Old 01-06-2010, 04:57 AM
CYBER WEESJE CYBER WEESJE is offline   Thread Starter  
Mobile Model: RHODIUM LEO 2.02
Mobile Carrier: 3G MOBISTAR
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 25,033 Times in 7,581 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View CYBER WEESJE's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View CYBER WEESJE's Photo Album Add CYBER WEESJE's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Newblinkie Manila Dialup Enabler/Disabler v03

HI GUYS i take no credit for this found on xda link below
New version v0.3
+ Solved a crash when no active connections.

New version v0.2
+ Change the application's name to Dial-up Enabler/Disabler
+ Added Active connections view. You can see the active connections, the time of activity and finish the connections.
+ Added a button to change the Planner connection timeouts. I don't know if this works, because even if I disable everything in "Data Services", the mobile starts a new HSPDA connection when reestarting it, so must be an unknown process connected to the Internet.

You can change to None, 30 secs, 1 min, 5 mins or 10 mins, as specified in Connection Manager Registry Settings for Portable Navigation Devices. If you change this configuration, when Done, the application will ask you to softreset. If you don't softreset Windows won't realize.

v0.1:
This is my first Manila application.

I just finished/tested it for my HTD Touch HD2.
With this application, you can disable GPRS connections for prevent unwanted bills (like with Modaco Nodata) but with Manila interface.

The application is really simple, it only query and tweak the register. When executing it, you can see all your active GPRS connections and the networks with they connects to.

Pressing the On/Off switches you can enable/disable each connection.

The application uses Manila Interface SDK by Michele

Don't forget to disable all the connections when roaming!
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CYBER WEESJE For This Useful Post:
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
dialup, enabler or disabler, manila, v03