense 2.5
Undetectable Internet Sharing
Most Original HTC Featured Software

ROM Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nznzy3unnkm Leopaziumv2 122209

BIG THANKS TO ALL ORIGINAL DEVELOPERS HERE ( MEANING THOSE THAT DO ALL THEIR OWN WORK )

Note: My coldboot is pre-set just wait for the soft reset .....

The text and Email tabs have been removed from sense2.5 because of incompatibilities and I do not believe in patching apps SMS EMAIL AND MMS WORKS IT JUST USES THE STANDARD WM TMAIL APP

i take no credit for this rom and can originally be found at link below:

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=95447
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamdasht19 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2009, 09:13 PM
Mobile Model: Sprint Pro
Mobile Carrier: 2963 DL speed REV A

Thanked 2,006 Times in 615 Posts

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

wow about time JD throws us sumtin to toy with man...flash time woot woot

THanks dashy
Old 12-21-2009, 09:56 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

“ Originally Posted by broSki View Post

wow about time JD throws us sumtin to toy with man...flash time woot woot

THanks dashy

hahah yeah i was wondering where he was at since i saw he had tp2 in his profile... but here it is and cant wait to hear your review broski
Old 12-22-2009, 01:58 PM

View broSki's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View broSki's Photo Album Add broSki's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

well guys just ran this rom for about 3 hours, this rom is as all JD's roms arebut with manila 2.5 of course. The only reason I dont stay on 2.5 is MMS of course, now I kno there is MMS but disabling HTC's mms but why the hell should I? Makes no sense to be on sumtin that works half As$, this rom is still in early stages and he will release a few updates for it as he to will start working on the mms issue being fixed, as of now verizon and telus are the only 2 cdma carriers that HTC's mms for 2.5 works for, on sprint u can just send but no one receives them.

Head on over to ppcgeeks and guys and try to help them out

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101286
Old 12-22-2009, 05:28 PM

Re: Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

well guys just ran this rom for about 3 hours, this rom is as all JD's roms arebut with manila 2.5 of course. The only reason I dont stay on 2.5 is MMS of course, now I kno there is MMS but disabling HTC's mms but why the hell should I? Makes no sense to be on sumtin that works half As$, this rom is still in early stages and he will release a few updates for it as he to will start working on the mms issue being fixed, as of now verizon and telus are the only 2 cdma carriers that HTC's mms for 2.5 works for, on sprint u can just send but no one receives them.

Head on over to ppcgeeks and guys and try to help them out

Code

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=101286
word it works great for mee, guess it pays to have the 500 model and not the 400 model

but as you said cool to look at and tinker with but not for everyday use if you rely on your phone as more than a toy and time passer.
Old 12-22-2009, 06:42 PM

Re Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

word it works great for mee, guess it pays to have the 500 model and not the 400 model

but as you said cool to look at and tinker with but not for everyday use if you rely on your phone as more than a toy and time passer.
urggg lol it aint about the model, sprint apparently decided to switch up on some of the mms things it did while sending it and I have read that verizon is looking into making those same updates lol so becareful with wat u say lmaooo
Old 12-22-2009, 07:38 PM

Re: Re Re [ROM] LeoPazIum 122109 By JD

urggg lol it aint about the model, sprint apparently decided to switch up on some of the mms things it did while sending it and I have read that verizon is looking into making those same updates lol so becareful with wat u say lmaooo
yeah but you have to remember there were to different build of the touch pro 2 gsm and cdma on both sides,,,, a 400 and a 500. thats why we can unlock through customer service and such without the cmonex sin unlocker. it adds and changes a few things and havent heard anything on that..... do oyu have links to the information or is it just pure forum rumor?
Old 12-22-2009, 10:10 PM

Re: [ROM] "LeoPazIum Take 2" {12-22-09} By JD

updated with newest version released today
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
leopazium, leopazium take 2, rom