Post New ThreadReply

Old 01-04-2010, 02:32 PM
Mobile Model: TOUCHpro2
Mobile Carrier: Sprint
Mobile OS: 7.0

Thanked 6,709 Times in 2,216 Posts
Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

View jr5416's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View jr5416's Photo Album Add jr5416's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Mighty rom

“ Originally Posted by brooklyn View Post

what task bar do you guys recommend for the war rom cuz ive been reading battery issues or are you just leaving them old school.. I also would like to know if ther is a theme that will change the clock and settings tab icons and the comm manager icons.. i know there are some out ther but its kinda confusing with what will work with these roms thanks guys
Taskbars there are many floating around spj bro just gotta look around i do recommend the chrome taskbar which i run on all my roms clean looking taskbar, and as for themes once again lots of themes look under resource and then themes and look under tflo3d2 themes many out there but member to install only 2.5 themes on WAR .

Old 01-04-2010, 03:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch Pro 2
Mobile OS: 6.1

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re Mighty rom

“ Originally Posted by jr5416 View Post

Taskbars there are many floating around spj bro just gotta look around i do recommend the chrome taskbar which i run on all my roms clean looking taskbar, and as for themes once again lots of themes look under resource and then themes and look under tflo3d2 themes many out there but member to install only 2.5 themes on WAR .
I dont think he was looking for just any taskbar though. He is wanting someone to let him know of a taskbar that wont suck battery, AS BOTh myself and I think he has exp that problem.
Old 01-04-2010, 04:50 PM
Mobile Model: Touch Pro 2
Mobile Carrier: $print
Mobile OS: 6.5

Thanked 2,366 Times in 774 Posts

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
#9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by tek

She never got a picture. I sent it through the album this time. I double checked my settings port 80, msid, server. ect. Its all correct. And I get a success message everytime i send a MMS.

All we are supposed to do is use the sprint provision, and then enter the settings in post 1 right. With this build ROM We dont use any arcosoft cabs anymore, no mms fix cabs, and no reg edits correct.
You have to install the mms fix and arcsoft to send from the album. i too get the successfully sent message, however the person i sent it to never gets it. i've tried every fix i could think of without any luck.

the fix from the first post is to get mms to work with manila. but i never got it to work for me. i just send from the album.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:02 PM
Mobile Model: TP, TP2, soon Hero
Mobile Carrier: SPJ

Thanked 42,425 Times in 15,688 Posts

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Project ROMs║HD2-Manila 2.5.1922 LANDSCAPE & 6.5.X12/3

“ Originally Posted by tek View Post

She never got a picture. I sent it through the album this time. I double checked my settings port 80, msid, server. ect. Its all correct. And I get a success message everytime i send a MMS.

All we are supposed to do is use the sprint provision, and then enter the settings in post 1 right. With this build ROM We dont use any arcosoft cabs anymore, no mms fix cabs, and no reg edits correct.

BROOKLYN: Good qustion man. I see the screen shots ONEAL posted. Hes got a battery % on his. I wonder if ONEAL has short battery life with what hes running.
I got my taskbar from this post, the TP2 battery % DL didnt work but DASH directed me to the other Mighty ROM thread and i got it from there. And I had major issues. Maybe ONEAL would post up the cabs he uses for his task bar and battery % (hint hint) lol.

OFF TOPIC: How many posts do I need before my silver member turns to a GOLD member. At least I assume that happens after so many. I was just wondering when.

your silver contributer is because you got vip access through the post count of 80. the gold subscriber is the one that donates to the site... if you have both you get both. and yeah he will have to post the one that he is using than i guess.... sorry i cant be of more help but there are a lot of tsowens taskbars out there thats for sure.
Old 01-04-2010, 07:05 PM

View PsyChoTk's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View PsyChoTk's Photo Album Add PsyChoTk's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post

your silver contributer is because you got vip access through the post count of 80. the gold subscriber is the one that donates to the site... if you have both you get both. and yeah he will have to post the one that he is using than i guess.... sorry i cant be of more help but there are a lot of tsowens taskbars out there thats for sure.
+1 for tsowens. he produces top notch taskbars. but i've tricked out the ROMs on my phone, i don't think any more will work w/o blowing up my phone.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:25 PM

View tek's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View tek's Photo Album Add tek's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats weird that Dash got it working. All 3 of us are on sprint right. I will try those arcosoft cabs as well. Maybe using those as well might help.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:15 PM

View iamdasht19's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View iamdasht19's Photo Album Add iamdasht19's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

Thats weird that Dash got it working. All 3 of us are on sprint right. I will try those arcosoft cabs as well. Maybe using those as well might help.
im not on sprint... im through verizon
Old 01-05-2010, 06:30 PM

This is a newer mms fix for sprint. ALL credit goes to Elephant007 @ ppcgeeks.

“ Originally Posted by Elephant007

This workaround allows MMS to be sent without having to disable HTC Messaging, creating registry modifications or entering MMS server information. After implementing this workaround you will still be use HTC Messaging for SMS. I have personally tested ROMs 1 - 8 listed as working. This is the easiest configuration/setup available.
I recommend either a fresh hard reset or fresh flash before implementing this workaround, especially if you have done other workarounds first.
Download and install ArcSoft file attached
Download and install Elephant007 Sprint MMS Workaround cab
Soft reset phone
Q: Do I need to do a registry tweak with this workaround?
A: No, this workaround does not require any registry tweaks

Q: Do I need to configure a MMS server (e.g.

Code

http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlet
)
A: No, configuring a MMS server is not require for this workaround

Q: How do I send a picture after my phone reboots?
A: Follow the steps below
Select Picture From Albums---------Press the Share icon--------------Select Mail
Select Picture Message(SMS/MMS) ----------Delete @; -------------Enter recipients and send

Code

TEST & WORKING ON THESE ROMS
 1. Might Impact 122809
 2. Might War
 3. indagroove's Sense 2.5
 4. EnergyROM_28014_RHOD500_17.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_MaxManila
 5. Juicy R7
 6. Calkulins Kitchen 6.5 21887
 7. SsS-ROM r2 
 8. Silence Rom HDFL
 9. Hill Rom 28205 (reported by OffdahGlass)
I believe this workaround is the simplest available and would be beneficial to add to a chef's FAQs. If you used this workaround, let me know if
it was simple.

Personally I have not tried it yet. I'm waiting for the newest release of War.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:35 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter
Mobile Model: Pre/ Touch Pro 2

Thanked 1,624 Times in 486 Posts

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
war taskbar

Here's one of the many that I've used and THIS TASKBAR IS FOR WAR ROM ONLY!!!!! **** Do not use on any other rom... this is rom specific! This will not effect your batt life at all, it is designed for this rom only... fair enough?? lol... Enjoy.
Attached Files You can't view or download attachments from this post before you thank it.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:39 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

View ON3/\L's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View ON3/\L's Photo Album Add ON3/\L's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by PsyChoTk View Post

This is a newer mms fix for sprint. ALL credit goes to Elephant007 @ ppcgeeks.

Personally I have not tried it yet. I'm waiting for the newest release of War.
Nice! Mine is working so I don't think i'll change but this is a good sign since maybe MM can include this cab in his update so MMS will work out of box... even if not... a simle cab install...that's gravy.! Good find, thnx for sharing!
Old 01-05-2010, 06:46 PM

Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

“ Originally Posted by ON3/\L View Post

Nice! Mine is working so I don't think i'll change but this is a good sign since maybe MM can include this cab in his update so MMS will work out of box... even if not... a simle cab install...that's gravy.! Good find, thnx for sharing!

mine is working fine too. i just couldn't get anything to work with HTC messaging. Anyway,

War started freezing, usually in the internet tab, and i had to softreset 5 times a day. it was odd, first everything was fine, no problems, life is grand, i'm happy (atm) then BAM. random freezes. it was so bad i flashed to Newest release of MR's core sense release. i'm waiting on an updated version of war.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:47 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Bg4all

For any others havong problems with BG4ALL wallpapers on 2.5 I found a reason why...only effects some, but here is the cab that worked for me...
Old 01-05-2010, 08:54 PM

Just flashed back to War using the elephant mms fix. works out of the box just as advertised.

as a sidenote, i have pocket shield installed, to avoid butt dialing. the latest release was causing issues with war, so as an FYI to those of you using pocket shield, it might cause issues. mine did.
Old 01-06-2010, 03:23 AM

Aw crap lost my internet connection when i posted, Now i gotta retype.

I got a question for everyone. On my girls phone and on mine we have MASP GuardMobile incase either of us lose our phones. The command you type in a txt to the phone to activate something like turn on the alarm or send location info would be like this #5657#locate

It worked when I had the WAR rom with HTC Disabled. I went to try it today for my phone becayse I just installed it on mine. so I sent the command from her TP to my TP2 and it wouldnt do anything. None of the commands worked. I know her Mobile guard works so I sent commands to her TP from my TP2 and now they didnt work either., IN fact I got this mesage on my TP2 "MESSAGE SENT USING INVALID NUMBER OF DIGITS. PLEASE RESEND USING 10 DIGIT NUMBER OR VALID SHORT CODE MSG 2114".

I thought I would try something. I Disabled the HTC Messaging with a Cab I have. Now the TXT commands sent from her phone to mine will activate mine, and sending commands from my phone to hers will work also.
Some odd reason HTC Messaging wont let me send the commands. So now that I cant use it
I was wondering what FIX Am I supposed to use to get MMS Working??
Because all the fixes here are for HTC Messaging
Old 01-06-2010, 09:08 AM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

I wanted to ask yo guys if you disable htc messaging and use windows on this rom do you lose anything by doing this??? I ve been reading on it but not aot of info that would convince me to do it

Old 01-06-2010, 12:11 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

war freezing

mine is working fine too. i just couldn't get anything to work with HTC messaging. Anyway,

War started freezing, usually in the internet tab, and i had to softreset 5 times a day. it was odd, first everything was fine, no problems, life is grand, i'm happy (atm) then BAM. random freezes. it was so bad i flashed to Newest release of MR's core sense release. i'm waiting on an updated version of war.
Bro, I feel ya on the freezes.. I've been doing about 3 soft resets a day, sometimes more...at 1st was fine..I think it's a memory issue but I run most my programs off my sd card, except the ones I can't. But htc messaging and mms wking good and solid still, just waiting on an update trying to hang in there cause the freezing is quite annoying. Funny you had the same problem..i'm sure others are as well..and I don't have pocket shield running so that's not it..something to do with the rom...memory..r just an overload on the sys causing it to freeze..prlly all the animated manila.. What's funny is the only time mine really freezes is when I reply from manila on a sms, or when I open my keyboard it just freezes...if I leave my keyboard closed my phone will not freeze at all....it's only when I slide my keyboard it gets hung up... neway..just thought I'd share..

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0139 --------

I wanted to ask yo guys if you disable htc messaging and use windows on this rom do you lose anything by doing this??? I ve been reading on it but not aot of info that would convince me to do it
You do not loose anything other than the ability to use sms from manila..or via htc messaging, it only disables the way you sms, which I didn't have to do btw...and the new elephant fix wks without disabling ht massaging as well. You should be fine without disabling htc messaging.
Old 01-06-2010, 04:26 PM

Re #9553

On a side note. If you disable HTC messaging you will love texting all tha much more. Im sure when you slide out your qwerty or even turn the phone side ways to use the virtual Keyboard your phone freezes with this ROM. If you have used this ROM for more then a Few days you probably ran into this problem. If you disable HTC messaging you will be able to text so much faster, your phone wont freeze, and Im not sure if its just me, but when i had it disabled it seemed like thewhole phone ran smoother. Like when scrolling with the slider on the bottom through the home tabs. I got rid of alot of problems by getting rid of HTC messaging.

I am just waiting on a reply to find out how to get MMS to work now. because all the fixes here are for HTC, So im not really sure what to do now that i have it disabled.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0544 --------

Bro, I feel ya on the freezes.. I've been doing about 3 soft resets a day, sometimes more...at 1st was fine..I think it's a memory issue but I run most my programs off my sd card, except the ones I can't. But htc messaging and mms wking good and solid still, just waiting on an update trying to hang in there cause the freezing is quite annoying. Funny you had the same problem..i'm sure others are as well..and I don't have pocket shield running so that's not it..something to do with the rom...memory..r just an overload on the sys causing it to freeze..prlly all the animated manila.. What's funny is the only time mine really freezes is when I reply from manila on a sms, or when I open my keyboard it just freezes...if I leave my keyboard closed my phone will not freeze at all....it's only when I slide my keyboard it gets hung up... neway..just thought I'd share..
Hey ONEAL you said you install mostly everything on your SD card. I read way back that the phone uses more battery power wehn its reading off the SD card. For example if you are using S2U2, If its installed in the device its easier to run because its straight from the phone memory. And its always running since its always locking your phones screen when it turns off. But if you have S2U2 on your SD card your phone is using extra battery power because now its activating your SD card to read off of there. I assumed this to be true and always installed everything on my phone unless its something that didnt need to run all the time (ie. games, video players, mp3 players)

But I would love another opinion
Old 01-07-2010, 08:38 PM

Re: Re #9553

On a side note. If you disable HTC messaging you will love texting all tha much more. Im sure when you slide out your qwerty or even turn the phone side ways to use the virtual Keyboard your phone freezes with this ROM. If you have used this ROM for more then a Few days you probably ran into this problem. If you disable HTC messaging you will be able to text so much faster, your phone wont freeze, and Im not sure if its just me, but when i had it disabled it seemed like thewhole phone ran smoother. Like when scrolling with the slider on the bottom through the home tabs. I got rid of alot of problems by getting rid of HTC messaging.

I am just waiting on a reply to find out how to get MMS to work now. because all the fixes here are for HTC, So im not really sure what to do now that i have it disabled.

--------- New Post Merged on 6/1/2010 at 0544 --------

Hey ONEAL you said you install mostly everything on your SD card. I read way back that the phone uses more battery power wehn its reading off the SD card. For example if you are using S2U2, If its installed in the device its easier to run because its straight from the phone memory. And its always running since its always locking your phones screen when it turns off. But if you have S2U2 on your SD card your phone is using extra battery power because now its activating your SD card to read off of there. I assumed this to be true and always installed everything on my phone unless its something that didnt need to run all the time (ie. games, video players, mp3 players)

But I would love another opinion
yup your right, with it disabled you will notice faster speeds since you are using less resources right off of the boot and you will also notice a speed difference in the time it takes your phone to boot up as well.
Old 01-07-2010, 10:39 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Re Re #9553

[/quote] Hey ONEAL you said you install mostly everything on your SD card. I read way back that the phone uses more battery power wehn its reading off the SD card. For example if you are using S2U2, If its installed in the device its easier to run because its straight from the phone memory. And its always running since its always locking your phones screen when it turns off. But if you have S2U2 on your SD card your phone is using extra battery power because now its activating your SD card to read off of there. I assumed this to be true and always installed everything on my phone unless its something that didnt need to run all the time (ie. games, video players, mp3 players)

But I would love another opinion[/quote]

Well most of my apps are multimedia that I run on Sd, games, tcpmp, etc, pandora, any unlockers or tweaks are installed on my device,i.e themes, taskbar, HD tweak, etc... and my batt life is crazy on this phone... I charge at night, use heavy all day, and go to bed with 40-60% still left... don't ask how..and I recently changed taskbars.. my batt life changed completely.. prior to I was only getting tl around 6-7pm before I had to charge again... huge difference.. the other taskbar looked better...but I'm sticking w this one.
Old 01-08-2010, 12:30 PM
Mobile Model: HTC TP2

View brooklyn's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View brooklyn's Photo Album Add brooklyn's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages
HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

I wanted ask a question... You know how on stock sprint,, when getting a text message if a person sent you ther home address or any addy you would be able to open sprint nav right thru the text...Do you guys know of anyway of having this function with htc messaging????

Old 01-08-2010, 12:49 PM

I wanted ask a question... You know how on stock sprint,, when getting a text message if a person sent you ther home address or any addy you would be able to open sprint nav right thru the text...Do you guys know of anyway of having this function with htc messaging????
no thats on the stock sprint only... they arent going to have that shortcut on custom roms since in 99.9% of the roms carrier stuff is taken out and its made universal. so you would have to go back to stock to get that feature.

But I would love another opinion[/quote]

Well most of my apps are multimedia that I run on Sd, games, tcpmp, etc, pandora, any unlockers or tweaks are installed on my device,i.e themes, taskbar, HD tweak, etc... and my batt life is crazy on this phone... I charge at night, use heavy all day, and go to bed with 40-60% still left... don't ask how..and I recently changed taskbars.. my batt life changed completely.. prior to I was only getting tl around 6-7pm before I had to charge again... huge difference.. the other taskbar looked better...but I'm sticking w this one.[/quote]

just the main stuff needs to be loaded on the main memory liek he said... themes, taskbars, sktools, tweaks, etc... it loads from the phones memory first than reads the storage card second, so basically if it doesnt read it off the main memory on the phone you get the errors on bootup since doesnt feel is there.... battery life is always better when you install to the card on games and such since you have more free resources. but i have found some apps to drain the battery faster when installed on the storage card.... (card quality is a factor with the speed and such for battery drain)
Old 01-08-2010, 02:09 PM

i agree with dash. and critical programs, i.e. media players and any customization i.e. taskbars, manila tweeks, etc. need to be on the phone. all other fluff goes to the sd card. if you all read the skyscape thread, you'll see i have A LOT of skyscape apps on my phone, but they are on the sd card to save space.
Old 01-08-2010, 02:49 PM

i agree with dash. and critical programs, i.e. media players and any customization i.e. taskbars, manila tweeks, etc. need to be on the phone. all other fluff goes to the sd card. if you all read the skyscape thread, you'll see i have A LOT of skyscape apps on my phone, but they are on the sd card to save space.
yup you have always liked having a diagnosis for everything right at your hands..... do you go around the psych ward and give people your own diagnosis for their vanila wafers and half their milk?
Old 01-08-2010, 02:51 PM
Mobile Model: HTC Touch HD T8285
Mobile Carrier: At&t
Mobile OS: 5.0

View rickytr23's Profile   Edit Options Edit Profile Picture View rickytr23's Photo Album Add rickytr23's to Your Contacts Show Groups Edit Avatar Subscribed Threads Private Messages

nice ROM man looks great
Old 01-08-2010, 03:26 PM

yup you have always liked having a diagnosis for everything right at your hands..... do you go around the psych ward and give people your own diagnosis for their vanila wafers and half their milk?

and? it's makes it easier for me. and thats all that matters.
Old 01-08-2010, 05:54 PM
SPJ Supporter/Promoter

Ah Ha... that's where I know know you from.. lmfao...
Old 01-08-2010, 06:28 PM

Ah Ha... that's where I know know you from.. lmfao...
so that must meaqn your the younger fellow with the dark shorter hair... i treated both of you at that vary psch ward... now it all is starting to make sense.
Old 01-08-2010, 07:42 PM

“ Originally Posted by D/\SH

i treated both of you at that vary psch ward..
you can't even treat some "wood" in a room full of hookers.
Old 01-09-2010, 01:01 AM

Really media players should be on Device memory..
Well I guess I was doing it right all along. Constantly used apps always on device. But apps I would open once in awhile, Games, media players, i would stick on card. But I guess I will start putting the media player on my device from now on
Post New ThreadReply

Tags
#9553, #9553mightyromcom#9553, ѕ║, ҹ║, ԝ║, ى║, 5, x, , ║mightyromcom║, &#st, 653, beta, cdmahd2, hd2, landscape, love, manila#95, manila║, mighty, mightyrom, project, rhodiumw, roms#9553, roms║